Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Embarrassing pictures circulate, blame the men, sure. Maybe don't just whore around while on duty.
    Didn't take long for the open slut shaming to begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    People who says, without any information on the thread, that naked pictures of women ''taken without their consent'' (read, locker room, shower room) are because the women are ''whoring around'' should have a restricting order to keep their fingers away from keyboards.
    And I think anyone automatically taking the 'victims' at their word without some sort of corroborating evidence should face the same. Especially when the military has a long track record of dealing harshly with those caught 'whoring around'. Either case is reasonable until I see something that says otherwise. And no, I don't trust much of anyone in this scenario given all of the political undercurrents flowing every which way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Didn't take long for the open slut shaming to begin.
    Not much else to comment on, you know? It was a good article that left no cliffhangers behind. Hell, the army men even pre-vetted their e-group members until this one lad had enough.

I don't think females should be marines. Marines are elite warriors.

As we are in insults and trolling, Hooked, I would not know, considering that the US have a knack for attacking defenceless Third World countries.

Elite warriors......oh boy you're delusional.

That being said, I'd say it's 50/50 for women in the military. I've worked with some amazing ones, and some complete shit bags.

And yes, the same could be said about males, the difference is that the bad women tend to cause MAJOR drama that can possibly ruin a persons career. Whereas with the men, you just smoke the piss out of them.