Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras won't die. He'll somehow return in a later expansion. I mean, Blizzard has to keep ideas for repeat...I mean later expansion. I mean, I keep hearing all this talk now about how they are saying Archimonde probably didn't die because we were all teleported out of the Nether and he died there.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    We defeat sargeras because as far as the pantheon and legion are concerned we are azeroth is the only known titan world soul and the most powerful one at that.

Azeroths titans spirit energy empowers the mortals of azeroth and those alien to it. Its azeroths spirit which has guided us to accomplish the impossible pushing the legion back. Destroyi ng archimonde, destroying arthas , killing old gods directly.

We will destroy sargeras because we are the avatars of the last titan. Azeroths lifeblood flows through all of us.

Also he WILL be destroyed this expansion because we will never have these weapons again the most powerful weapons in the cosmos which they are period the end.

The pillars the fact we go to their stronghold of argus and cheoncile vol2s confirmation that sargeras sought out and needed the eredar to focus his legion.

This is the end of the legions story. We will spiral towards the void after and learn more. Perhaps the connection to the narru and void is much closer than we thought considering thw twilights hammer clan was formed by listening to the void lords through dying narru. Entrophius perhaps is in effect another void lord the is the counterpart for Muru.

For every narru there is a polar opposite. Maybe the natrus war against the legion is linked to the voids desire for the legions destruction in a sinister twist. The future will evolve the story.

Also gor those of you saying anduin is old so the game has years left. In the nether aka argus time is meaningless time in not a thing. Turalyon says he has been fighting the legion for centuries but its been less than 30 years since the sons of lothar went Draenor.

Anduin being on argus while we are in nether leaves time for him to age. Leaves time for the black empire to gather its strength on azeroth and reemerge.

The stage is set. The plot is obvious.
    I...uhhh...I...I...I don't think that..my uhh....computer...will...be...able...to....handle...that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fight is gonna have ~30 stages. First we destroy his toes, then his legs, then his fingers, arms then torso and finally we plunge out artifacts into his head and destroy the artifacts and him as well. It'll be the longest boss fight in history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    The fight is gonna have ~30 stages. First we destroy his toes, then his legs, then his fingers, arms then torso and finally we plunge out artifacts into his head and destroy the artifacts and him as well. It'll be the longest boss fight in history.
    Nah nah nah, it's not a single boss fight, but a WHOLE RAID. Everything you listed is not a stage, but a single raid boss! Alliance will go for the right side, and Horde for the left, and then on the last boss, the head, racial leaders will fight togheter! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras didn't lose his body....right? and this expansion is just us killing his avatar and not actual Sargeras....right? Anyone can clear somethings up for me, I've been away for sometime...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I get the feeling he'll end up going pop like deathwing did after we channel a bunch of mcguffins into him. That's pretty much all blizzard can do without making him run away or worse: become 'redeemed'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Sargeras didn't lose his body....right? and this expansion is just us killing his avatar and not actual Sargeras....right? Anyone can clear somethings up for me, I've been away for sometime...
    We kill his avatar next patch. He's the second to last boss in the tomb of Sargeras. Then we're off to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Sargeras won't die. He'll somehow return in a later expansion. I mean, Blizzard has to keep ideas for repeat...I mean later expansion. I mean, I keep hearing all this talk now about how they are saying Archimonde probably didn't die because we were all teleported out of the Nether and he died there.
    The game will end chronicle confirms this
    The only villan to come from chronicle is the void lords. A faction we have been fighting as long as the legion under a different name.

So chronicle makes no new villans and has us up to wc3 now.

Legion finished ALL loose threads while pushing the ginal two azshara and nzoth who are void lord affiliated. The end is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Illidan will pull some mary sue bullshit and toss out some deus ex that he's had the whole time because he's our savior.

Wouldn't even be surprised if somehow the keystone also was a weapon.
    I got the reference and i chuckled when you mentioned the keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Could probably destabilize Sargeras' internal energy to make him explode. Use some surge needles to harness his ley lines and bust him open like Outland.
    Or use wisps... plenty of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Carpet bombing him with living, lecturing pandaren who will drive him into suicide by whispering lore and wisdom of pandaria directly to his ear.

We have to give him Titan AIDS or Titan cancer and then just wait it out.

But seriously, get him into another avatar, destroy it, and then imprison his soul. Sounds easy enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth will select an avatar of her own to channel her power to destroy Sargeras.

That avatar will be Jaina.

IF

Huge as fuck IF.

Like an IF bigger than the New York Skyline.

If we see Sargeras this expansion. He won't be fallen anymore. I think we are gonna convince him we can win and get him to change his mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Azeroth will select an avatar of her own to channel her power to destroy Sargeras.

It's obviously Illidan.

I'm on the Sargeras as the final boss train. I mean, this is still a video game, if blizz wants us to fight Sargeras they will find/invent something to do that, change the size of Sargeras, of the players. Make us fight his spirit/world soul ala ffxiv raids final bosses. Do a Shadow of the colossus thing, etc. It doesn't matter, if blizz wants it it will happen.
    And if they want it, they can make an Archimonde/Necron and the final boss can come form nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It's obviously Illidan.
    Nuh-uh! Nuh-uh, is not! Sargeras makes Illidan into his avatar, then Jaina-Azeroth cures him and kills Azeroth and Illidan becomes an angel of justice and they're friends. Next expac - BFFs vs Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

The titan keepers couldn't even contain a fraction of the other titans, so I'd argue there really isn't anyone who could withstand that much power.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The titan keepers couldn't even contain a fraction of the other titans, so I'd argue there really isn't anyone who could withstand that much power.
    I think he might be just fooling around...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Naw, I do. Thanks though. Sorry you were triggered.
    You clearly don't.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    If we are to believe this tweet from Alex Afrasiabi(which i do), then the real Sargeras will be "taken down" by the heros on Argus during this expansion. He's clearly talking about the real Sargeras because the Avatar is defeated in the Tomb, not on Argus.

"Q: Hi,has Sargeras truly become a demon (can reform in the Nether) or is he still just a titan with demonic features (horns..)?

A: Sargeras is a titan first and foremost. #Argus knows
    Q: Thanks. Does that mean Sargeras can reform in the Nether like any other demon ? Or does he have "only one life" ?

A: take him down and find out."
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Alex_Afra...19158681432064