Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That sounds pretty fucking fascist and Islamophobic to me.

That's strange, I know several Muslims, and they coexist just fine.
    Islamophobia isn't even a thing. Phobia infers that the fear is irrational. I'm gay and I've heard, read and seen the stories of what they do to Gays under their laws. Some are exceptionally cruel and not even quick and clean, one incident in particular involving glue and I'll leave it to your imagination on where. I would be a moron to want this wide-spread all the while they think they're helping redeem my spirit by doing these malicious and often torturous acts.

Ever been to a Mosque or listen to them preach, even on American soil? Watch or attend sometime. The closest thing you get to a "Radical Muslim" are the moderate ones themselves. That tends to happen when your book gives you free reign to lie under 'duress' or social pressures to unbelievers.

The closest thing to Islamophobia that I'll agree with is some people in Rural out in the middle of nowhere areas exaggerate vastly what kind of danger they're in or are incredibly paranoid when the reality is they're too far remote for any of these identity politics or ideologies to affect them even one iota so it gets kind of sad that they're as hateful or retaliatory to it when it isn't a problem they actively face; but not wanting it to spread? That doesn't seem unreasonable and it definitely isn't irrational, especially if you support women's rights or any modern bastions of Western Society. And using Christianity (Which I don't agree with either) as a shield repeatedly does not and will never condone supporting slavery of Africans, the subjugation of women and the violence towards those who don't share their ideology that all still happen today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Very very much this.

Facism can never again be allowed even a foothold.
    Hence why Antifa is bad. Why does this forum love giving Communist Russia a free pass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They aren't banned because retards still think they are the "morally superior" group at the moment, regardless of them being armed Thugs that attack people for no cause.
    Don't kid yourself, Neo-nazis are also not banned in the US, how can antifa then be banned?

OP its afraid of ending up like this in one of his little Nazi parades

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Someone doesn't understand how history or facts work.
    Pretty much warms my counter-culture heart, the anti-Antifa fascies dont have enough smarts or sense of history. The Euro-fascicts are trying to explain Antifa to their The_Donald counter parts, but in European terms. They have no clue how differently Antifa translates in the US. Even the West Coast and East Coast action groups have different compositions.
    The fascists are really worked up over this. Mostly that people are calling them out for being fascists, after they spent years trying to obfusticate their ideology behind cryptic labels like alt-right, ANCAPS or whatevers.
    The_Donald and friends are so worked up they're hard at work setting up honeypots and other ways to infiltrate Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Yeah, they attack nazis and white supremacists. Being a Nazi or a white supremacist isn't an opinion. Literally no sympathy for beaten nazis, it's the least of what they deserve.
    They are though. Not good opinions, but opinions nonetheless. If an opinion includes hate speech that doesn't make it less of an opinion, just less protected under the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Reivur View Post
    Islamophobia isn't even a thing. Phobia infers that the fear is irrational. I'm gay and I've heard, read and seen the stories of what they do to Gays under their laws. Some are exceptionally cruel and not even quick and clean, one incident in particular involving glue and I'll leave it to your imagination on where. I would be a moron to want this wide-spread all the while they think they're helping redeem my spirit by doing these malicious and often torturous acts.

Ever been to a Mosque or listen to them preach, even on American soil? Watch or attend sometime. The closest thing you get to a "Radical Muslim" are the moderate ones themselves. That tends to happen when your book gives you free reign to lie under 'duress' or social pressures to unbelievers.

The closest thing to Islamophobia that I'll agree with is some people in Rural out in the middle of nowhere areas exaggerate vastly what kind of danger they're in or are incredibly paranoid when the reality is they're too far remote for any of these identity politics or ideologies to affect them even one iota so it gets kind of sad that they're as hateful or retaliatory to it when it isn't a problem they actively face; but not wanting it to spread? That doesn't seem unreasonable and it definitely isn't irrational, especially if you support women's rights or any modern bastions of Western Society. And using Christianity (Which I don't agree with either) as a shield repeatedly does not and will never condone supporting slavery of Africans, the subjugation of women and the violence towards those who don't share their ideology that all still happen today.
    Islamophobia is a thing. It's turned into a connotative meaning of hatred for Muslims, as opposed to a simple fear. The exact same thing can be said for homophobia. Wanting to ban a religion, just because some followers of that religion are terrible, is ridiculous. One can support the belief that a religion can be legal, yet not support some of the tenets espoused by followers of that religion. Christians in my country sought to ban gay marriage, and succeeded. I have no desire to ban Christianity. I consider all organized religion to be shitty and bigoted, but that does not mean I'm going to forcibly ban such things.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't kid yourself, Neo-nazis are also not banned in the US, how can antifa then be banned?
    Because as soon as Neo-Nazis start openly attacking and destroying en masse around America, whilst being endorsed by MSM, I'd say they need a ban as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That makes them authoritarian, not fascist :P
    See, the thing is, no one really agrees on what the correct definition of fascist is. I mean, that subject has its own wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

