9 14.06%

6 9.38%

2 3.13%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I nominate....LEEEEROOOOY JENKINS.

10/10

The one true king...... of Lordaeron. The man who was kind enough to allow Stormwind refugees into his lands after the First War, united the Seven Kingdoms to unite against the Horde and managed to retake Stormwind back to its true owners. I don't blame him for not trusting Medivh, in his defense he did come over as a rambling madman who was never specific about the threats they were about to face. Lordaeron had the orc threat for most of the part under control, yet they never thought of the undead suddenly rising. I wish we could've seen more of Terenas's relationship with Arthas before he turned evil, but I'm satisfied with his interactions troughout WotLK which were extremely well done. Terenas did act like a dick towards Calia, which I'd like to see more of rather then just a priest follower. The unique thing about Terenas is that he's been solely a cinematic character, until WotLK where he finally got an in-game model. He appeared in cinematics in WC2, WC3 and WoW where his character was built solely from. Yet we haven't interacted with him in-game until WotLK. Overall a great and noble king who sadly played a part in bringing his own kingdom down to ruin, having lost Arthas due to circumstances. To this day his voice still gives me chills in the WotLK and 3.3 trailer.

I'll nominate Dranosh Saurfang.

9/10 the best king!! -1 for not listening to Medivh, you always gotta listen to Medivh!

Supporting Dranosh nomiantion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Average character is average He is bland at best, so a 5/10.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10/10, the best "Good king" in WoW. He was a fair and just ruler- not perfect, but he tried his damn best. He did his best with not only his kingdom, but also his son, even if his son was unwilling to listen to him. But anyways, the reason's he's such a good king character is because he isn't some stupid "Warrior king" which is something that's always made me salty in WoW. Like, every racial leader fights on the front lines. Who's managing the city while they do that? If they die, there's going to be a power vacuum. And yeah, Terenas still died, but it was because his son betrayed him.
    Love you, Terenas. I may be a Horde player, but you make me love Lordaeron.
    Also gonna nominate Drakuru.

Due to the new lore being revealed about Cho'gall in Chronicles Vol II, I nominate him for a re-voting, and Imperator Mar'gok

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I nominate....LEEEEROOOOY JENKINS.
    I am afraid that I asked Kalec and he said that he would focus on getting actual characters in for now. Maybe after the game's break in few days, depending on how things look.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I nominate Admiral Taylor
    We already had Taylor this season. I asked Kalec and he said that the re-votes are only for season 1 characters.

@Aucald please feel free to lock this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead