Poll: do you find bald men attractive?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Generally speaking it isn't a plus, but some guys carry it off.
    Look, it's simple really. If you're good looking, you're good looking. With or without hair.

So let's talk about the definition of good looking which is mostly subjective barred a few universally appealing characteristics;

- Confidence
    - Owning imperfections, rather than hiding them
    - Fit, healthy appearance

Deleted
    I've been bald fpr a while now, some women dig it, others don't. My wife does luckily.

I shouldn't worry to much about it. It's your confidence that does the trick for dem wimen.

depends on the man xD

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Look, it's simple really. If you're good looking, you're good looking. With or without hair.
    Also some people look better bald than others. I bet Orlando Bloom and Justin Beiber wouldn't look so great sans hair. Meanwhile Jason Statham pulls it off just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Also some people look better bald than others. I bet Orlando Bloom and Justin Beiber wouldn't look so great sans hair. Meanwhile Jason Statham pulls it off just fine.
    I'm not sure about that. Bieber and Bloom are both Beckham types; bit girly, not very masculine but with good looking features. Beckham pulled it off without breaking a sweat, so my guess is they would too.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    I'm not sure about that. Bieber and Bloom are both Beckham types; bit girly, not very masculine but with good looking features. Beckham pulled it off without breaking a sweat, so my guess is they would too.
    Personally I thought he looked terrible when he cut off the hair and tried to look butch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It seems like they would.

/shrug

Deleted
    Personally I thought he looked terrible when he cut off the hair and tried to look butch.
    Ah well, it's subjective of course; my wife loves the way I look with a short crop and skin fade while I think it looks horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Im not rich no, I make a decent living but shes not with me for money...shes a good chick. Theres plenty of them out there.
    i bet you milkman and her personal trainer who are plowing her regulary could say the same thing

I bloody well hope so the way I'm thinning!

Unless it's a cultural thing somewhere, I don't think a woman's first look at a man is wether he has full hair or not. As men tend to lack hairgrowth much earlier than women do, it should not be a problem. Everyone has a bald brother, father, grandfather or uncle.

I don't know where this problem really comes from... maybe stupid advertising.

As long as you don't pull a Trump with your hair, I don't think anyone will care because it's pretty normal. My brother got pretty bald in his middle twenties, so did all other males in my familiy... personal experience ofc, but it's not really uncommon.

Since you probably can't change anything about your hair growth - don't fret too much about it, just make the best out of it <3
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-03-08 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Unless it's a cultural thing somewhere, I don't think a woman's first look at a man is wether he has full hair or not. As men tend to lack hairgrowth much earlier than women do, it should not be a problem. Everyone has a bald brother, father, grandfather or uncle.

I don't know where this problem really comes from... maybe stupid advertising.

As long as you don't pull a Trump with your hair, I don't think anyone will care because it's pretty normal. My brother got pretty bald in his middle twenties, so did all other males in my familiy... personal experience ofc, but it's not really uncommon.

Since you probably can't change anything about your hair growth - don't fret too much about it, just make the best out of it <3
    Don't fret! They can put a man on the moon, clone a sheep why on earth can they not stop my tiny little head losing all it's hair!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyreg View Post
    Don't fret! They can put a man on the moon, clone a sheep why on earth can they not stop my tiny little head losing all it's hair!?
    They can, if you have the money. A second option isn't quite as costly, but for stopping hairloss it's side-effects would be way worse for you, so it's never done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    They can, if you have the money. A second option isn't quite as costly, but for stopping hairloss it's side-effects would be way worse for you, so it's never done.
    Is that the pills that can give you man-boobs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Pretty much. There are of course methods to delay hair loss, or get them back on your head etc. But their effectiveness is limited as well, plus if you want something effective it's usually relatively pricey.
    I mean, yeah, being bald does not look that great on most people - but it's just how things are. And it's not like it only affects a few, most men will get there at some point, to some degree.

I am not entirely sure what second option you are talking about though, but I think I know.

The alternative to a hair transplant is a drug called finasteride, which suppresses certain hormones, BUT can cause irreversible loss of libido. I'd stay away from it

It's pills that would give you woman-boobs, so not exactly great cure for a man for hairloss, unless that's your thing

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Pretty much. There are of course methods to delay hair loss, or get them back on your head etc. But their effectiveness is limited as well, plus if you want something effective it's usually relatively pricey.
    I mean, yeah, being bald does not look that great on most people - but it's just how things are. And it's not like it only affects a few, most men will get there at some point, to some degree.

I am not entirely sure what second option you are talking about though, but I think I know.
    There could be more ways, but I only know of two that will work: Hair transplants and HRT. The latter being....less than ideal solution to hairloss.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-03-08 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so i am going to turn 30 in 6 days and have come to accept the fact that my hair days are behind me. my hair has completely stopped growing and is quickly falling out. this has led me to become very depressed. all the time i hear women find bald men unsexy or unattractive. am i doomed to have a lonely rest of life? i don't have the money for expensive hair treatments.

edit: i just realized i messed up the poll question. /sigh.
    i have posted a picture in the image subforum for anyone interested.
    Look, I just found this article on Business Insider According to a new study "Bald men look more successful, intelligent and masculine — science says"

Here you go!!

http://http://www.businessinsider.de/bald-men-are-more-successful-intelligent-and-masculine-science-says-2017-1

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, but... what for? Why fight nature?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Maybe, but... what for? Why fight nature?
    For the same reason why we fight nature in lots of other regards, like illnesses, (cosmetical) surgeries etc I would say? Because we are not happy with a natural development/outcome in one way or another.
    And some people just don't want to go bald, so it's understandable that people at least want to try to prevent it if possible.

LOL you didn't lose the hair in your chest or your beard
    just be masculine and strong and not a women with man organs
    I know many bald fat and very poor men have multi hot feminine girlfriends because they are confident

short answer don't be a sissy