There's enough similarities between Nazi Germany and Communist Russia that I don't see any differences that matter to me.

Call them whatever you want, they're both evil and misanthropic. And I think cheering on a follower of either of these ideologies is complete insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Looks like somebody wants a safe space.
    You're idiotic, stop using that term. Thanks.

Man i wish we had an antifa in our country. They would not survive their first "protest". Only Americans who do not value their own freedom and liberty support that filth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are heroes and we should give them the highest medals we have.
    Wait; you're literally praising people who destroy unrelated property and steal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I don't think communism works, buts its not the communism part that is part of killing people.
    Communism, like capitalism, is an economic system, its the social policies of certain ideologies that lead to killings.
    Communism literally engrains Group-think. It's easier in a Communist system to abuse people.

Quote Originally Posted by CzechPleb View Post
    Man i wish we had an antifa in our country. They would not survive their first "protest". Only Americans who do not value their own freedom and liberty support that filth.
    I like to think most people that flippantly throw their support behind Antifa are simply ignorant and trying to be edgy. That's what I hope anyway, that they don't understand what Antifa represents.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Neo Nazi's are nothing like Nazi's from 70-80 years ago just so u know...
    Neonazi's are exactly the same, the difference is that they aren't in power and are kept on a leash through law enforcement. If they ever become a serious threat again you know what happens.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What or who is Antifa? This is honestly the first time hearing the name for me.
    The cult of young and retarded anarchists promoting regressive leftism through stupid violence and throwing the "nazi/fascist" tag on anyone that disagrees with their stupidity.

Antifa should be banned. Supporting them puts you on a same line with Neo nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    The cult of young and retarded anarchists promoting regressive leftism through stupid violence and throwing the "nazi/fascist" tag on anyone that disagrees with their stupidity.
    You forget; They're Anarcho-Communists, the worst kind of Anarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    Give it a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Islamophobia is a thing. It's turned into a connotative meaning of hatred for Muslims, as opposed to a simple fear. The exact same thing can be said for homophobia. Wanting to ban a religion, just because some followers of that religion are terrible, is ridiculous. One can support the belief that a religion can be legal, yet not support some of the tenets espoused by followers of that religion. Christians in my country sought to ban gay marriage, and succeeded. I have no desire to ban Christianity. I consider all organized religion to be shitty and bigoted, but that does not mean I'm going to forcibly ban such things.
    ... As someone who wanted to get married not because of the religious meanings but the fiscal state ones... How... umm... is this equivalent to throwing people off buildings or decapitation? There were still Civil Unions, you could have private ceremonies, you and your spouse get to live another day, I mean... Do I need to go on? This is why Christianity is such a flimsy shield for defending this kind of stuff. There's really no equivalence that isn't milquetoast, and when someone tries to reach for the low hanging fruit of the old days where they really did atrocious war-crimes and acts against humanity we suddenly have to compare acts that are centuries old to acts that are hours old.

It doesn't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Everyone here must have a grand parent that fought during the war or was a refugee because of the war or died because of the war.

Since when is it fashionable to be a fascist? or to even think that what our grand parents fought against could possibly be ok?

Every single of you posting in this forum, YOUR grand parents suffered directly of indirectly because of the fascist ideologies that took the entire world close to destruction 70 years ago.

I am at loss for words. What in the name of everything holy happen to you so that you think that the sacrifice of your own and millions is worth nothing?
    Not supporting Antifa and their political violence doesn't make you a fascist. Supporting Antifa indicates that you support the, arguably, most vile part of fascism: The violent suppression of opposition and criticism.