Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Not supporting Antifa and their political violence doesn't make you a fascist. Supporting Antifa indicates that you support the, arguably, most vile part of fascism: The violent suppression of opposition and criticism.
    I like how these crazy demagouges suddenly think the Political spectrum must work on extremes and that anyone not a hardline Marxist is now a Fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Not supporting Antifa and their political violence doesn't make you a fascist. Supporting Antifa indicates that you support the, arguably, most vile part of fascism: The violent suppression of opposition and criticism.
    I understood, someone clarified this new vocabulary that older guys like me dont know. alt right for far right, antifa for commies/trotkist etc

I hate all extremes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump won, because Hillary is a shitty human being, and there's no shortage of ignorant people in my country.
    Trump won because of the screwed up Electoral System not because a majority voted for him and Hillary was considered a bad human being because folks like you were willing feed at the GOP/Trump trough of mushroom fodder while ignoring the factual deplorable things Trump and the GOP had done.
    "
    As to the Antifa BS! Why is it that when Protesters on the Left fight back against assaults by Trump supporters its "Terrorism" but when a Militia takes over federal building or a white supremacist slaughter church members its not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44922649

Someone needs to fight those people.
    You mean those hilarious neo-Nazis who are not breaking any Laws? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with Stalinist suppression of free speech. We had Nazi supporter rallies in WW2 here in America and we STILL did not arrest people for holding Fascist views.

If we allow the Marxists to fight the Fascists, Who do we get to fight the Marxists?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramahan View Post
    Trump won because of the screwed up Electoral System not because a majority voted for him and Hillary was considered a bad human being because folks like you were willing feed at the GOP/Trump trough of mushroom fodder while ignoring the factual deplorable things Trump and the GOP had done.
    "
    As to the Antifa BS! Why is it that when Protesters on the Left fight back against assaults by Trump supporters its "Terrorism" but when a Militia takes over federal building or a white supremacist slaughter church members its not?
    How come whenever people like me go against Antifa we're assumed to support gun-crazy rednecks too? Here is a hint.

It's bullshit no matter who does it, stop radicalizing everyones arguments you fucking Demagogue.

Antifa? The best I could find to explain this is this article
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascism

I didn't realize you could ban being against fascism, but I'm not a fan of fascism so good for them I guess.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44922649

Someone needs to fight those people.
    Regular people should fight both.

You don't infect your body, (your country) with AIDS, (Communism) to treat cancer, (Nazism) because that's not going to accomplish anything other than leaving you a broken mess. You treat both diseases however you can while trying to keep your body healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrysa View Post
    Antifa? The best I could find to explain this is this article
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascism

I didn't realize you could ban being against fascism, but I'm not a fan of fascism so good for them I guess.
    Antifa is the new name for Communists. Just like alt-right is the new name for Nazis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs

Antifa summed up in one line:

"It's ok to punch Nazi's. Also, everyone I don't like is a Nazi."

Plenty of people think that statement is perfectly acceptable and that if you disagree in anyway you are obviously a Nazi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    OP its afraid of ending up like this in one of his little Nazi parades
    Being pro-Trump doesn't make you a Nazi, it just makes you pro-Trump.
    The only thing that makes someone a Nazi is by subscribing wholesale to the ideology that Hitler put forth, which I would put money on over 99% of Trump supporters not doing.
    It's people that make this exact equivalency that allows Antifa to be a bunch of violent thugs to whomever goes against their mentality, and it is their assaults on people which makes them terrorists.

Terrorism is defined as "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.", which nicely sums up what I have seen of Antifa so far.
    Not to mention I've yet to see any real fascists around nowadays (in America, the UK etc.) too, which makes Antifa's sudden rise really damn bizzare. Just seems like bored, spoilt kids looking for a reason to throw a hissy fit.
    Last edited by mmocb22ba0bc6d; 2017-03-07 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because as soon as Neo-Nazis start openly attacking and destroying en masse around America, whilst being endorsed by MSM, I'd say they need a ban as well.
    And you try to imply i'm an hypocrite.. Putting nazis above AntiFa.

They aren't banned because they are the right (well left but you know what I mean) kind of terrorist.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are heroes and we should give them the highest medals we have.
    Funny. That is what I say about the KKK. I guess you and I aren't so different after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    They aren't banned because they are the right (well left but you know what I mean) kind of terrorist.
    Because they attack protests and mace old people? They're cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Why aren't the KKK remnants banned yet?
    i would have to say "because they are doing it right"... but to be fair, that is questionable at best...

either way, no idea who this nice lady antifa is .... no one seems to like her

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    Because they are fighting the Fascist, Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic, Islamophobic NAZIS! Why would you ban such wonderful people?

/s (just in case)

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Because they attack protests and mace old people? They're cowards.
    I should have put right in quotations or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I should have put right in quotations or something.
    I'm sorry if I took you out of context

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hate speech is not free speech, regardless of what laws protect that hate speech. Zero sympathy for nazi filth. No platform for them, ever.
    Well then, Do you side with the Marxists? Why are Marxists promoted over Nazis?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And you try to imply i'm an hypocrite.. Putting nazis above AntiFa.
    Putting people who aren't beating people in the streets above people that are beating people in the Streets. Seems fair to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hate speech is not free speech, regardless of what laws protect that hate speech. Zero sympathy for nazi filth. No platform for them, ever.
    Disagreeing with Liberals =/= to being Nazis. Your point is invalid.

You know Antifa isn't an organisation right? It's just a buzzword.

Unless you're actually talking about Antifaschistische Aktion in Europe, which I doubt. And I have no idea if that's even centrally organised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's perfectly valid in any country with hate speech legislation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's perfectly valid in any country with hate speech legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Neo Nazi's are nothing like Nazi's from 70-80 years ago just so u know...
    They are Brownshirts, ie proto-Nazis. If they become popular or get into power then they become Nazis in the traditional sense.

The only difference between them is lack of power and opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.