CRZ continues to be a problem

thanks to realm hoppers and crz has made one of the few things i still enjoy in the game unbearable and a waste of time hunting rare mobs and what not
    i hope they penalise the players that abuse the system. why can't they get a group deserter similar to dungeon deserter just time them out so they cant span across realms....90% of them are botting anyway so ridiculous that this still goes on

10+ Year Old Account
    Though, it is thanks to CRZ that you might see some of the rares you hunt.

Then again, CRZ helps other zones with population as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Realm hopping was quite thoroughly nerfed. In order to realm hop you have to be in proximity to your group leader. I don't have any problem with the current version.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Realm hopping was quite thoroughly nerfed. In order to realm hop you have to be in proximity to your group leader. I don't have any problem with the current version.
    he probably means old world outside of legion where crz is enabled everywhere

with how fast rare mobs respawn in legion i highly doubt he means current content

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    CRZ has been very handy though. When I was doing the Corrupted Ashbringer skin questline, I could have been waiting days maybe weeks for a Slime kill to get the Phylactery, but thanks to CRZ, I was waiting a literal 5 minutes before I found and killed it.
    if you just spam random groups just to get your kill your part of the problem i did the Large Vile Slime hunt myself for Corrupted Ashbringer skin took me 4 days of camping and for the fishing part took me 3800 cast rng can be terrible sometimes

CRZ is blizzards way of server merging. This along with the connected servers thing, is Blizzards way of saving face and not using the actual terms "server merges" which is the #1 sign of a game that is dying (or failing, if it is new) and to help cut down the hardware costs, simply have CRZ.

The savings get passed down to a larger development staff, art department, quality a.... lol nvm, it goes into the CEOs pocket lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

There are no actual rare mobs in Legion, just mobs with that 'tag'. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    there's a world outside of Legion.....some people do things their

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The big problem I have with CRZ is actual cross-realm people everywhere you cannot trade(outside of dungeon/raid drops) or guild with.

It's a fake sense of population yet a very handicapped one Either make everything cross realm (auction house, guilds, trades), or just remove it please.

Yes it might help finding people for a Danger or World boss, but you can also pretty much automaticly find groups for that now even without the WQ group finder addon.

Dear blizzard, just please do REAL server mergers or just more connected realms, but remove the random auto-CRZ.

If they don't want to merge realms ,I am not saying remove group finders, or tools, but instead add functionality like cross-realm guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    Long-Forgotten Hippogryph says hello.