Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It was Trump. He tweeted about how useless and poor job the union boss had done at the Carrier plant, in negotiating a deal. And as noted, that guy had work day and night for months, to try and cut away things so that the plant could stay in the US.
    I guess I missed that story. Googled "trump union factory boss" and it pooped out this headline:

He ‘lied his a– off': Carrier union leader on Trump’s big deal
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4423b11ef424

Ok then...

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I guess I missed that story. Googled "trump union factory boss" and it pooped out this headline:

He ‘lied his a– off': Carrier union leader on Trump’s big deal
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4423b11ef424

Ok then...
    Close, this is the article I had in mind: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.0f5840b435b6

A whole mountain of evidence against Trump for doing a number of illegal activities - meh, that's ok - give him a chance.

One single accusation against Obama for doing something he can't even do, which there is no evidence he did - OMFG - JAIL OBAMA.

The imbalance in some people's heads must be so great that one wonders how they manage to function in the real world.

OH WAIT.

They don't.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Close, this is the article I had in mind: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.0f5840b435b6
    I'm somehow reminded of an episode of West Wing in which a trucker union is about to strike, and the president threatens to draft all of the truckers into the military so he can order them to work.

I have no idea why my mind went there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    A whole mountain of evidence against Trump for doing a number of illegal activities - meh, that's ok - give him a chance.

One single accusation against Obama for doing something he can't even do, which there is no evidence he did - OMFG - JAIL OBAMA.

The imbalance in some people's heads must be so great that one wonders how they manage to function in the real world.

OH WAIT.

They don't.
    I'm afraid to look up how much Air Force One costs now. Last time I looked, the plane itself was over 300 million dollars.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I'm somehow reminded of an episode of West Wing in which a trucker union is about to strike, and the president threatens to draft all of the truckers into the military so he can order them to work.

I have no idea why my mind went there.
    Well, it isn't in the same line of union busting. But it is being dishonest about a person that had actually done a ton of work, to somehow elevate yourself as a saviour with skills beyond the common man.
    It is even worse because he ran/runs on a common man note, but then trots down on a union boss, a common man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    And Mark Dice has weighed in...
    Who gives a flying fuck what Mark Dice has to say? That guy is a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

OH WAIT.

They don't.
    This is beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...efore-election

I find it quite unlikely that Obama would do something like this, given his law school background.
    That's stopped him from all the other criminal acts this traitor has done?

rotfl i thought that berlusconi was the pinnacle of a joke "president" (technically he was "presidente del consiglio" but whatever), but damn, this paranoid is in another league

but italy caput mundi!
    before mussolini was copied by hitler, now berlusconi by trump XD cant wait for the next!

7+ Year Old Account
    Another day another tweet from Donald Trump, two actually. Buckle up.

Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?
    and

Who was it that secretly said to Russian President, "Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?" @foxandfriends
    This is....interesting.

rotfl i thought that berlusconi was the pinnacle of a joke "president" (technically he was "presidente del consiglio" but whatever), but damn, this paranoid is in another league

but italy caput mundi!
    before mussolini was copied by hitler, now berlusconi by trump XD cant wait for the next!
    Neah he hasn't come anywhere close to Berlusconi. They still haven't caught him having sex with an underage prostitute after the girl had participated at his naked bunga bunga dance parties AND trying to cover it all up by pretending the girl was a niece of the Egyptian President.

I mean say what you will about Trump but Europe has Berlusocni for years. If it wasn't for the military, nuclear and economic power of the United States I wouldn't be so disturbed by events taking place in the US right now...but given the power of the US I am.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-03-05 at 12:10 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Oh god, Tsar Watersports is at it again.

Although observers say yesterday was one of, if not the most single damaging day yet of his short and crap Presidency. So maybe he can top it after watching the Sunday Morning Talk Shows. It's a tall order.

Don't fail me you orange illegitimate bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Oh god, Tsar Watersports is at it again.

Although observers say yesterday was one of, if not the most single damaging day yet of his short and crap Presidency. So maybe he can top it after watching the Sunday Morning Talk Shows. It's a tall order.

Don't fail me you orange illegitimate bastard.
    Posted it in the Sessions thread but I guess it's relevant to both threads. Stone just went on an unhinged Twitter tirade last night over the "wiretapping" and eventually admitted that the Trump campaign did have and used a back channel to Assange and his "goods on Clinton."

Despite adamant denial by both Trump and Stone in the past to not having communication with Russia, Assange, or Wikileaks with the Clinton emails and DNC hack, Stone seemingly drunk Tweeted that they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Posted it in the Sessions thread but I guess it's relevant to both threads. Stone just went on an unhinged Twitter tirade last night over the "wiretapping" and eventually admitted that the Trump campaign did have and used a back channel to Assange and his "goods on Clinton."

Despite adamant denial by both Trump and Stone in the past to not having communication with Russia, Assange, or Wikileaks with the Clinton emails and DNC leak, Stone seemingly drunk Tweeted that they did.
    Yep. I saw it. He also said this:

(referring to Ana Navarro, an anti-Trump Republican).

Let's see where this goes!

Classy people these Trumpkins.

It's enjoyable to watch. Apparently Trump rage left the White House to fly to the Mar-a-Lago this weekend WITHOUT Bannon and Priebus (he's blaming them) but met with Stone AND Sessions at the resort. Then both Trump and Stone went on late night Twitter rampages.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-03-05 at 12:29 PM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I know. He resigned because he unintentionally misled the VP, not because he did anything wrong.
    If that were the case, then he would have resigned two weeks priors, when Trump found out he lied to the VP. That was the excuse the administration gave. Unfortunately, their bullshit story doesn't match with the timeline. He was forced to resign, because the story broke, and the situation became untenable. Sad!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Didn't he wire tap reporters and Angela Merkel too?
    The President does not order wire taps. That would have been standard practice for intelligence agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If that were the case, then he would have resigned two weeks priors, when Trump found out he lied to the VP. That was the excuse the administration gave. Unfortunately, their bullshit story doesn't match with the timeline. He was forced to resign, because the story broke, and the situation became untenable. Sad!

- - - Updated - - -

The President does not order wire taps. That would have been standard practice for intelligence agencies.
    They were also approved FISA warrants that would have been applied for MOOOOONNNTTTHHHSSS ago because of the speculation of Russian collusion due to the computer communication between a Trump server and Moscow.

It's not like Obama just said in October "hey FBI tap his shit" and two days later it was done. This would have been done months ago and submitted for approval even before that. Trump only started raging about it a few hours after Breitbart posted an article on it.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-03-05 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Let's see where this goes!

Classy people these Trumpkins.
    That's just pure gold....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    i wonder who will believe him
    even if he kill someone on public those mindless drones who suport him keep supporting him even then

10+ Year Old Account
    Roger Stone is a grade A tool. A racist one at that. And when news outlet blacklist him, he goes to complain to Alex Jones about Da Ebul Livrulz blocking free speech and covering up the truth.

What a bunch of fucking lunatic.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Trump White House has just requested that Congress conduct an investigation on this issue as part of the Russia probe.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."