Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Hey. Should we lynch Crissi instead of crackle?

There's a possibility Crissi is a power role. Crackle is either commuter or goon (due to my night result).
    We are better off with a possible power role (maybe medical examiner) than just commuter.

Also a chance crackle H is only alive for one more day due to Graeham's magic.
    I'd very much prefer we killed Crissi first. :/

Vote Crissi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Or you know town's secondary win cons I say if the game isn't over after we lynch Crissi we lynch Catta!
    My secondary win con is to find and kill someone who is a "master of disguise" during the night which im fairly sure must be crackle. If we lynch Crissi, I can off Crackle (saving us the need to lynch him) and Listo can lynch me.

vote crissi
    For reasons mentioned above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote crackle

Not a power role. Self watcher. Such power

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly suspicious when I'm willing to act in a probtown manner, since I suspect secondary scum

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Questioning the value of its not the same as not believing.
    My point was that in this game, it seems as though people ability have little indication of their alignment. Particularly when all town flips have had unusual roles.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think I'm scum largehorn?
    Well you do have a point there...

I remain unconvinced. I'm beginning to trust you a bit, but I can't shake how you just seemingly instantly trusted Crackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I'd like an answer to this, as well, @Largehorn. It seemed like an odd comment.

About my claim, or other things?
    It was meant to be an odd comment. I don't particularly trust anyone this game and that distrust lead to interesting readings about others interactions with myself. It was a "hook" to help make it look like I might be under enough suspsicion to not be killed.

Things in general. However I forgot my notes on the way into work this morning... and so I can't remember what any of them are but I believe you answered most of them in your expanded post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    since I suspect secondary scum
    No I think you've basically confirmed that you are.

Anyway that was an interesting bit of a read. I always seem to miss the fun stuff.

Also we might as well lynch Crackle. Unless whoever blocked Ret was aligned with Crackle/Crissi as they will be likely block Crissi tonight. I bring this up because we know it wasn't Xan since he blocked Dupti on N2.

I'm not sure why you would need your meds after that, Raza. I did not say anything about you being teamed with Crackle -- you're not on the constellation list, and that you're fourth from the bottom suggests that I knew there were better picks for Crackle's teammates. All I said was that I had some concerns due to how I've interpreted some of your posts, and I even acknowledged the possibility that I'm doing nothing more than pissing off a fellow townie by poking you to reiterate yourself to secure my own read.
    You talked about me in the middle of a block about constellations, everything in reads is speculating about teammates, led off your least trust list with 2 known team scum, then tied crissi/senna together with speculating who performed kill, then presented conclusion of who's with crackle. That entire paragraph is talking about "that team" whether its the only one or one of many. Whether unintentional or malicious you are tying me to "their" scum in scum raza world, which is not logical nor cool. You seem to sort of back off in this followup so maybe it wasn't presented well but this is what's so frustrating about you this game -- you're clearly either town or some other scum team/independent opposed to crackle/crissi/possibly others, and i'm liking much of your content (you turned me onto crackle [:giggity:] with your early D2 analysis and my follow up research had me on him since then, which is turning out to be correct) -- thus why the accidental or explicit tie there riles me up. Also i'm not "forth from the bottom" when the first two are known to both you and entire thread by that post as scum, and == with senna. You can put me where you like but at least be genuine about it.

Anyway i still have topics following (large) and at work see if i can find some slack off time to do that digging. If not will tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    It was meant to be an odd comment. I don't particularly trust anyone this game and that distrust lead to interesting readings about others interactions with myself. It was a "hook" to help make it look like I might be under enough suspsicion to not be killed.
    Things in general. However I forgot my notes on the way into work this morning... and so I can't remember what any of them are but I believe you answered most of them in your expanded post.
    Also we might as well lynch Crackle. Unless whoever blocked Ret was aligned with Crackle/Crissi as they will be likely block Crissi tonight. I bring this up because we know it wasn't Xan since he blocked Dupti on N2.
    And he posts while i was on another tab before refresh -.- I wasn't voting/hammering/whatever until everyone got their info out, but have a feeling we're beginning to or going to wind down (daytime + pretty much all info out) and i'm really itching to see a scum flip...

7+ Year Old Account
    I would rather vote Crissi off than Crackle at this point. We can get him tomorrow.

