Deleted
    I don't think droprates are supposed to be different in SSF (as you can switch from SSF to non-SSF).

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I don't think droprates are supposed to be different in SSF (as you can switch from SSF to non-SSF).
    Exactly - i knew the same thing and also GGG said they want this to be completely optional (though i think in the future we will have a perma-SSF switch option for possible different rules).

It's just the RNG gods being favorable this time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Leaguestones are brilliant. The mechanic is pure genius.

Incredible, GGG.
    Yeah, I really would like to see those stones merged into core game after league ends. So much fun from previous leagues wasted if they dont do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Yeah, I really would like to see those stones merged into core game after league ends. So much fun from previous leagues wasted if they dont do that.
    Best parts of this are:
    - economy shuffle (though i'm not interested) because of legacy items again available
    - possibility to use again old builds due to such relics
    - possibility to "target" specific items
    - choice is on the players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Most people do mjol/shield, especially now that it's 100% proc chance you can just shield charge everything and as long as your spell one shots the pack you don't have to stop moving ever.
    That sounds like a lot of fun, think I'll farm on my ED/Cont character, until I can get a Mjolnir drop, then swap to a Juggy for some Thor action. I like the idea of charging around Arcing everything to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Did the same the very first time I took VP, both keystones are amazing when you're ready to use them, but will totally break your character if you're not.
    For sure. Going to wait till I have MUCH more ES and maybe Ghost Reaver before I make the swap back!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That sounds like a lot of fun, think I'll farm on my ED/Cont character, until I can get a Mjolnir drop, then swap to a Juggy for some Thor action. I like the idea of charging around Arcing everything to death.

For sure. Going to wait till I have MUCH more ES and maybe Ghost Reaver before I make the swap back!
    Running maps with 4.2k ES CI, and no stun protection. fun times are had )
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh I don't like that you have to get the bargain mod for Caidro to spawn, should have been the same as the talisman stone.

and honestly, I would have preferred another flashback league to this.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-03-07 at 12:05 AM.

Don't trash your breach leaguestones, they are amazing. Especially if you are farming for divination cards. I have literally never seen The Incantation drop from normal mobs in western forest and I've probably leveled two dozen or more characters through cruel and merciless since the card was created. I got 4 of them in 2 maps today with anarchy/breach/tempest leaguestones active - 3 from breaches 1 from an exile. Breach is a gift from God for ssf players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Running maps with 4.2k ES CI, and no stun protection. fun times are had )
    Haha that's why I'd go for Occultist! They get stun protection at full ES.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Breach is a gift from God for ssf players.
    I still hate breaches XD

Everything else is fine, Talisman is so fun - i didn't play the actual league. I don't know why i don't like breaches this much but maybe it's just that on the previous char i was doing nearly everything wrong.

EDIT: i got AB finally. I just need to finish act3 and jump into 4 for all the support gems - again, i'm finding linked gear everywhere so getting everything set up won't take much time.

Opted for a wand atm - if i want a dagger i will surely need to invest in some DEX (fortunately i have 2 +30DEX nodes not very far from my build).
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-03-07 at 07:54 AM.

Deleted
    Started as SRS; died in cruel act 4 to a -max Vaal Area. Rerolled to sword-and-board Blade Flurry Gladiator; died to that fucking ED Exile shortly after buying Varunastra for 3EX and Lioneye's shield for 1EX. That guy is YET ANOTHER reason to play CI over life, his damage is bonkers.

Leveling a Wild Strike Elementalist now, just lvl 20 now but will see how it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...well fu.........i droped 2 Unique items from a chest in that libary in act 3.
    Then i get Dced and i lose bouth of items.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Compounding Prophecies on top of triple League stones... holy shit.

This game is the best it's ever been right now. White fucking knuckle.

I even started noticing my mouse hand getting sore and cramped from gripping the mouse so hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Started as SRS; died in cruel act 4 to a -max Vaal Area. Rerolled to sword-and-board Blade Flurry Gladiator; died to that fucking ED Exile shortly after buying Varunastra for 3EX and Lioneye's shield for 1EX. That guy is YET ANOTHER reason to play CI over life, his damage is bonkers.

Leveling a Wild Strike Elementalist now, just lvl 20 now but will see how it goes.
    If Hardcore characters could start at Cruel or something like that, I would have continued to play them. As it is however, the leveling early on is a bit too boring for my taste to keep doing it continuously. Therefore I switched to normal.

Deleted
    If Hardcore characters could start at Cruel or something like that, I would have continued to play them. As it is however, the leveling early on is a bit too boring for my taste to keep doing it continuously. Therefore I switched to normal.
    Mmm yeah, here's hoping for 3.0 revamp to make it less tedious.

3.0 will make story mode a one time run so this issue will completely disappear

The current droprate of currencies makes me go bonkers. I have exactly 2 days of playtime since the start which was 3 days and 20 hours ago, and havent seen a single exalt or divine drop, and the chaos orbs are scarce as well, i have 74 chaos at the moment that i traded together with 5-10 chaos items like facebreakers and such. In the previous league i had 2 exalts and ~100 chaoses after three days.

Deleted
    Maybe you got lucky last league?

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    The current droprate of currencies makes me go bonkers. I have exactly 2 days of playtime since the start which was 3 days and 20 hours ago, and havent seen a single exalt or divine drop, and the chaos orbs are scarce as well, i have 74 chaos at the moment that i traded together with 5-10 chaos items like facebreakers and such. In the previous league i had 2 exalts and ~100 chaoses after three days.
    You got lucky last league :P
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    yeah...don't expect exalts tbh, breach i had 4 drop, previous to that you are looking over a year since the last one
    Never fool yourself into thinking what you get is the norm, be it currency, uniques maps or linking sockets...because there is always the other side of good RNG