Weapon is one of the Balance of Power skins for BM

I like a simple transmog that shows off the Frenzystrike longbow, I go back and forth between showing the shirt or not

Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post

I like a simple transmog that shows off the Frenzystrike longbow, I go back and forth between showing the shirt or not
    Nice looking mog, but yet another cool looking bow no longer in the game...gg Blizz. The Alli version of this bow (Rhok'shalla the Shadow's Bane) has a lion's head that opens it's mouth and the arrow shoots out of it.
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2017-03-07 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted

..Testing.. Hope it works..

..Should work now.. I think.
    Last edited by mmoc18ec59aabb; 2017-03-11 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post
    (Pictures and stuff)

Oooh I like it, you even found a nice background and everything.

I would use the boots that match the legs though but that's just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I would use the boots that match the legs though but that's just me.
    The effect is had isnt that good as you'd think.
    The boots of the same set are a diffrent brown, much and much ligther then all the other brown colours in the current mog.

This brown however fitted in nicely with the mog, aswell having the yellow line that comes back in legs, around the waist area.
    (im slightly colour blind, i dont see all colours, perhaps thats why i see the boots diffrently. or the mog, idunno.)

Deleted
    I'm really put off by not having decent tier sets. I find my safe-haven within this thread. good mogs guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

Looks good.
    Can u tell me what are u wearing?

Trying some mix and match on the Green Felstone Mail (used by the guards on the Temple of Elune) for an Alleria inspired Hunter set. I'd prefer if the trailseeker boots and belt were less saturated to match the rest, and maybe go for the Felstone Mail chest, but overall it has a nice shape I think.

Deleted

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally got my BM artifact, anyone know what they're going to use with the base version of the weapon? Can't find really any decent sets to go well with it. Might just have to do RBG's.

I used the trick to get the Mongoose appearance onto my Wolfslayer's Sniper Rifle appearance, but now the mongoose illusion has invaded several other gun appearances AND, I can't remove it... wtf do I do? It ruins the guns for use on all but 2 transmogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I used the trick to get the Mongoose appearance onto my Wolfslayer's Sniper Rifle appearance, but now the mongoose illusion has invaded several other gun appearances AND, I can't remove it... wtf do I do? It ruins the guns for use on all but 2 transmogs...
    pretty sure you can use http://www.wowhead.com/item=118169/e...llusion-hidden which is in your garrison enchanting hut (level 2 required).

Quote Originally Posted by Elgaz View Post
    Nice done xmog could you share items which you used with us?

A bit of a demon Hunter. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    pretty sure you can use http://www.wowhead.com/item=118169/e...llusion-hidden which is in your garrison enchanting hut (level 2 required).
    Nope, does not work...

How the hell should I solve this, it completely ruins 3 gun appearances from use...

Edit; I am a moron. Wanting it to be more complex than it really is, I somehow got the idea that I'd applied the illusion by swapping weapons JUST AS it was applying. No such thing. Just choose a 2-hander, choose an illusion, swap weapon and THEN apply.

I now have a Titanstrike clean from the Mongoose illusion. Woop!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-15 at 03:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szajba013 View Post
    Nice done xmog could you share items which you used with us?
    Thank you

Wowhead item comparison

Tabbing through my transmog stuff the other day, and saw I had the appearance for Shoulders of Empyreal Focus that I honestly don't remember picking up at any point. They drop from Elegon and I do farm him on occasion for the mount, but never bother looking at the transmog gear that drops, because most armor from MoP is ugly. Not these shoulders though, they don't fit the armor style from MoP at all, and that's a good thing. But different discussions I've found about the shoulders all talked about not being able to find many good sets that match them for transmog.

Well I've made one and have included pictures and a gear list. Most of it comes from the cosmetic set out of ToV. I apologize for how dark the screenshots are, no matter what I do, my WoW screenshots always come out dark like that, no matter what my in game or system settings are. I think it will look exceptionally good paired with the new Wolfhawk pet model that's same as the Hunter class mount. The "helm" is a bit of an odd choice, but with all the white in the theme already, and True Shot Lodge being in the snow of High Mountain, I thought the helm goes well with being in the snow and cold.

Shadow Archer's Helm
    Shoulders of Empyreal Focus
    Cloak of the Chosen Dead
    Chain Shirt of the Chosen Dead
    Gauntlets of Malevolent Intent
    Crystal-Buckle Belt
    Chain Leggings of the Chosen Dead
    Malignant Sabatons
    Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth