Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Good for you. And while you are at it, maybe you should stop going to fascist, Islamophobic rallies.
    Islamophobia is a real thing you know... You shoudlnt throw that our there so easy.

Neo Nazi's are nothing like Nazi's from 70-80 years ago just so u know...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Because they claim they'll be "mistaken" for Nazis. Why people would make that mistake, there never say.
    Most of their activities are about crashing windows and burning trashcans. They have a serious problem of cognition, when it comes to directing their attacks at nazies, if they confuse them with a piece of furniture. Being mistaken is their bread and butter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Islamophobia is a real thing you know... You shoudlnt throw that our there so easy.

Are you defending nazis because you're still butthurt your leader was executed after WWII by the dutch justice system?

10+ Year Old Account

Because we pounded them into the dirt and continued to not let them gain power again. Not saying kill all nazi's but it's a yin and yang thing with antifa types and neo nazi's.

Be honest, how often do you visit "patriotic" websites that call for fighting "Islamification" of your country?

I have no problem throwing that word out, I've seen your posting history. It's not exactly a stretch.

Can't ban an idea just the actual activity.

The entire thing is really just a terrorist front for what appear to be peaceful protesters that create cover for violent offenders. Their goal is to intimidate and use violence to silence people.

Its already a fact that at the university protests the police won't do much to stop the violence.

Deleted
    Be honest, how often do you visit "patriotic" websites that call for fighting "Islamification" of your country?

I have no problem throwing that word out, I've seen your posting history. It's not exactly a stretch.
    I don't visit those sites , and again I am not a Neo Nazi or a Nazi.. Im a simple guy wanting to defend our last bit off culture we have left, but yea this is why the Right is winnign everywhere cause the over use of the Word Racist, Nazi, Islamophobe, etc.

10+ Year Old Account

lmao did you really just defend Nazis? Something about this is telling.

I don't visit those sites , and again I am not a Neo Nazi or a Nazi.. Im a simple guy wanting to defend our last bit off culture we have left, but yea this is why the Right is winnign everywhere cause the over use of the Word Racist, Nazi, Islamophobe, etc.
    So, how do you propose to stop the spread of another religion? Do you want to stop immigration of certain people or religions? Do you want to limit their freedoms in any way?

You are clearly paranoid about Muslims, and that's where the Islamophobia comes into play.

Deleted
    I will be going to the next Pegida March if I see any of those Antifa people and they are trying to attack someone I will intervene to defend people from Facists like them
    -Pearl clutches about Antifa
    -Waxes vigilante rhetoric.

You're cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    "They're just so DAMNED confident that genocide is bad and shouldn't be legitimized in any way, shape or form."
    For some reason that doesn't stop them from pursuing, supporting and whitewashing ideologies and religions that preach genocide against anyone who doesn't share their views... "it's different when we do it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    He is just salty about what the Dutch justice system did to the leader of the Dutch Nazi party, poor guy.

...Or maybe it was the terrible twins sinking Nazi ships that triggered him to hate our country, I don't know.
    Some Dutchmen are just stupid enough to vote for a climate change denier in a country whos biggest enemy is the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Looks like somebody wants a safe space.
    This connection is hilariously stupid.

wanting assurance that you won't be beaten unconscious for wrong-think is not the same as wanting assurance that your opinions won't be challenged.

Deleted
    So, how do you propose to stop the spread of another religion? Do you want to stop immigration of certain people or religions? Do you want to limit their freedoms in any way?

You are clearly paranoid about Muslims, and that's where the Islamophobia comes into play.
    Abolish all Religions, It has no place in this time of the world anymore.

And yes I am cause Islam cant co-exist with Western culture/religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Why aren't the KKK remnants banned yet?
    Have the KKK been doing much lately? I can't remember the last time the KKK beat someone unconscious on the street, held sway in the mainstream media, or marched on Universities were the wrong opinions were being expressed.

Feel free to clue me in, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Antifa and their Nazi rivals can beat each other all day long and get arrested for all I care.
    ^^^

Meanwhile everyone else continues living their lives and give zero shits about either group.

Abolish all Religions, It has no place in this time of the world anymore.

And yes I am cause Islam cant co-exist with Western culture/religions.
    That sounds pretty fucking fascist and Islamophobic to me.

That's strange, I know several Muslims, and they coexist just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Nope I did not, they both are diffrent, thats all Isaid stop twisting my words

Deleted
    assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    yeah, about 1% of them. nice try, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Seems to me that banning antifa because there are some antifa people who are violent would be akin to banning Muslims because some are terrorists. You just have to handle it on a case by case basis. You can't just outright ban an ideology/political view/religion.
    Yeah why classify the IRA a terrorist organisation - I mean not all of them went out into the streets to beat their political opponents. Some of them just sat on the sidelines and cheered.

COME ON PEOPLE.