Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    You're doing something tremendously wrong if you're getting sims of 187k and 500k in reality.
    I had this once. Turned out the profile didn't have any weapon equipped, because reasons. Only reason I can think of ahah.

Titanic Might should also increase the effect of mastery, maybe add a ramp up. That way you have less burst, but higher sustained damage.

Titanic Might has situations in which it can outshine Deadly Calm. First and most obvious one is when most of your Recks are spent spinning like a ballerina with Bladestorm, as you obviously can't benefit from the rage reduction during it. Second one is when you have a high AoE uptime, aka, you have a lot of targets and TM lets you have a really high up time on CS on all targets.

With that said tho, I can't think of all that many fights in NH that fits either of those two profiles. Only fight I can see it being potentially viable is Gul'dan Mythic, where my first scenario plays out.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm using TM but then again my warrior is only an alt this expan. I'm loving not having to pool rage anymore and feeling like a proper arms warrior again, may not be optimal (or may be, I dunno) but it plays so much better

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    You're doing something tremendously wrong if you're getting sims of 187k and 500k in reality.
    This. Also, sims aren't supposed to be telling you what dps you're supposed to be doing in game. Sims are there to help you understand what gear, talents, consumables (and different combinations of those and other factors) are preferable to use for your character. The simulation algorithms and results provide an index that allows you to compare tweaking different variables.