Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    buy a guard 5gold.... spend 20 sightless eyes and call the guards back...

i dont see the difference?
    Wasn't calling of difference.

Yes, I can buy a guard, or call guards back - and there will always be someone whining about that - note, OP.

As well, I have a lot of colourful curses thrown at me for running through Underbelly to hand-in the lab quest, just to run out, if even bubble and mount because I can't be bothered at that moment.

The only difference is...

The sewer people whines because they can't get a chance/fast enough/good enough to get a kill. The surface people whine because the sewer people act like hungry animals when just one foot appears beneath the steps. Only difference is, territory. Sometimes people have to go down there, and sometimes people linger there.

I wasn't talking against the use of bodyguards or the PvP in the sewer, but doesn't protect me from the lovely painting of behavior from people when guards are called.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I pay 5g and get a guard. Do my job then leave. Most other people who are there for 1 job do the same. If you don't have a job there and you dont hire a guard then I don't see why complain for the natural result that is getting 1 shot ganked.
    I honestly don't understand either, than again, there's also complaints from the sewer when they can't gank you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Blizzard is to blame for putting PvE content in a PvP zone. At the beginning of the expansion
    I hired guards all the time to get my rat without discomfort. If I want to do my PvE tasks I don't have to be forced to amuse a guy who wants to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfiam View Post
    Blizzard is to blame for putting PvE content in a PvP zone. At the beginning of the expansion
    I hired guards all the time to get my rat without discomfort. If I want to do my PvE tasks I don't have to be forced to amuse a guy who wants to fight.
    Honestly, I don't mind if people have to put in extra to have a gain of something uncommon, like the rat mount.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    it does, says 5 mins when u hover over it.
    Again, may drop off randomly / guard may despawn (possibly phasing issues)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Again, may drop off randomly / guard may despawn (possibly phasing issues)
    RIP that kinda sucks, i usually stealth around and kill people so havent had a guard for a while.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.