Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i guess i'm the only one not pleased with the way argus looks.

the eredar are the highest species in the legion. even the dreadlords had a whole planet with beautiful cities. argus should be intact and its cities should be as massive and gorgeous as they were pre-legion, only darkened with black and green. all the arkonite crystals infused with fel.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

the eredar are the highest species in the legion. even the dreadlords had a whole planet with beautiful cities. argus should be intact and its cities should be as massive and gorgeous as they were pre-legion, only darkened with black and green. all the arkonite crystals infused with fel.
    I agree, another doomed planet isn't what we needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I agree, another doomed planet isn't what we needed.
    i mean, i guess i get it? a bombed out black and green crater is much easier to model than a functioning towering city, a city likely so large it would be bigger than any city we've yet seen in the game.

but oh well.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would kinda think its cool if parts of the city have been warped by fel/twisting nether that its timelines are falling in on itself, kinda like the kiln of the first flame in darksouls 3, where all the timelines are converging.

http://media.kotaku.foxtrot.future.n...10075073_o.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would kinda think its cool if parts of the city have been warped by fel/twisting nether that its timelines are falling in on itself, kinda like the kiln of the first flame in darksouls 3, where all the timelines are converging.

http://media.kotaku.foxtrot.future.n...10075073_o.jpg
    that'd be ok maybe. have that big ol' hole be a massive opening into the nether.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

But there is a city. Well, there was, at least, we don't know if it was somehow destroyed in the last decade or during Legion. It was described as something that have been beautiful once, laid out according to complex geomantic rules. It resembles Draenei's buildings in Outland, but far more intricate and beautiful, with fantastic structures and huge machines for focusing magic.

I wouldn't really judge how Argus look based on a miniature model datamined before Argus patch even hit. Based the size and the file name, it's probably either just a hologram, an image KJ conjured, or Argus itself but looked from afar. Blizzard probably cba to draw a city on it, especially when we aren't even hitting Argus in 7.2 yet. The darkness, green, fel-corrupted and broken terrain is confirmed, though, it was described in "Illidan" as well.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wouldn't it be utterly moronic for the Legion to have its base of operations on a location that nullifies their greatest advantage?
    seems like standard operating procedure to me.

legion shows up, fel corrupts the shit out of everything, either destroys the planet or hangs out on it for a while.

remember, sufficient fel corruption destroys their advantage too.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this has been mentioned from PTR.
    - Lingering Soul Fragments total maximum is 40, weekly maximum 20, instead of the 80 / 10 on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    A main antagonist with such a backstory will not be killed that simply. They never did so.
    We didn't kill illidan and his fixation against the legion was used 4 expansions later. The examples are endless and usually antagonists of that size and such a backstory are used later on. Bet Azeroth and a couple of titans the chaps at argus will have discovered through their stargate travels will take sargeras in eventually to help him focus on the void lords. he will help some expansions later and concequtively die trying to redeem himself.
    You're basing one incident of a revival of one character (that they've been hinting at for years) despite all the other main characters that died and haven't come back? This strawman argument is equivalent to what people were arguing about when WoD was relevant and they were using the one bad apple to set the expectations for anything in the future. There's always a chance that he could come back (or simply just not be killed) but just because they brought Illidan back doesn't necessarily mean that they'll bring Sargeras back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    This build has new music finally. (jizz)

WoWhead has been uploading more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNiRzLZBZ0

Now this...is..FUCKING...TASTY! Sounds like the track a FINAL BOSS should have, even though he isn't "The Boss" of legion...

Sargeras, anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This build has new music finally. (jizz)

WoWhead has been uploading more.

Impressive. I like the orchestral swell and understated menace of it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account

Nisha has been replaced :O :O

Hi There Guys not sure if this has been said

but Nisha was changed to another huntress in the latest build I wonder why? it was a fantastic story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceck1993 View Post
    Hi There Guys not sure if this has been said

but Nisha was changed to another huntress in the latest build I wonder why? it was a fantastic story arc.
    Read the lore for the council. It's clearly implied they were ancient guardians of the Elune temple that became the Tomb of Sargeras. Naisha was one of Maiev's watchers. She should appear but not in a role that breaks her lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Read the lore for the council. It's clearly implied they were ancient guardians of the Elune temple that became the Tomb of Sargeras. Naisha was one of Maiev's watchers. She should appear but not in a role that breaks her lore.
    SPOILERS: She's a random banshee you have to kill for a WQ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    SPOILERS: She's a random banshee you have to kill for a WQ....
    That kinda sucks to be honest.
    She was going to be a in a raid, but reduced to a banshee.
    Hope you actually interact with Maiev about it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Oh well...

Atleast I got my Suramar Mount today, as well as my achievement of getting to ilvl 890...

All I have to do now is get to rank 54 on my artifact, and then i'm prepared to stop the legion months from now...

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    She narrate the WQ about naisha, but lets be honest Naisha as a raid boss would be lame at many levels she wasn't near in power to maiev and she is the only warden which can fit as a raid boss like illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh well...

Atleast I got my Suramar Mount today, as well as my achievement of getting to ilvl 890...

All I have to do now is get to rank 54 on my artifact, and then i'm prepared to stop the legion months from now...
    Nice work jasontheking...I'm not raiding anymore or do pvp...just doing leveling and dungeons.
    The reason is for it, I got bored of raiding (Well the new ones, but can do the other old ones).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    She narrate the WQ about naisha, but lets be honest Naisha as a raid boss would be lame at many levels she wasn't near in power to maiev and she is the only warden which can fit as a raid boss like illidan
    Ahhh I see...
    Well then I am looking forward to freeing her so she can die peacefully.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, it's not like planets in Warcraft have to in any way be realistic so why not.

Plus this could mean that the Old Gods were basically trying to bore through the shell to get to the planet and you could have an expac about going on the hollow inner side of the planet.

It's probably not true though. Considering how Magni describes the feelings of Azeroth it seems she is literally the planet; every sea and every mountain are part of her body
    Holy Shit, maybe Sargeras was born on Argus?