Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Is anyone actually going to spend their OR on something like this? Would be nice as another catch-up for alts if given the choice between this and something else, but I don't think I want to spend my resources on something that I already am guaranteed to get for doing the content I feel like doing.

I am just disappoint
    60k resources for a chance at WQ ap? It's a massive waste of time. I'm bummed they aren't going to do the double traits but I'm also pretty relieved I don't need to farm 60k+ resources on all my active 110s. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    60k resources for a chance at WQ ap? It's a massive waste of time. I'm bummed they aren't going to do the double traits but I'm also pretty relieved I don't need to farm 60k+ resources on all my active 110s. Oh well.
    My thoughts as well. I had started building up my resources in the last couple weeks but now I can just go about business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Is anyone actually going to spend their OR on something like this? Would be nice as another catch-up for alts if given the choice between this and something else, but I don't think I want to spend my resources on something that I already am guaranteed to get for doing the content I feel like doing.

I am just disappoint
    Depends on how much you have.

If the current trait progression is complete then it isn't IMO too hard to be getting more than you are spending.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Well that's disappointing. A second random trait had the potential of turning bad relics into decent ones, now bad relics will forever remain bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Did I say that ?
    No, if anything I don't support the "BiS or GTFO" belief.
    But what I am saying is that is exactly the same type of RNG which was so readily bashed as being so awful up to now.
    Someone cannot say that random upgrades or stats on gear are bad when they don't give you what you want, and this being good when it is just as prone to giving you sub-par results.

I want people to make a consistent argument.
    I think the big plus to this implementation was that it would always be a throughput trait which means that a lot of the currently useless (+absorbs for dps etc.) would actually not be a waste of loot.

Lol what an awful change

WQ artifact power, at least make it chance to something larger than double, yuck.

The new upgrade will be useless once weapon fully powered. I wouldn't waste single resource for the upgrade

I don't understand why in the hell would anyone cry about getting 2 traits from relic. I mean come one your character would have got +X% dps increase and now you'll get 0% increase because they reverted it. Why would anyone cry about getting dps boost.