Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Since the troll dude doesn't seem to differentiate from world pvp and instanced pvp, here is my real 1-button kill macro.

/cast nemesis
    /cast chaos blades
    /use draught of souls

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    I never felt that way, to me it feels like i do a ton of damage even outside burst and nemesis.
    When hitting a dummy without using CD's I do ~400k dps. That's really low considering I'm in ~900 ilvl gear. Compare that to when I use CD's, and I do 7-800k in the same time frame.

Blowing all my CD's I can easily do 3-4 million damage in 1-2 seconds, which will literally kill anyone. Compare that to without CD's, I'll do that in about 10 seconds, which is enough time to flee/hit back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Since this thread is PvP related- I have a question.

I can usually hold my own in WPvP (ignoring how shit world pvp is right now anyway), however rogues fucking MELT me so fast.

Anyone else experience this?
    Rogue is really hard to duel but you can easily one shot them in world PvP because Chaos Blades is not scaled down from the instanced templates.
    You need to survive the cheapshot kidney
    Use Imprison
    Meta stun into one shot macro (75% increased damage)
    They will use trinket or else they die and that's when you use your Chaos Nova and finish them off.

This is all very beatiful and dandy but for this to happen you need to survive the cheapshot kidney
    But you can one shot them very easily.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-07 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    When hitting a dummy without using CD's I do ~400k dps. That's really low considering I'm in ~900 ilvl gear. Compare that to when I use CD's, and I do 7-800k in the same time frame.

Blowing all my CD's I can easily do 3-4 million damage in 1-2 seconds, which will literally kill anyone. Compare that to without CD's, I'll do that in about 10 seconds, which is enough time to flee/hit back.
    Thats PVE though. Or wolrd pvp, in instanced pvp you dont do 3-4 million in 1-2 seconds and you spend most of the 15 seconds you are in meta in CC anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm just learning this now. I find it interesting that people who know something just assume everyone else does.
    Wrong. People ASSUME everyone knows the basic fundamentals of how to play their class, ie.) Priority System, State weights, etc.

God forbid they give a guy some shit for going nuts that over 6 months into the expac he finally figured out how to properly do his opener. Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Thats PVE though. Or wolrd pvp, in instanced pvp you dont do 3-4 million in 1-2 seconds and you spend most of the 15 seconds you are in meta in CC anyways.
    Death sweep can easily do over 2 million damage, add in 1-2 Chaos Strikes and the person is dead, even more so if they stay in Foti.

True, an organized team will be able to CC you, but you still do WAY more damage during CD's than you do out of them, which is why you'll be CC'd so heavily

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Death sweep can easily do over 2 million damage, add in 1-2 Chaos Strikes and the person is dead, even more so if they stay in Foti.

True, an organized team will be able to CC you, but you still do WAY more damage during CD's than you do out of them, which is why you'll be CC'd so heavily
    No it cant, at least not in instanced pvp. And im not saying you dont do absurd burst, just that DH damage is really good (compared to other classes) outside of the burst window as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Wrong. People ASSUME everyone knows the basic fundamentals of how to play their class, ie.) Priority System, State weights, etc.

God forbid they give a guy some shit for going nuts that over 6 months into the expac he finally figured out how to properly do his opener. Lmao.
    Some people don't have the time to learn every intricacy of every alt.

Deleted

The class is so new and there are SOOoo few video on youtube with decent guides and pro players explaining the class. Just go to Warcraftmovies, there are ZERO videos of Demon Hunter.
    On top of that i am a Tank main spec so i never did DPS and was unaware of the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    How to use it:
    -Cast Imprison on the target
    -Cast Metamorphosis stun on the target
    -Use One Shot Macro
    (Use Chaos Nova stun in case they use trinket)
    -Use Blade Dance with the Talent First Blood
    -Continue hitting the target while Chaos Blades and Nemesis is on
    Pressing several different attacks is as far from "one shot" as it gets.
    It is a huge difference from Toep/zhc+pom+pyro which actually killed players with 1 single attack.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Pressing several different attacks is as far from "one shot" as it gets.
    It is a huge difference from Toep/zhc+pom+pyro which actually killed players with 1 single attack.
    Oneshot macro has been used in the way of "pop all burst cds" since woltk, its been used so much in that way that oneshot macro is now synonymous with it. Its also called a swifty/swofty macro (yet obviously swifty didnt make it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Some people don't have the time to learn every intricacy of every alt.
    Yes they do. They choose not to spend the time.

