Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post

No, she does not. She says ''we are going to refuse asylum seekers from Sweden''. She does not say she is going to lock down the border with Sweden.

But it's very easy to make agitprop with some kind of people. Their handlers could link them the script of an episode of the Smurfs and tell them it's the minutes of a secret of Jews conspiring with Muslims to make girls refuse to sleep with them and the usual suspects would not even bother reading it....
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-03-05 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Why people hate Sweden so much and they spreading nonsense like "Swedes will be minority in their country in 5-10 years". And wheres "rape" argument? Oh wait, right it was proved fake af. Do people even know how many immigrants live in Sweden, because I don't think so. Ignorants everwhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    Why people hate Sweden so much and they spreading nonsense like "Swedes will be minority in their country in 5-10 years"
    because extrapolating current trends into the future yields that result.
    . And wheres "rape" argument? Oh wait, right it was proved fake af.
    No it wasn't.
    Do people even know how many immigrants live in Sweden, because I don't think so. Ignorants everwhere.
    20% and growing.
    Used to be less than 5% three decades ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because for some reason the right in the US decided Sweden would be the posterboy for the left.

So we have a bare minimum of one Swedish-bashing thread a day.
    The US left decided Sweden was the posterboy and now the right is just saying 'see how terrible they have it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Snip Image

What are they saying?
    "- Everything is fine.
    - This is fine."

I jest, I have no idea. But the above is totally fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

No it wasn't.

20% and growing.

- - - Updated - - -

The US left decided Sweden was the posterboy and now the right is just saying 'see how terrible they have it'.
    Perhaps you and others who would use Sweden as an example should educate yourselves.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone whose ever been on Reddit can attest to the American psuedo-Left or regular Lefts constant praise of "SWEDEN YES!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    20% and growing.
    Including Europeans in this order: Finland, Iraq, Norway, Denmark, (former) Yugoslavia are the largest minorities.
    Older numbers though they have swayed some but it still European majority.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >dark decades

You guys really believe this huh?
    some people will belive anything that stupid propaganda tells them as long as it aligns with their view of world - its the same sitaation as retard Trump speaking publickly about terorist atack in Sweden without checking facts first .

yes general population is that retarded time to realise that and rethink who we give voting rights too.

in ancient rome and greece democracy worked because only citizens could vote , uneducated slaves couldnt - maybe its time to introduce some sort of nation tests testing their knowledge on economics/history etc of region or world they live in and passing them would give people right to vote , because what we have no aka every jobless imbecil vote counting the same as i.e. university proffesor is just idiotic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    some people will belive anything that stupid propaganda tells them as long as it aligns with their view of world - its the same sitaation as retard Trump speaking publickly about terorist atack in Sweden without checking facts first .

yes general population is that retarded time to realise that and rethink who we give voting rights too.

in ancient rome and greece democracy worked because only citizens could vote , uneducated slaves couldnt - maybe its time to introduce some sort of nation tests testing their knowledge on economics/history etc of region or world they live in and passing them would give people right to vote , because what we have no aka every jobless imbecil vote counting the same as i.e. university proffesor is just idiotic.
    The average US population is commonly known as ignorant and utterly unaware of what is going on outside their borders(cant blame them they are a superpower who depend little on others).
    FOX got an audience, I would be suprised if the average American can even name 15 other nations in the world without be given a 5 minute timer.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

No it wasn't.

20% and growing.
    I think there is a willful ignorance to believe that Sweden won't change. Especially since Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Somalis, ect do have a unifying ecumin, that being Islam. How will that voting bloc vote? By our narrowly defined ethnic group or by a wider identity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Perhaps you and others who would use Sweden as an example should educate yourselves.
    I'm Swedish - and that drivel is a bunch of lies.
    In general terms, violence has decreased in Sweden in the last 20 years.
    Not the question.
    At the same time, surveys repeatedly show that people in Sweden and in other Western countries have a perception that violence is actually increasing.
    Again not the question.
    Perceptions of increased violence have been linked to the number of immigrants in Sweden. Nonetheless, research shows that there is no evidence to indicate that immigration leads to increased crime.
    Apart from not being the question, this is a baldfaced lie - The last time Swedish authorities broke down the statistics on ethnicity there was a clear and undeniable over-representation, since then they have refused to produce this report again.
    Despite the fact that the number of immigrants in Sweden has increased since the 1990s, exposure to violent crimes has declined.
    Exposure is not crimes - this time they aren't even in the same ballpark.
    This report is nothing but a desperate lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Including Europeans in this order: Finland, Iraq, Norway, Denmark, (former) Yugoslavia are the largest minorities.
    Older numbers though they have swayed some but it still European majority.
    But almost the entire growth has been outside of Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think there is a willful ignorance to believe that Sweden won't change. Especially since Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Somalis, ect do have a unifying ecumin, that being Islam. How will that voting bloc vote? By our narrowly defined ethnic group or by a wider identity?