Vote: Crissi

Life is happening and I have to go to the doctor.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    You can put me where you like but at least be genuine about it.
    I... was? I said I approached last night from multiple angles: D1 constellations, D3 reads, my own personal distrust list, and which of the bottom handful I thought was most likely to be sent to do a kill. Those were separate trains of thought that all intersected at Crissi. You literally were not mentioned in the first one, I said I had concerns in the second one but did not mention you in the context of Crackleslap, and ranked you in the third overall.

... but honestly, it doesn't matter. I will concede that it may not have appeared that way to you. I clearly can't read your posts without feeling uneasy, so if you're town then it's only fair that you can't read mine without doing the same.

On-topic: I have reservations about lynching Crissi over Crackleslap.
    - The evidence that we have currently suggests that Crackleslap killed N2 and Crissi killed N3 -- While I am loath to put any stock in the word of scum, if she's telling us the truth about alternating the kill, the pattern should continue with Crackleslap killing tonight. People want to leave him alive?
    - I don't think it is wise to leave a supposed commuter to a night action, especially one that has apparently been hit by a kill already and hasn't died. Even if he has told us the entire truth (which is questionable), it is entirely possible that he'll be able to commute tonight because he didn't bother to last night due to Graeham blocking him.
    - I don't think it is wise to hinge Crackle dying on Catta's suddenly-claimed kill.
    - I thought we discussed ignoring win conditions?
    - The massive amount of support that suddenly materialized for lynching Crissi first is... weird, at best. I have a theory that I don't really care for.

All of that said, a lynched scum is a lynched scum, so I won't be too upset either way. I don't think it's the right play for the town as a whole, though.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2017-03-07 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm awake and was wondering what is the current tally of votes?

A vote count has been requested

Crackleslap (5): Reticence (#558), Largehorn (#577), Graeham(#598), Rixis(#620), Crissi(#623)
    Crissi(4): Listo(#615), PalawinFC(#622), Catta(#621), Senna(#626)
    Reticence (1): Crackleslap (#563)
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-03-07 at 04:09 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I'm useless tonight anyways. Had to claim today so can't do shit. Being pushed in spite of that, and likely because I am vocal and I really do want to help town here, is wonky

Heh, I'm useless tonight anyways. Had to claim today so can't do shit. Being pushed in spite of that, and likely because I am vocal and I really do want to help town here, is wonky
    Why is it that you supposedly want to help us, by the way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that you supposedly want to help us, by the way?
    Because I suspect there's secondary scum and if my team can't win, screw the secondary team too!

I suppose, ultimately, it doesn't matter which of them we choose to lynch today because the other will inevitably be lynched tomorrow as they've both been caught out and pretty much admitted to being scum. With that said, though, I'd prefer to leave Crissi alive over Crackle for now purely because I believe his flip will be more valuable - given that the character he claimed 'died' but he did not.

That's one of the mysteries we need to solve - preferably sooner rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I suppose, ultimately, it doesn't matter which of them we choose to lynch today because the other will inevitably be lynched tomorrow as they've both been caught out and pretty much admitted to being scum. With that said, though, I'd prefer to leave Crissi alive over Crackle for now purely because I believe his flip will be more valuable - given that the character he claimed 'died' but he did not.

That's one of the mysteries we need to solve - preferably sooner rather than later.
    Yeah I think I can agree on that.

General question. Do we think we have any more info to get out of today before I swap to Crackle?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I mean - did you miss my post. Im literally saying we can kill Crissi and not have to waste a lynch on Crackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I mean - did you miss my post. Im literally saying we can kill Crissi and not have to waste a lynch on Crackle.
    Before I'm the slightest bit okay with this, I want to know what you've been up to the last few nights.

Care to share that?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Before I'm the slightest bit okay with this, I want to know what you've been up to the last few nights.

Care to share that?
    Searching for crackle it would seem.

Don't need to make a daily claim because im a

claim: professional

N1 Xanjori - roleblock flavortext

N2 xanjori not my target, the search continues

N3 Rixis - no flavor text except having bad dreams.

If I find my target he dies - am fairly certain its crackle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Searching for crackle it would seem.

Don't need to make a daily claim because im a

claim: professional

N1 Xanjori - roleblock flavortext

N2 xanjori not my target, the search continues

N3 Rixis - no flavor text except having bad dreams.

If I find my target he dies - am fairly certain its crackle.
    Except now that his char is dead, he is just crackle now. So if your ability is to track down a kill a certain character... its not crackle cause he no longer has one lol.

Except now that his char is dead, he is just crackle now. So if your ability is to track down a kill a certain character... its not crackle cause he no longer has one lol.
    my target is the "master of the disguise" - the guy who can get rid of his character certainly seem like the right person.