The class is so new and there are SOOoo few video on youtube with decent guides and pro players explaining the class. Just go to Warcraftmovies, there are ZERO videos of Demon Hunter.
    On top of that i am a Tank main spec so i never did DPS and was unaware of the opener.
    --Removed Meme--
    Last edited by Orloth; 2017-03-09 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    *image*
    Tell me where are the videos of the pros explaining the ins and outs of Demon Hunter then.
    I scavenged youtube from head to toe and was only able to find 3...maybe 5 max, decent youtube videos.

The PvP content creator community for Demon Hunter is minuscule.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-09 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me where are the videos of the pros explaining the ins and outs of Demon Hunter then.
    I scavenged youtube from head to toe and was only able to find 3...maybe 5 max, decent youtube videos.

The PvP content creator community for Demon Hunter is minuscule.
    Demon Hunter Discord:
    Simply use this invite link to get into all the action in Mardum: https://discord.gg/0enuZ4FBFlxVCokS
    Use this invite link to get into all the action in The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGCp

^ straight from the stickied post here on mmo-champion. That discord has links to every guide written by any DH worth a shit, and has a vast amount of top 100 raiding DH's to chat with and bounce questions off of. Sorry you think you're so smart yet you cant even do something as simple as search the very forum you posted this shit tier thread on.

Deleted
    Demon Hunter Discord:
    Simply use this invite link to get into all the action in Mardum: https://discord.gg/0enuZ4FBFlxVCokS
    Use this invite link to get into all the action in The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGCp

^ straight from the stickied post here on mmo-champion. That discord has links to every guide written by any DH worth a shit, and has a vast amount of top 100 raiding DH's to chat with and bounce questions off of. Sorry you think you're so smart yet you cant even do something as simple as search the very forum you posted this shit tier thread on.
    Still waiting for those PvP guides. I see none from Mardum and i can't join The Fel Hammer.
    If there is something i want to see is Demon Hunter outskilling, outplaying other classes with mechanics and tips and tricks for PvP.

Youtube is empty. But i haven't explored enough in PvP forums and written material.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-09 at 04:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for those PvP guides. I see none from Mardum and i can't join The Fel Hammer.
    Seriously? PvP guides? You realize thats not a thing. The only difference from PvE to PVP is proper timing of said PvE rotations and syncing them with your teammates abilities. Theres no fucking realistic guide to those things.

Sorry you're still clueless. Take some fucking initiative and go experiment yourself. Take the knowledge thats out there and use your brain and figure this shit out, and dont be surprised when you come on a forum and post info thats been widely available for months and get some shit for it.

--Infraction: Flaming--
    Last edited by Orloth; 2017-03-09 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Seriously? PvP guides? You realize thats not a thing. The only difference from PvE to PVP is proper timing of said PvE rotations and syncing them with your teammates abilities. Theres no fucking realistic guide to those things.
    I'm speechless. I have no words to describe what i'm feeling after reading this sentence.

I am amazed, petrified, stunned...trying to smile but i'm too shocked xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm speechless. I have no words to describe what i'm feeling after reading this sentence.

I am amazed, petrified, stunned...trying to smile but i'm too shocked xD
    prob as shocked as when you thought you discovered a "one-shot macro" that was simply using your CDs and is in fact multiple "shots"

Deleted
    prob as shocked as when you thought you discovered a "one-shot macro" that was simply using your CDs and is in fact multiple "shots"
    I never claimed to discover anything, i was teached by probably the only decent video on youtube about Demon Hunter PvP and i linked it.
    I was using Fracture because i thought it was good instead of Nemesis
    Was never using chaos blades because is only 15% increased damage in instanced pvp templates instead of 35% in world PvP.
    Wasn't using Metamorphosis stun to setup Fury of the Ilidari.

Again, because i had no teacher to tell me anything. From time to time i still check youtube to see if there is new content creators but is probably the worst place right now to search for help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never claimed to discover anything, i was teached by probably the only decent video on youtube about Demon Hunter PvP and i linked it.
    I was using Fracture because i thought it was good instead of Nemesis
    Was never using chaos blades because is only 15% increased damage in instanced pvp templates
    Wasn't using Metamorphosis stun to setup Fury of the Ilidari.

Again, because i had no teacher to tell me anything. From time to time i still check youtube to see if there is new content creators but is probably the worst place right now to search for help.
    That right there is your problem. Stop being a follower. Think for yourself. Use your brain, it works, i promise.