Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Rejoice brothers! We are getting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO7TfwGrdIk in 7.2
    Not a palamain, but is that a hammer for tank spec? Looks amazing! Or is it for healing? The palas in my guild are a bit sad they don't get to wield a shield anymore.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Not a palamain, but is that a hammer for tank spec? Looks amazing! Or is it for healing? The palas in my guild are a bit sad they don't get to wield a shield anymore.. :P
    They are transmog items. There is a shield and a one-hand mace for holy and protection and a two-handed mace for retris.

They are transmog items. There is a shield and a one-hand mace for holy and protection and a two-handed mace for retris.
    How do we get those in 7.2?

Edit: Purchased with nethershards. That's pretty interesting.

Just saying that mace in the video is most likely for holy since we use 2handers atm. Not only that, but that mace is the one uther (holy pally) uses in HoTS and in the RTS.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-03-08 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    How do we get those in 7.2?
    They are sold by one of the vendors of the broken shore for 1000 nethershards, so they will be quite easy to get.

They are sold by one of the vendors of the broken shore for 1000 nethershards, so they will be quite easy to get.
    Yeah I'm hyped. Finally get to use the damn 2H mace that has been iconic since the Warcraft RTS.

Deleted
    Considering that the Relinquished tokens cost twice as many shards, I would wager that 1k is pretty much nothing.
    Setting yourself back by half-a-token that has an unknown chance to roll as a legendary is... again, pretty much nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nethershards you could be using to buy a slot-specific legendary . . .
    Why would I when I already got BiS? :P

Don't want to go offtopic but relinquished shards cost 5k nethershards and spending 1000 shards for 5 transmogs is pretty much nothing.

Deleted
    Awesome...
    Might even consider mogging it over my Ashbringer.

Why would I when I already got BiS? :P

Don't want to go offtopic but relinquished shards cost 5k nethershards and spending 1000 shards for 5 transmogs is pretty much nothing.
    There's always offspec BISs... and alt BiSs. :P
    And let's not forget the offchance for our legendairy belt situation to repeat itself, just with another legendairy. :P

Didn't they say that farming m+ etc as we do now, got a higher chance at legendaries though? Think the chance those tokens will roll into Legendary is rather slim. But we need to wait and see.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Just saying that mace in the video is most likely for holy since we use 2handers atm. Not only that, but that mace is the one uther (holy pally) uses in HoTS and in the RTS.
    Dude.

DUDE.

They'd better not restrict it to Holy.

DIVINE RAGE STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Dude.

DUDE.

They'd better not restrict it to Holy.

DIVINE RAGE STORM!
    I highly doubt any of the weapons will be restricted at all. Wouldn't make sense.

So I'm positive you'll be able to use it as ret. can't confirm that but it would be awesome and it makes sense that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone bribe the devs so we can finally get the Argent Crusade NPC shields from ICC.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nethershards you could be using to buy a slot-specific legendary . . .
    What is more important?

A orange item that will improve your playstyle, your output in raids / dungeons and will open new doors to the possibility of joining a nice raid group

Or

The chance to look AWESOME! and become a great servant of the light!

We all know is the second one

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    What is more important?

A orange item that will improve your playstyle, your output in raids / dungeons and will open new doors to the possibility of joining a nice raid group

Or

The chance to look AWESOME! and become a great servant of the light!

We all know is the second one
    Well, the chance to get a legendary is also rather slim (or so I've heard), so it might be better to just spam m+ with a good group, than farming Nethershards. I will most definitly get the transmog items first, then see how fun and engaging the invasions are, if they are great fun I might farm the shit out of them and get some items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Someone bribe the devs so we can finally get the Argent Crusade NPC shields from ICC.
    QFT but also the T5 recolor pants from AT grounds NPCs
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple PVP gear transmog that I thought looked really good on my pally.

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    My last mythic piece just dropped so here's my new xmog! An alternative for ppl who like the mythic look, but dislike dresses. ^^

Last edited by mmoc7bfae404de; 2017-03-10 at 08:56 AM.

Won a Darkmoon Ticket Fanny Pack on the BMAH last night that contained 435 tickets; I was finally able to buy the remaining pieces of the classic warrior and paladin replica gear sets I hadn't yet collected.

The colors are garish, and the helm texture quality in places is LOL, but I figured I'd go old school for a while. Can opener shoulders ftw!

(Illusions look amazing on the long-bladed swords from classic WoW, btw.)

Item List
    Armor: Replica Heroism Armor
    Cloak: Frostbinder's Shredded Cape
    Shirt: Stylish Blue Shirt
    Weapon: Polished Zweihander
    Illusion: Coldlight
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-03-10 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myr47 View Post
    My last mythic piece just dropped so here's my new xmog! An alternative for ppl who like the mythic look, but dislike dresses. ^^
    What tabard are you using?

Also, great look! I kinda wanna know how the Alliance PVP armor looks like without the dress part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    What tabard are you using?

Also, great look! I kinda wanna know how the Alliance PVP armor looks like without the dress part.
    That I believe is the furious gladiator's tabard which unfortunately isn't available anymore. :< Or it's one of the WotLK gladiator tabards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead