10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    The current droprate of currencies makes me go bonkers. I have exactly 2 days of playtime since the start which was 3 days and 20 hours ago, and havent seen a single exalt or divine drop, and the chaos orbs are scarce as well, i have 74 chaos at the moment that i traded together with 5-10 chaos items like facebreakers and such. In the previous league i had 2 exalts and ~100 chaoses after three days.
    I've had like the opposite happen to me :P

Last league my drops were non-existent, this league I have had three exalts drop and another eight or so exalts worth of gear/other currencies drop and I just got to level 80.

I didn't get a Portal Scroll drop until level 9, thought that was a bit unusual.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I didn't get a Portal Scroll drop until level 9, thought that was a bit unusual.
    I dropped a quality portal gem within the first hour of the league.

I suck at picking up scrolls so.. I was very happy

But yeah I got to 80 with 1 ex drop - and maybe around 30c worth of drops.
    Not the best but not the worst, chaos recipe gets me the rest.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

2.6.0d patchnotes, assorted bug fixes and some adjustments to leaguestones
    Mainly the perandus ones have a 20% chance to spawn cadiro, and onslaught has a 20%iiq bonus

Ok, finally got some nice setup - AB + lesser proj + faster cast just to start waiting for more links (i want a spell echo as soon as i get it).

One point/question: AB + lesser proj can hit a target only once (the other two projectiles just pierce). Maybe it's better to choose another support like chaining or piercing?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Inherent Cadiro on Pera stones is huge, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Inherent Cadiro on Pera stones is huge, bro.
    Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Please explain.
    Perandus league stones didn't provide a bonus for Cadiro, the special Perandus league vendor, to spawn. Now they do so you don't have to waste as many charges and can more strategically leverage your Perandus coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Perandus league stones didn't provide a bonus for Cadiro, the special Perandus league vendor, to spawn. Now they do so you don't have to waste as many charges and can more strategically leverage your Perandus coins.
    Ok, any notable things to do with the perandus coins? I tried to hoard as many as i could right now, but didn't play original Perandus league.

Ok, any notable things to do with the perandus coins? I tried to hoard as many as i could right now, but didn't play original Perandus league.
    Yes, many things.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cadiro%27s_offer

One point/question: AB + lesser proj can hit a target only once (the other two projectiles just pierce). Maybe it's better to choose another support like chaining or piercing?
    While it's true that multiple skulls can't hit the same target, I thiiink multiple explosions can if they explode near each other? Might need someone else to confirm this though. I can find a bunch of guides for "Arctic Breath Shotgun" builds for 2.4 and 2.5, but I'm not sure if 2.6 changed anything?

You can try out Pierce to see if you like it; if I'm not mistaken though, Arctic Breath will NOT explode while piercing an enemy. Pierce still has a More damage multiplier so it may not be bad, just be aware that depending how enemies are grouped, you might actually hit fewer things than without Pierce.

I'm personally iffy on Chain. There might be times for it but its large damage penalty often deters me from using it on my primary damage skills..

Don't forget simple gem options like Increased Critical Strikes or Life Leech too.
    Last edited by Shaiandra; 2017-03-08 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    While it's true that multiple skulls can't hit the same target, I thiiink multiple explosions can if they explode near each other? Might need someone else to confirm this though. I can find a bunch of guides for "Arctic Breath Shotgun" builds for 2.4 and 2.5, but I'm not sure if 2.6 changed anything?

You can try out Pierce to see if you like it; if I'm not mistaken though, Arctic Breath will NOT explode while piercing an enemy. Pierce still has a More damage multiplier so it may not be bad, just be aware that depending how enemies are grouped, you might actually hit fewer things than without Pierce.

I'm personally iffy on Chain. There might be times for it but its large damage penalty often deters me from using it on my primary damage skills..

Don't forget simple gem options like Increased Critical Strikes or Life Leech too.
    as mentioned above, i'd go with increased crit chance (you are a crit build after all) and possibly life leech if you can fit it in and feel you lack surviveability.

AB can't shotgun. Explosions do (think kinetic blast) but I wouldn't count on those nor build around it - as you cannot expect a boss to be near a wall to make use of that.

RIP Frostwall
    My DK

@Shaiandra and @falagar112 yeah i suppose the same and treid a little - it's exactly like this. As an aoe tool the multiple projectiles are awesome, but they need dense packs of monsters while the major challenge are rares and bosses.

Given the fact that AB has aoe baked already in the main skill, i'll go with crit or maybe increased AoE - life leech was a no brainer already (as soon as i start having more links on chest/gear).

Found my 2nd ex and a shavs today, I guess I stop counting on more loot this league

and I 6 linked it WITH ONE FUSING.... today is a good day, I will farm a bit more lol.
    Last edited by falagar112; 2017-03-09 at 01:27 AM.
    My DK

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Found my 2nd ex and a shavs today, I guess I stop counting on more loot this league

and I 6 linked it WITH ONE FUSING.... today is a good day, I will farm a bit more lol.
    Lol nice i'm trying different setups for my main attack, i could also try a point blank support since i am basically in melee most of the time.

Deleted
    Small question, for the Bringer of Rain helmet, do the 'this gem is counted as being supported by lvl x support gem' add to the mana cost of my skills, or do they not have the mana multiplier of the gem itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Small question, for the Bringer of Rain helmet, do the 'this gem is counted as being supported by lvl x support gem' add to the mana cost of my skills, or do they not have the mana multiplier of the gem itself?
    Yes. It's exactly like having the actual gem linked.

i could also try a point blank support since i am basically in melee most of the time.
    The primary part of Point Blank (both the support gem and the passive) only applies to Projectile Attacks, not Spells.

Any of you need to do merciless lab?

Lets say my character is unable to Izaro!

Falagar112 if you want to add me.
    My DK

Sorry, I haven't really been playing this League. I started a character on Friday and got partly through Act 2 Normal and then haven't continued since. =p