Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why is Antifa not banned yet??

They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    Last edited by mmoc4ebf27b7d6; 2017-03-07 at 07:27 PM.

Looks like somebody wants a safe space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

They accomplish what left-wing universities want to do but can't legally. Why would they try to stop Antifa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    They accomplish what left-wing universities want to do but can't legally. Why would they try to stop Antifa?
    Yes, because universities are unified entities that have political identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Looks like somebody wants a safe space.
    Of course people want safe space. We all want a guarantee not to be bludegoned, and beaten to death because of difference in opinion. You on the other hand, seem to think that ideas can be as dangerous as fists thus it's all or nothing. To say that is misguided, is selling it short.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarambed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    What about people with two wings? Are they threatening to kill them too?

This anti-mutant hatred is disgusting. Magneto should wipe them all out!

OTOH, if this is about people going "OneWingedAngel"? That could be considered a legitimate threat I suppose.

Also I suppose the people should have arambed themselves.

I am firmly opposed to blah tents, but nothing justifies terrorizing them. Their lack of style is usually punishment enough.
    Last edited by Akainakali; 2017-03-07 at 07:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you ban a loosely organized organization based on some ideas exactly?

Prosecute those who break the law, speak out against them if you oppose their views and deem them dangerous. But banning them is not only illegal, it's immoral.

Seems to me that banning antifa because there are some antifa people who are violent would be akin to banning Muslims because some are terrorists. You just have to handle it on a case by case basis. You can't just outright ban an ideology/political view/religion.

Why aren't the KKK remnants banned yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are heroes and we should give them the highest medals we have.
    Nice trolling there you should be ashamed on yourself Wait and see on 15 of march

10+ Year Old Account
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarambed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    For that you have to look at who bank rolls them and then who else those sponsors bank roll and what they are involved in globally...
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read that as unHarambed people.

I only wish we were UnHarambed.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I read that as unHarambed people.

I only wish we were UnHarambed.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

AntiFa is for those that are so sure they are right about their stance that they can't even be bothered to debate opposing views. Violence is the only correct answer, because I'm right and they are wrong, so they should be beaten until they see how right I am.

15+ Year Old Account
    Antifa has been around since almost a century. It's an attitude and an ideology. It is actually also not always connected with violence. I could actually ask the same about Neonazis. Why haven't they been banned yet? They attack unharambed as well as unarmed people, policemen and of course leftwing politicians.

Note: I am certainly no sympathizer of either side but the blindness for one's own side seems to be astounding.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Of course people want safe space. We all want a guarantee not to be bludegoned, and beaten to death because of difference in opinion.
    Opinion on what, Exactly? Be specific.

You on the other hand, seem to think that ideas can be as dangerous as fists thus it's all or nothing. To say that is misguided, is selling it short.
    Question. At what point are people allowed to defend themselves against fascism? People talk about killing baby Hitler and such. But work through the steps going forward. At what point is violence warranted?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

stand your ground, fight their violence with the maximum force the law allows you to.

just hope you don't live in a castle/retreat state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What is going to happen on March 15th?
    The assassination of Julius Caesar, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    AntiFa is for those that are so sure they are right about their stance that they can't even be bothered to debate opposing views. Violence is the only correct answer, because I'm right and they are wrong, so they should be beaten until they see how right I am.
    "They're just so DAMNED confident that genocide is bad and shouldn't be legitimized in any way, shape or form."

Gee, I wonder why?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    stand your ground, fight their violence with the maximum force the law allows you to.

just hope you don't live in a castle/retreat state.
    Googled Antifa. First article I came across was from the Blaze, about whether or not it was legal for Trump-supporters to shoot those "Left-Wing 'Antifa' attackers."

When the Blaze tells you to chill on the firearms, and that it's dumb to shoot people, and that barroom brawls are worse than these, you should probably take it to heart.

Edit: Article was NOT in fact from The Blaze, but quoted from it.

Article here
    Last edited by Jun; 2017-03-07 at 07:18 PM. Reason: whoops...
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they attack nazis and white supremacists. Being a Nazi or a white supremacist isn't an opinion. Literally no sympathy for beaten nazis, it's the least of what they deserve.