Returning after long absence

Hi guys so i have not played WoW since Mists and was looking to start back up, mostly just pvp this time.

I was looking for suggestions for what class to play. Really looking for a class that is both fun and not extremely hard to play. Would mostly be focused on bgs and maybe arena now and then. Open to any and all suggestions

Deleted
    "Help me pick my class" threads are not allowed. Pick what YOU want to play.

asking for suggestions of what classes are currently fun and easy to play in pvp bgs is not asking what class to play. I just dont feel like leveling one of my old toons and it being worthless in pvp

Generic "pick my class" threads are frowned upon.
    However if you can be very much more specific, as in role and gameplay etc then there might be some constructive opinions, but still very subjective.
    Therefore these sorts of threads tend to be discouraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Play a fury warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Generic "pick my class" threads are frowned upon.
    However if you can be very much more specific, as in role and gameplay etc then there might be some constructive opinions, but still very subjective.
    Therefore these sorts of threads tend to be discouraged.
    I have been a tank/healer/dps for bgs/rbgs in the past so im really open to any role. Its more i just want to have some fun playing bgs. So much seems to have changed since mist and im just not real sure what would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dushkawarm View Post
    Hi guys so i have not played WoW since Mists and was looking to start back up, mostly just pvp this time.

I was looking for suggestions for what class to play. Really looking for a class that is both fun and not extremely hard to play. Would mostly be focused on bgs and maybe arena now and then. Open to any and all suggestions
    Honestly. It's not worth coming back to WoW if you like pvp. That part of the game is dead now. I would just wait for next expansion, dude. Trust me.

Play a melee spec if you want to have fun, casters aren't bad in competitive pvp but less fun in the random chaos that is world pvp/ randombgs.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Play a melee spec if you want to have fun, casters aren't bad in competitive pvp but less fun in the random chaos that is world pvp/ randombgs.
    I would tend to agree.
    In short a summary for the OP, PvP in instanced scenarios - anything which isn't world PvP basically, has a template to "balance" the stats separate from PvE.
    That means that World PvP is very imbalanced, hugely favouring burst which seems in favour of melee significantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

thanks guys! With that being said how are frost dks? Use to love mine and would love to play him again.

Id play a demon hunter honestly, its just a fun class. Not the best, not the worst, really good in random bgs and 2s skirms. Top the meters all the time.

thanks guys! With that being said how are frost dks? Use to love mine and would love to play him again.
    Frost Dks have their niche, but on general unholy is better. Still, frost is ridiculously easy to play, so I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a challenge.

I am not sure if it is hard, but survival hunter is definitely the one with the most skills right now. Shadow priests have always been hard to play, as you will get trained forever and ever, so you may want to give it a look.