Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yes nothing showed up for any of the abilities, I tried re-import and also removing the encounter ID didnt get anything

Awesome work we are using these for our team in nighthold!

Hey Reloe, I really love your WA and it helped me alot.
    Is it possible to add a WA for Guldans energy? Or maybe the duration of Guldans Buff in p2 and p3? That would make tanking much easier. Especially if you want to help kill the eyes if you are not tanking Guldan right now.

Thanks for your awesome work

Hi! These are impressive. The one thing I found so far is for Chronomatic Anomaly there is an aura for the DPS increasing debuff on the boss after the interrupts for Power Overwhelming. The trigger for this was set to 'buff' on boss1 but it is actually a debuff on boss1.

Deleted
    @Reloe Impressive work as always! However a friend of mine can't get certain of the auras to work, namely the soulcounter on Gul'Dan and the Conflexive Burst aura for Elisande who tells you who has the debuff and how much time left of it there is. They work for me but he can't get them to work. He tried re-importing aswell. Any idea of why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangymew View Post
    @Reloe Impressive work as always! However a friend of mine can't get certain of the auras to work, namely the soulcounter on Gul'Dan and the Conflexive Burst aura for Elisande who tells you who has the debuff and how much time left of it there is. They work for me but he can't get them to work. He tried re-importing aswell. Any idea of why this is happening?
    hmm I always write them in a way it works for any language you're playing on so that can't be it.
    The only thing I could imagine is that another weakaura/addon is using the same variable names as I am. mine are always local and can't mess with other stuff but I'm not entirely sure what happens when other addons use global variables if that can mess up my weakauras.
    Can you maybe be more specific on what happens? does it not show up at all, are there LUA errors? (providing LUA errors is by far the best way for me to see what is going wrong, so if he has them disabled he may enable them for one attempt and pastebin them afterwards)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    hmm I always write them in a way it works for any language you're playing on so that can't be it.
    The only thing I could imagine is that another weakaura/addon is using the same variable names as I am. mine are always local and can't mess with other stuff but I'm not entirely sure what happens when other addons use global variables if that can mess up my weakauras.
    Can you maybe be more specific on what happens? does it not show up at all, are there LUA errors? (providing LUA errors is by far the best way for me to see what is going wrong, so if he has them disabled he may enable them for one attempt and pastebin them afterwards)
    Thanks for the answer! He somehow got it to work by enabling Advanced Combat Logging, so I guess that might've been it? It could make sense because I already had it enabled since I used to log, and the aura worked fine for me.

just released my newest weakaura:
    https://wago.io/4J7chAAOz
    This will add circles to players afflicted by some boss abilities aslong as your friendly nameplates are enabled.
    Please read the description on wago before using it.
    It'll look similar to what you may have seen on Exorsus' Gul'dan Video.

Hey, you have a bug in the the WA for Devouring Remnant. There's a say message for star sign:wolf. I was a bit confused last night lol.

http://imgur.com/a/sUB30

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Hey, you have a bug in the the WA for Devouring Remnant. There's a say message for star sign:wolf. I was a bit confused last night lol.

http://imgur.com/a/sUB30
    oh damn I didn't even know I have say messages for the star signs, guess thats a old leftover from the first beta-tests where I just added it in case bossmods don't have it thx for telling me

Do I need to do anything special to get the Mythic Guldan healer bubble counter to work? All of the other weak aura's work just fine, but that one doesn't show up on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Volo View Post
    Do I need to do anything special to get the Mythic Guldan healer bubble counter to work? All of the other weak aura's work just fine, but that one doesn't show up on my screen.
    yea i've heard from multiple people that there are some problems where it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't.
    Unfortunately I couldn'treplicate that issue as it always worked for me.

Here's a few things you can try:
    Make sure no one else than the 20people actually pulling is in the raid.
    Make sure your healers have the healer role selected(dbm does that by default)
    Reload after you checked those things

yea i've heard from multiple people that there are some problems where it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't.
    Unfortunately I couldn'treplicate that issue as it always worked for me.

Here's a few things you can try:
    Make sure no one else than the 20people actually pulling is in the raid.
    Make sure your healers have the healer role selected(dbm does that by default)
    Reload after you checked those things
    Ahh ya we always have other people in the raid on stand-bye that aren't in groups 1-4.

Reloe do you plan to have an updated WA list for ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by bilbolagins View Post
    Reloe do you plan to have an updated WA list for ToS?
    yea i've been kinda lazy during the tests tbh, partly because some of them were still during progression, but I will dedicate a few days in the next week to research fights&make weakauras ready.

Tomb weakauras are ready for first Heroic/Mythic week, make sure to upgrade regularly throughout progression!
    https://wago.io/4k1ji0nRf

Tomb weakauras are ready for first Heroic/Mythic week, make sure to upgrade regularly throughout progression!
    Thank you!

Question - why are the Tomb WA's combined within the same "folder", and not split by boss, like it was on Nighthold?
    Thanks for the awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Foundead View Post
    Question - why are the Tomb WA's combined within the same "folder", and not split by boss, like it was on Nighthold?
    Thanks for the awesome work!
    most people providing feedback found it rather annoying to have them boss by boss, so I went with a full package this time.

most people providing feedback found it rather annoying to have them boss by boss, so I went with a full package this time.
    Oh well, I guess you can never please everyone :P
    Finding it way better on a boss by boss basis, I split them for my guild before our raid and then found out there was an update XD

Anyways thanks again, love your work!