Help needed with dps

Finally got into a NH H guild and am feeling a little sub par with my current dps. It was a rough night, basically learning most fights over again, but i know I should be putting out ALOT more than currently. Looking for any and all help to point out the areas of weakness

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JxPqw6z2gHtpX89Y#

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...neflame/simple

I know cloak is missing enchant. Got it at end of raid, just haven't enchanted it as of yet

Deleted
    Just a quick glance at Krosus you're not using potion of the old war prolonged power isn't as good unless in sustained AoE situations as all of our DPS is frontloaded into the meta window, I have over 20 more CS and 3 more BD than you on a much shorter fight, if you're speccing into first blood Blade Dance/Death Sweep should be your number 1 priority whenever its off CD and all excessive Fury should be used on CS.

Your cape also isn't enchanted, not a big deal but still an additional 200 agility.

Your haste is also sub 10%, haste should be 2nd priority on your stats after crit making your stat priority: Crit > Haste (to 10%) > Mastery > Haste (beyond 10%).

I've probably not picked up everything but it's a start at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewisy View Post
    Just a quick glance at Krosus you're not using potion of the old war prolonged power isn't as good unless in sustained AoE situations as all of our DPS is frontloaded into the meta window, I have over 20 more CS and 3 more BD than you on a much shorter fight, if you're speccing into first blood Blade Dance/Death Sweep should be your number 1 priority whenever its off CD and all excessive Fury should be used on CS.

Your cape also isn't enchanted, not a big deal but still an additional 200 agility.

Your haste is also sub 10%, haste should be 2nd priority on your stats after crit making your stat priority: Crit > Haste (to 10%) > Mastery > Haste (beyond 10%).

I've probably not picked up everything but it's a start at least!
    Do you have the ring ? If so it is logical to have more CS than him. Stats don't exactly work like that. There are points were 8% haste might be enough for his gear if he can get mastery for example. He should sim his character for better values, for example for me right now it is mastery>agility>crit>versa=haste.

4 set is quite a boost in demonic fury generation and dmg so you miss some dps from that, you should also enchant mastery instead of crit (atleast when you get the 4 set)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pitakos View Post
    Do you have the ring ? If so it is logical to have more CS than him. Stats don't exactly work like that. There are points were 8% haste might be enough for his gear if he can get mastery for example. He should sim his character for better values, for example for me right now it is mastery>agility>crit>versa=haste.

4 set is quite a boost in demonic fury generation so you miss some dps from that, you should also enchant mastery instead of crit (atleast when you get the 4 set)
    I don't have the ring, and I have less crit than he does, so in theory other than the 4set we're in pretty similar situations. The 4 set doesnt give me over 20 more CS in a much shorter fight length, and the Blade Dance count should be much higher given it should be used on CD.

I don't have the ring, and I have less crit than he does, so in theory other than the 4set we're in pretty similar situations. The 4 set doesnt give me over 20 more CS in a much shorter fight length, and the Blade Dance count should be much higher given it should be used on CD.
    Less crit if you take into account the 10% from the 4 set ? I do agree that 3 blade dance can be corrected, but chaos strike casts depend on your fury generation.

Edit : you dont have to theorycraft, you can check yours vs his fury generation in a similar fight in logs because when i compare mine versus his, I have 300 more fury from demon blades (12% haste vs 4%) , 540 more fury from chaos strike (i have 36% crit +4set vs his 37 crit) and 40 less than him from felblade and i get 675 more from the ring. This way i can get 90cs+25 annihilation vs his 58+26
    Last edited by pitakos; 2017-03-05 at 12:07 PM.

Deleted
    Edit : you dont have to theorycraft, you can check yours vs his fury generation in a similar fight in logs because when i compare mine versus his, I have 300 more fury from demon blades (12% haste vs 4%) , 540 more fury from chaos strike (i have 36% crit +4set vs his 37 crit) and 40 less than him from felblade and i get 675 more from the ring. This way i can get 90cs+25 annihilation vs his 58+26
    Where are you looking? Never looked it up before.

Where are you looking? Never looked it up before.
    Resources and you change hit points to fury https://gyazo.com/f971c9f6dd3ea30b3a4ff1c104934f61

Deleted
    Resources and you change hit points to fury https://gyazo.com/f971c9f6dd3ea30b3a4ff1c104934f61
    Ah yeah ok, I did have more fury over the fight approx. 500 more (12.5 CS casts), but that all comes from DB and is linked to low haste.