Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    I'd hardly call them "people". They gave that up when they decided to become Trump's little pawns.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I read that as unHarambed people.

I only wish we were UnHarambed.
    We WERE unHarambed. That was the problem.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    If people got as upset about actual Fascists as they did about antifa then antifa probably wouldn't even be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44922649

Someone needs to fight those people.
    The Nazi's where never realy "gone". We tried to exterminate as many as possible during WW2 but like cockroaches they will popup again after some time. As soon as they become too influential we'll have to counter them again. And since the populist wind is feeding them that might be sooner than later. (thats why we tried to stop populism for so long)
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    If people got as upset about actual Fascists as they did about antifa then antifa probably wouldn't even be a thing.
    B-but nazis are getting punched!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    The Nazi's where never realy "gone". We tried to exterminate as many as possible during WW2 but like cockroaches they will popup again after some time. As soon as they become too influential we'll have to counter them again. And since the populist wind is feeding them that might be sooner than later. (thats why we tried to stop populism for so long)
    Thankfully, we did get the nazis out of politics here(not that they ever got a lot of votes), a well deserved execution of its leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hate speech is violent. It is violent even if not physical. It is violent in the purest sense in that it is a violation, an attempt to normalize the mistreatment and/or erasure of the marginalized.

Silencing hate speech is not violent. It is self defense.

Learn the difference before you bother opening your mouth again.
    Haha, no. Most hate speech is not a problem of the state and it shouldn't be something that they intervene in, unless it's about incitement to violence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I'm confused. Are we actively advocating banning an ideology based on the opposition of an ideology rooted in genocide and racial supremacy?
    Drop the hypocritical bullshit. You know perfectly well that these so-called "anti-fascists" are nothing but Marxist totalitarists whou couldn't care less about human rights, equality, or opposing genocide; they are all just meaningless buzzowrds to fool idiots. Instead they would want to be the ones committing a genocide of everyone they don't like!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because it doesn't bother me in the slightest when i take a forum vacation for a week or two. It would be dumb if I actually cared. I'm probably like one infraction away from a ban anyway. Or maybe two.
    Don't think you understand... It's like you didn't read what I wrote. Hint: Admit is the keyword.

Also, admitting to being a troll like that kinda invalidates your opinions.

But, sure, go ahead and "not care". You're just making yourself look foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Are these Antifa ruffians as much terrorist as the people that crashed a 9 year old African-American kid's birthday party waving confederate flags and arguing for... um, uh, state's rights?

What about the rapscallions yelling 'Male America White Again"?

How about those rascals making videos on 'White Genocide' or the 'War on Christmas?'

Surely, in this land of America we have room for Fascists and Pinkos.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/rise...-election-win/

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    They are blatent terrorists.. assaulting unarmed people and elderly threathening to kill right winged people
    They're out-manned, out-numbered, and out-gunned. Fuck every single last one of them. If push ever came to shove they'd be dealt with on a national level in a matter of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So I'm assuming "antifa" is just another made-up internet exclusive fearmongering label just like "Social Justice Warriors" was? Cuz, just like SJW, I've never hear the word "antifa" outside these forums.
    Antifa is just what the Communists are branding themselves as these days. Like how alt-right is just another term for Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Dem sigs though.

Quite the ego there.
    Being the most intelligent person on MMO-Champion off-topic isn't exactly a high bar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You realize they're Marxist-Leninist Communists, right?
    So only communists think the Holocaust was a bad thing?

Fighting Nazism with Communism is like throwing yourself into an incinerator because you have cancer. Sure, you kill the cancer, but you lose everything in the process.
    Shit, if Communism is guaranteed to ruin the lives of people who defend fascism, then sign me the fuck up.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

How does one "ban" Antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    They're out-manned, out-numbered, and out-gunned. Fuck every single last one of them. If push ever came to shove they'd be dealt with on a national level in a matter of hours.
    So you're saying most of the country supports fascism?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    How does one "ban" Antifa?
    With fascism, duh.

i see allot of posts from yanks n aussies, going lol islamophobia. there's a difference between the immigrants here and the one's over in your neck a the woods.
    We have a social structure, that is easy to leech upon, this draws an entirely different kind of immigrant, then a nation that " rewards" hard work and effort.

in belgium, germany, france, netherlands, the muslim immigrant is a small minority, making up the majority of the crime statistics.
    we have so called Gangster-islam, where robbing, dope dealing with kafir is A-ok.

Most of us see these fuckers for what they are, degenerate filfth.

Except ofcourse some liberal hippies, that pretend having a disgust for a midevil backward, jewhating political and religeous idelogy is a " phobia"

Fuck Antifa, jobless little shits and students, 0 influence here, they either outgrow it, or just like the filfth they protect, end up on wellfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Drop the hypocritical bullshit. You know perfectly well that these so-called "anti-fascists" are nothing but Marxist totalitarists whou couldn't care less about human rights, equality, or opposing genocide; they are all just meaningless buzzowrds to fool idiots. Instead they would want to be the ones committing a genocide of everyone they don't like!
    This sounds like projection to me.

And last I checked, "genocide" wasn't a "meaningless buzzowrd".

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    So you're saying most of the country supports fascism?
    You don't have to support fascism to find antifa detestable. Both are a threat to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    You don't have to support fascism to find antifa detestable. Both are a threat to society.
    Hardly. Antifa's end state is "just like things are now, but without Nazis".

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hardly. Antifa's end state is "just like things are now, but without Nazis".
    Really?

"Even militant behaviour against police is an expression of the "Autonome Szene" and part of their concept "Antifaschistische Aktion". There are illustrations made public in the antifascist movement with mottoes that call for not only violence against police or skinheads but also bishops and judges. There are slogans like "antifascism means attack" not only against neonazis but also against the civil and capitalist system of the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland"."

Doesn't sound like "just like things are now but without nazis".

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Antifa is just what the Communists are branding themselves as these days. Like how alt-right is just another term for Nazi.
    Not really a rebranding, Antifa is anarcho-communism group. They don't try to hide that.