Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Guess what I'm doing in April.
    Going with your m8s to the "cinema"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Going with your m8s to the "cinema"?
    Going by myself to the "movies" cause I don't actually discuss weeb stuff with the weebs that I know IRL.

Logan dat deadpool trailer

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, I enjoy Kuzu no Honkai too much. They built up to this confession scene very well, and even though I already 'knew' what was going to happen, I still felt incredibly shitty by the end of it. Well fucking done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Youjo Senki 08 - I had a suspicion that they were going to set that guy up as one of the main antagonists but I really hoped they wouldn't. Now they chose to go for the most tedious and cliché development that they could've gone for. Very disappointed.
    You need to realize that in this situation, the god or being X is manupilating the story. So its not the usual thing.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, didn't expect that. I've been meaning to read it for a while, since I've seen all of Hayate that matters (everything but Cuties).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You need to realize that in this situation, the god or being X is manupilating the story. So its not the usual thing.
    Eh, that's just an excuse for a predictable cliche. Here's hoping it gets fixed somehow.

15+ Year Old Account
    tbh I don't see why you guys think it's cliche, it seems like a natural progression. tanya spoilers Obviously Being X is frustrated with him, it was only a matter of time before it tried to do something more hands-on. Frankly I was getting tired of how it was playing out recently, hopefully this makes it more interesting again.

Kekkai Sensen: An oddly endearing and exuberant anime so far.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Youjo Senki 08 - I had a suspicion that they were going to set that guy up as one of the main antagonists but I really hoped they wouldn't. Now they chose to go for the most tedious and cliché development that they could've gone for. Very disappointed.
    I didn't react as strongly, but wasn't excited either. I felt like the intro was a bit of a spoiler with him, since he featured prominently. That said, I don't feel that troubled by it. Sure, he's the generic antagonist to Tanya but the real opponent is God here. How he's executed, and how centrally he is treated, is what will make or break it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    tbh I don't see why you guys think it's cliche, it seems like a natural progression. tanya spoilers Obviously Being X is frustrated with him, it was only a matter of time before it tried to do something more hands-on. Frankly I was getting tired of how it was playing out recently, hopefully this makes it more interesting again.
    Tanya I wouldn't say the series has been uninteresting of late, but I didn't think last week's episode was as good as 1-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Kekkai Sensen: An oddly endearing and exuberant anime so far.
    It's fun, glad you're enjoying it. You'll have to give us your impressions of White.

db super 81
    Spoiler: 

Last edited by bals; 2017-03-05 at 07:17 AM.

@Pejo: Not the cleanest rip but my favorite song of the OST https://clyp.it/tmwah2mp

10+ Year Old Account
    That was fantastic, thank you - their emphasis on particular notes, then their use of silences, is just breathtaking. You can picture the exact kind of scene that would be occurring, with each part of that song. Since I usually save it for my last show for Thursday, my wife never gets to see it (usually gaming by then); however, I think I confuse her how much I look forward to it every week yet it makes me incredibly shitty. Heh waifus, they'll never know the struggle.

IBO 46 Solid episode. Down to our last few to resolve it all, and obviously not looking good with the defection of the Mars branch.

What I am waiting on is the explanation for the phrase they used a few episodes ago: "And so it all led to that fateful day." I presume that didn't mean the battle they just finished up, but instead what is to come. I have to wonder if Mikazuki will end up being a curse as well as a blessing, since it seems that he is setting himself up to go all out to try and save it all. If in his zealousness he creates a massacre that causes Tekkadan to go down in ignominy rather than honor.

I don't watch the previews so if some of what I said is already revealed I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Glorious is the only word I can think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else hate the use of flashbacks / forwards? berserk starts on a forward and my god it's just a giant spoiler to me
    [CENTER]