Thread: MoP Timewalking

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

MoP Timewalking

Post your impressions here. How does the length stack up versus other TWs? See any weird scaling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Post your impressions here. How does the length stack up versus other TWs? See any weird scaling?
    Unsure what you're asking for, I haven't experienced problems with it before. As well, length of running it, or length of it to re-appear? They aren't that long as for running it as content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The very first MoP Timewalk is today [announced back at Blizzcon, been awhile lol]. Just gauging impressions and seeing if theres any scaling issues like with Cata End Time so I can avoid it if needed. Checking it out myself shortly.

I might do it this weekend. I really enjoyed the MoP dungeons. I usually skip the rest.

any scaling issues like with Cata End Time
    ?? whats wrong with end time?

gear isn't set correctly. just did a siege on a DH, got plate belt and a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    ?? whats wrong with end time?
    No issues now. When it first came out a long time ago it was scaled to ilvl 300 like the other dungeons despite being an end of xpac dungeon. Hotfixed to 350 later [or maybe it was 250 and 300, I forget]

PSA: If you're on a PVP server, except the Timeless Isle turnin to be a CRZ-ed gankfest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateSmiley View Post
    gear isn't set correctly. just did a siege on a DH, got plate belt and a bow.
    Can confirm.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-03-07 at 05:19 PM.

I'll do some on my twink for extra AP. I suspect it'll be fine with some random OP class or ability that wasn't scaled correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Worst dungeons in the game's history for the most part. I'll be surprised if I have the motivation to bother with them.

This will get hotfixed, but Shado-Pan wasn't giving credit for the weekly earlier

Loot is all over the place. I have gotten Cloth Gear and Swords on my Shaman. Friends have also gotten wacky rewards. Sha of Violence drops loot as well as gives personal loot. As was already stated SPM also seems to not be giving credit on occasion. Also the smoke bombs on Gate of the Setting Sun are just completely fucked and if one goes off in a hallway it is like playing Battlefield for a few minutes. Lastly, also in Gate of the Setting Sun, the Weak Spot is automatically open when the fight starts on the last boss. No fun allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then we finally get to the debut day of the Pandaria Timewalking and we see our characters being raped by the opposing faction on Timeless Isle by delivering the quest of the first completed dungeon. It was expected that Blizzard would do it, but I wonder if this did not occur in the PTR. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to turn quest and imagine stopping to choose which items to buy in the NPC with so much striking in the area.

In the Cataclysm Timewalking they fix the NPCs in their capitals, of course, because it was the expansion hub, same thing with the WoTLK (Dalaran) and TBC (Shattrath) Timewalks, so who was the retarded who had the idea to fix MoP NPC on the fucking Timeless Isle?! I was automatic OMW to Sanctuary in the Valley imagining that it would be the most plausible place to find the NPC, when I look at the map, it is there on Timeless Isle, when I reach there died so much with more than 20 hordes killing ally. Its not fun.

Now I ask again. Blizz didnt tested that on PTR? They didnt saw that It was going shit? Sincerely, I hope Blizz change the NPC from Timeless Isle because the way it is i dont even want to do the event ...

I'm tired of dying on the island. Not fair, not fun.

Sorry my poor english

FARALE - Tol Barad US

Only reason im gonna do them is for the mount. Finally after 5 years we can get it

10+ Year Old Account
    PSA: If you're on a PVP server, except the Timeless Isle turnin to be a CRZ-ed gankfest.
    ya it a shitty gank fest and the graveyard is right underneath the vendor , so all u do is rez and die, rez and die, rez and die

Quote Originally Posted by comandante cobra View Post
    Then we finally get to the debut day of the Pandaria Timewalking and we see our characters being raped by the opposing faction on Timeless Isle by delivering the quest of the first completed dungeon. It was expected that Blizzard would do it, but I wonder if this did not occur in the PTR. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to turn quest and imagine stopping to choose which items to buy in the NPC with so much striking in the area.

In the Cataclysm Timewalking they fix the NPCs in their capitals, of course, because it was the expansion hub, same thing with the WoTLK (Dalaran) and TBC (Shattrath) Timewalks, so who was the retarded who had the idea to fix MoP NPC on the fucking Timeless Isle?! I was automatic OMW to Sanctuary in the Valley imagining that it would be the most plausible place to find the NPC, when I look at the map, it is there on Timeless Isle, when I reach there died so much with more than 20 hordes killing ally. Its not fun.
    There is an easy fix for this problem. Since you don't like world PVP you should choose to play on a PVE server.

I tanked a couple last night... Temple of Jade Serpent and Shado-Pan Monastery. We blew up Temple really quickly... bosses didn't last much longer than trash. SPM was a little harder but barely. I'd say they are undertuned, personally. Not that I have a problem with that, I like quick runs too.

Easily the worst part was all the RP talking. I had successfully erased all that from my memory and it came swarming back.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Except the graveyard gank fest in Timless Isle MOP TW is fine.

Just realm hop to a pve server and didnt get ganked

They are so boring, there is no damage at all, as a healer I was falling asleep.
    At least I finally got the mount, so I got that going for me which is nice.

Deleted
    They are really fast (alot of dungeons with 3 bosses), easy (only 1 wipe over 10 dungeons because of a retarded tank) and beautiful. They are as easy as the other TW dungeons if you play with people who know the place and know what to do. Really enjoyable.