By asking this question, you have admitted you are a vile neo-nazi.
    See in Sweden we have this magic subway that magically transform everyone who rides on it into swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Someone ban this guy already

12 threads a day about how immigrants a gonna cause nazi CCCP WW3 benghazi swedenrapecapital war of the worlds
    so u want him banned because you dont agree with him lol?
    mr pickles

No, Sweden is not "on the brink". It's not the "rape capital of the world", it's not devolving into a 3rd world country and it's not going to become Muslim. The issues in society should be attacked with figures and cold hard facts in order to find solutions, not blown up with hyperbole to further an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Sad to see this happen to sweden. They were a really amazing country and I have a lot of fond memories regarding sweden. I will cherish them no matter what is going to happen in the next couple of dark decades
    There are no "dark decades", Sweden has issues like any other country but still remains one of the best countries to live in. Fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    His opinions are not more important than facts. If you're the type of guy that believes false news, that's your problem. Shouldn't shield the people spreading such things though...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-05 at 04:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    In all fairness hes just a bigot and racist. Check out his thread history

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    There are no "dark decades", Sweden has issues like any other country but still remains one of the best countries to live in. Fact.
    True!

I believe that this is very much the case. Atleast it still is

Deleted
    Apart from not being the question, this is a baldfaced lie - The last time Swedish authorities broke down the statistics on ethnicity there was a clear and undeniable over-representation, since then they have refused to produce this report again.
    They are aware of this report, and they know it will show the same thing. What is also shows is that social inequality is the deciding factor and not heritage. Something the right so happily forgets about.

And reports are not crimes either, the statistic that is usually used to show that "immigrants are bad". For example: reports of violent crimes are up, but people reporting being a victim of this is down, as well as the number of people receiving medical care. So either people have suddenly started b*tch slapping eachother en masse (Might be Kent Ekeroth that is trying to pad the stats, that would explain a thing or two), or it's just reports that are up. Remember, 10 people reporting an assault counts as 10 individual reports in the statistics. Combine this with phone cameras and trigger-happy blogs and you got your reports.

Deleted
    20% and growing.
    Its 13% according to wikipedia (hey at least i can give source) and only 10% of immigrants are muslims ....and ye 3 decades ago what exactly happen mister smartass? Bosnian war and Swedes took many refugees from there (hey and do you know dominant religion in Bosnia?). So officialy theres 140 k muslims (1,4% of population) in Sweden and hey around 10-20 k practicing their religion (praying 5 times per day etc) 0,15% of population. So yeah they are HUGE power inside Sweden. Tremendous. Sweden will fall in 5 years, muslims will take over, how stupid is this statement?

And "rape" argument is irrelevant, because increase of sex crimes in Sweden is mainly because of definition changed some time ago (previous decade) so when you touch girl (during concert, for example) wihout her permission is defined as sexual assault. Make another topic "Rapes in Sweden skyrocketed because of immigrants" and we can collectivly laugh about stupid statements without connection with reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Swedish - and that drivel is a bunch of lies.

Not the question.
    Again not the question.

So, basically "It doesn't fit my view, so it's lies".
    Being your usual open-minded self I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Social democracy is spread all over Western Europe.
    And everywhere it's under threat from Social marxists such as you.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    But it's very easy to make agitprop with some kind of people. Their handlers could link them the script of an episode of the Smurfs and tell them it's the minutes of a secret of Jews conspiring with Muslims to make girls refuse to sleep with them and the usual suspects would not even bother reading it....
    Pretty sure the smurfette doesent put out. So yea.