Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Arsenal 3 - Bayern 1. A heroic comeback that falls short of actually winning over 2 legs.

Real should go through comfortably, as should PSG. I'd like to think Dortmund would win at home and go through, should have won the first leg by 3 or 4 goals, but had a case of Man Utditis.
    Hmm sounds pretty reasonable. PSG will most likely get an away goal and then the tie is over.

Bayern are as good as through already but the game itself can really go either way. Arsenal can put in a hell of a performance and get couple of goals or Bayern can just demolish them. Considering form (as I already stated) and the fact that Arsenal will most likely go all attack I could see Bayern winning with scoring 2-3 goals. I also think that Bayern have only considered 3 goals once this season so I would be a little surprised if their defence now suddenly crashes, and the whole squad is finally fit! *miracle*

I honestly would not be surprised if Arsenal beats Bayern 3-0 but it's not enough because of the first game. I remember a few years ago when Arsenal got demolished by a very old Milan team by 4-0 in the first game, only to put in a heroic 3-0 victory at home, but it didn't matter then.

Deleted
    So where is Sanchez off to? China? Sure as fuck he'll be gone with Wenger.

(PS actually laughed at the nick of the Gooners in that video. Absolute seething.)

Spurs completely dominating but only 1 goal said that too many times this season.. and ends a draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Kane is just in fantastic form atm. Scoring several goals in pretty much every game at the moment.

Kane doing well, Spurs looking good today which is nice. Everton aren't pushovers.

Kane will be going to a big club this summer.

Man United perhaps.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-03-05 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Kane will be going to a big club this summer.

Man United perhaps.
    Gonna have to do better

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Gonna have to do better
    Yeah you're right, Kane can do better than United. Id say abroad but English players are usually pretty pussy about leaving the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    So where is Sanchez off to? China? Sure as fuck he'll be gone with Wenger.

(PS actually laughed at the nick of the Gooners in that video. Absolute seething.)
    What? If Wenger leaves I'd put money on keeping him honestly. I can see Alexis hanging around to play for Allegri or someone. If he's going it's probably back to Italy rather than China.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Gonna have to do better
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/353...l-mickey-o.gif

I think Kane will stay at Spurs and it's great because I'd rather see PL keep the best players and become a good league again rather than everyone joining Barca or Real.

Deleted
    Kane could work at Real.

However his performances in Europe and at the Euros have not filled with me confidence in his ability to do it ouside the Prem.

I don't see Madrid going after Kane anyway. They are after Aubameyang

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39172314

Literally no fucking words.

Deleted
    It would be entertaining - I'll give them that.

Doesn't Russia have MMA style training for their hooligans?

Don't they already have that in Ukraine?

Deleted
    Hate to say this (as it goes against everything) but 'Mon the Chelsea.

- - - Updated - - -

Just stuck a £5 on Chelsea +2 and Costa anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Hate to say this (as it goes against everything) but 'Mon the Chelsea.

- - - Updated - - -

Just stuck a £5 on Chelsea +2 and Costa anytime.
    Try and get a refund.
    Andy Carroll will have a field day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Try and get a refund.
    Andy Carroll will have a field day.
    London Stadium is a fucking nick of a ground.

Be better playing this at Cappielow.

- - - Updated - - -

PS Mon the Chels