Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Well dks do better, warriors do better, dhs do better, rogues do better. do the math
    At least feral is worse. LOL.

Enhance is second worst melee. Even survival is better. Top Warriors, DHs and Rogues are much better on sungke target, while DKs and Monks are much better at AOE.

I rerolled DK and i am happy. On most fights my 903 rerolled DK already pulls much higher numbers than my 906 enhancer. And my DK has crappy legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Are you having fun playing the class? Is your raid team keeping you on it or guild raid team keeping you? Then who cares? Way too many people care about the big flashy numbers on the screen. Raiding is a team effort, if you guys downed the boss, some people got gear or at least AP then that is all that matters. There is more fun to the game than just topping the charts.
    Is it funny? I feel the gameplay is incredibly boring. Removing Hailstorm made the spec very boring.

Enhance is very very easy and IMO boring. And it pulls bad numbers. Not my style anymore.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Are you having fun playing the class? Is your raid team keeping you on it or guild raid team keeping you? Then who cares? Way too many people care about the big flashy numbers on the screen. Raiding is a team effort, if you guys downed the boss, some people got gear or at least AP then that is all that matters. There is more fun to the game than just topping the charts.
    News just in, people want to feel powerful.

Or, they want to be rewarded for playing balls to the wall.

Most of the raids I've been in I've been either the top dps or top 5. The spec is super proc dependent but still able to stay somewhere close to the top when procs aren't going my way. Haven't done any mythic raiding so not sure how it is at a bit higher gear level.

funny thing, having op buffs like 20% all stats +10% shammy rotation buffs from class hall and those regular ones for 5 mins, mine dps is like 1.1m-1.4m thats not that big diffrence from "legal" other dps classes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrummel View Post
    Most of the raids I've been in I've been either the top dps or top 5. The spec is super proc dependent but still able to stay somewhere close to the top when procs aren't going my way. Haven't done any mythic raiding so not sure how it is at a bit higher gear level.
    You have to compare same ilvl, same skill and so on. I have a dh pulling 1 million dps on heroic krosus, our fury pulled 810k on krosus mythic.

You can pull the same values? My enhance is stuck at 720k at mythic - and Krosus is one of our strongest bosses. On AOE/Cleave, i have no chance at all to keep up with our frost dk. He's far far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    You have to compare same ilvl, same skill and so on. I have a dh pulling 1 million dps on heroic krosus, our fury pulled 810k on krosus mythic.

You can pull the same values? My enhance is stuck at 720k at mythic - and Krosus is one of our strongest bosses. On AOE/Cleave, i have no chance at all to keep up with our frost dk. He's far far ahead.
    Really doubt that Krosus is one of our strongest bosses when I'm pulling 750 on Krosus and 900 on spellblade.

Really doubt that Krosus is one of our strongest bosses when I'm pulling 750 on Krosus and 900 on spellblade.
    mate. and at krosus u are top 1-3 and at spellblade 8-10. ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut.

Its a strong fight in the sense that Enhance are relatively strong in comparison to others.

Not in the sense you get to pad your meters on everything and your personal numbers are higher.

Enh suck.

If my pull dps is 1mil+ then I know it good pull, but it can be 600k and end up badly. This type of RND make me feel really bad.

For example, my highest krosus is 735k but lowest islow 600k with same rotations/gear. the stormbringer is too strong and not reliable. We really need some form of cooldown make every hit trigger stormbringer so we can have burst dps. Maybe legendary bracer make flametongue have 100% chance to trigger stormbringer

Deleted
    Mine is absolutely fine. Obviously outclassed by fury warrior/frost DK of equal skill, but that doesn't mean my raid spot is in jeopardy or that I can't top the metres on some bosses that suit our mechanics (but our niche is very narrow).

The only thing that annoys me atm is the RNG of Ring and getting frost wolves.
    Last edited by mmocd0828b0993; 2017-03-07 at 10:43 AM.

Enhance is a spec that does basically nothing but single target dps. Our only utility is a good interrupt, an AOE stun (over half of the DPS specs in the game bring one of these) and Wind Rush, which is just a worse version of roar. We bring no AOE. We bring mediocre cleave. We don't bring good defensives to cheese mechanics with like rogues or immunity classes. And we're melee, which means we're competing for very few spots(barring weird fights like m guldan) in a raid with a lot of specs. If our ST dps isn't close to the best in the game we aren't wanted. Right now, our DPS is terrible. Rough time to be an enh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canitnerd View Post
    Enhance is a spec that does basically nothing but single target dps. Our only utility is a good interrupt, an AOE stun (over half of the DPS specs in the game bring one of these) and Wind Rush, which is just a worse version of roar. We bring no AOE. We bring mediocre cleave. We don't bring good defensives to cheese mechanics with like rogues or immunity classes. And we're melee, which means we're competing for very few spots(barring weird fights like m guldan) in a raid with a lot of specs. If our ST dps isn't close to the best in the game we aren't wanted. Right now, our DPS is terrible. Rough time to be an enh.
    All of that is true for cutting edge, however, don't think anyone outside of top 50 has the luxury of only bringing Rogue/DH as their full melee team, which makes T2 melee still wanted and very useful (which in my opinion is Fury/Frost/Enh/WW). I'd say we are in a considerably better spot than T3 melee, but you usually just don't see those specs played at all (Feral/Arms/Unholy)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    All of that is true for cutting edge, however, don't think anyone outside of top 50 has the luxury of only bringing Rogue/DH as their full melee team, which makes T2 melee still wanted and very useful (which in my opinion is Fury/Frost/Enh/WW). I'd say we are in a considerably better spot than T3 melee, but you usually just don't see those specs played at all (Feral/Arms/Unholy)
    I have no idea how you can put Enh on the same tier as Fury and Frost, two of the highest DPS ST specs in the games who also bring great AOE and great utility (grip/rally). WW meanwhile does roughly the same ST damage as us, brings about the same utility but is a top 3 AOE spec. We're at the bottom of any tier list with Feral, Arms and Unholy, and at least Arms and Unholy have the option of changing specs and being one of the best in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Really? I feel the four piece isn't actually working. My proc rate has not seem to have increased at all. The two piece on the other hand... Best two piece ever. Not looking forward to replacing it with the next set..
    Do you have a recent log of you playing? Have a feeling what might be the problem, but need to see a log to confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Mine is absolutely fine. Obviously outclassed by fury warrior/frost DK of equal skill.
    Thats the issue. Equal skill, its simply no match and we are only good when performing to to maximum of our ability and the other people in your raid are not.