Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    So the colours are tied to specs and some classes won't even get variants at all? I knew they would find a way to fuck this up. Just give all classes some variants and let people CHOOSE which colour to use, irrespective of spec. How hard can this be?

Deleted
    shamans only had one version till last week or the week before so just wait

another ptr build another no show!! hehehehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes and then to give 10 of the specs them, its pretty fucking odvious they are not going to just leave out two classes...

you remind me of the ret pallies who thought that the "every spec but ret (and destro locks) gets 10% damage and 25% stam but ONLY ret pallies (and destro locks) only get 10% on one spell"
    So what were you saying? It's "fucking obvious monks and DHs gonna get colour variant like the other 10 classes " hur-dur? Well guess who sounds stupid now

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Monk only gets one variation, because it's the only talking mount.
    Demon Hunter only gets one, because they get.... *sigh* Demon Hunter Pepe......

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    But you can have Pepe Illidan toy as a Demon Hunter or the combat pet as a Monk...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Monk only gets one variation, because it's the only talking mount.
    Demon Hunter only gets one, because they get.... *sigh* Demon Hunter Pepe......
    Ikr , what the hell ? O.o at least give us a pet , not some silly bird I'm literally never gonna use >.< if anything that should've gone to Hunter or Something , nothing about demon hunters has anything to do with a tiny birdie

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Ikr , what the hell ? O.o at least give us a pet , not some silly bird I'm literally never gonna use >.< if anything that should've gone to Hunter or Something , nothing about demon hunters has anything to do with a tiny birdie
    Oh right, Pepe is a toy, kinda thought it was a pet actually, but yeah... I've nothing against the whole Pepe thing, but I'm certainly not a fan either, I don't really get it honestly, twas bad enough how it - almost- counted as content in WoD...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    he looks like a demon hunter, how has that nothin todo with demon hunters rofl
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    So the colours are tied to specs and some classes won't even get variants at all? I knew they would find a way to fuck this up. Just give all classes some variants and let people CHOOSE which colour to use, irrespective of spec. How hard can this be?
    How hard is it to figure out that we want mounts to match our mogs and those aren't set by spec?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Havoc = Fel, Vengeance = Fire.

Would work, Along with shadowy highlights for both
    What does Vengeance have to do with fire? Unless you mean fel fire.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Pepe Illidan is not a pet.. its a toy to put pepe on your head. Only Monk, DK and Rogue got a combat - class related - pet with 7.2 patch, other classes got colors variation that costs 1.000 Order Hall Resources.

But, to buy this kind of stuffs, you have to finish class mount quest and got the Power Ascended achievement, that require to unlock every Artifact Trait for a single artifact weapon after empowering it.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    So what were you saying? It's "fucking obvious monks and DHs gonna get colour variant like the other 10 classes " hur-dur? Well guess who sounds stupid now
    Based on all hystoric data... still you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    How hard is it to figure out that we want mounts to match our mogs and those aren't set by spec?

- - - Updated - - -

What does Vengeance have to do with fire? Unless you mean fel fire.
    I guess you haven't played Vengeance then, Take a look at the artifact traits.

Fiery Demise - Fiery Brand also increases Fire damage you deal to the target by 10%
    Charred Warblades - You heal for 15% of all Fire damage you deal

And the fact that a number of their abilities do fire damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted

Fiery Demise - Fiery Brand also increases Fire damage you deal to the target by 10%

Did you read what you responded to?
    "Unless you mean fel fire"

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    It's not fel fire, it's actual just regular plain old fire.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

"And the fact that a number of their abilities do fire damage"
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted

"And the fact that a number of their abilities do fire damage"
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Looks pretty green/purple to me...
    The combat-log classification doesn't really matter much when we talk about visual things.

I mostly play Vengeance. The words are fire, but I've always assumed that was fel fire. We get our powers from the Legion, not from Ragnaros.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Why do you say that? What demons have you seen using regular plain old fire?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Pepe Illidan is not a pet.. its a toy to put pepe on your head. Only Monk, DK and Rogue got a combat - class related - pet with 7.2 patch, other classes got colors variation that costs 1.000 Order Hall Resources.

But, to buy this kind of stuffs, you have to finish class mount quest and got the Power Ascended achievement, that require to unlock every Artifact Trait for a single artifact weapon after empowering it.
    Notice how I sad "at least give us a pet , NOT the silly bird"- meaning I would've rather gotten a pet. But yeah , I guess it is what it is. And w're all gonna get the Power Ascended achiev, some just sooner than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on all hystoric data... still you.
    Please do elaborate how? All the data points that the monk mount is coming in a single colour , as is the DH one most likely. You just sound like a silly person TRYING to be smart

Let's just complain about every fuckin little thing the game offers...class mounts? Great something new to look forward to...oh wait what no color variations in two of the classes?? WTF IS THIS SHIT?????!!! UNSUB NOW!!!!!! BLIZZ YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF LAZY SHIT!!

On a more serious tone did you ever think that the mounts are ment to represent classes? The tiger and the bat can represent any of the specs monks and DH's have to offer. I can see a MW MM or BM monk in that mount. Same as Dh. Same "theme" if you like. Mindless complaining is mindless...think a little before posting shit this big.