Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hence, number 10k was born, as this is the 10 thousandth thread that is negative about trump.

Honestly, each time I see a trump thread, the more generic these posts get:

Democrats: Trump is a Liar, racist, and deserves to get impeached.

Republicans: Hillary is awful, Democrats are pussies, Trump is amazing.

Me: ....C...Can I..Uhhh....Can I just talk about 1 thing? Are we just going to forget the fact that there are rising taxes, rising poor people, more chaos, and so forth, and we're just arguing about what a president is tweeting about, or some shit like that?

Can we...uhhh...talk about that, instead? Instead of, ya know, making over 10 thousand posts about our president tweeting? I mean, you can joke about it, no doubt about that..but...idk man....this isn't the first time obama was shit-talked by somebody....

I mean, I don't want to be rude, or anything..but..ehh...this doesn't bother me in the slightest. :/
    Don't be deliberately blind - check the healthcare threads, the EPA threads, the DeVos threads, the muslim ban threads, ect for all that you are asking.

I'm still waiting to find out what/who this invisible force is that is going to beat the Republicans in 2018 and 2020. Obviously things can and will change, but the democrats have done nothing to inspire people to vote for them other than "Hate Trump" which is a terrible strategy with the economy surging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelz View Post
    So safe borders, lower taxes, job creation and smaller government control is only beneficial to those of Conservative values? You share a hollow conjecture and I'm concerned your interest in politics equals your distaste for Donald and shares a scary similarity to generic MSM and liberal propaganda that we've seen for the last year and a half.
    did you just like... read every other word in my post or what? I literally made your exact argument in it. also lol at "smaller government", what a useless phrase, also completely wrong when talking about Trump's regime. just admit you want government to act a certain way and stop pretending to hide behind some sort of principled position, mmk?

you're going to have to actually make a case that my positions on Trump are "hollow conjecture" there padre, or stop bothering to bring it up. because yeah, I am a liberal, but I'm not some partisan hack who is incapable of giving credit where it's due. but I've followed multiple sources for months now and I have PLENTY of reasons to think Trumps presidency will be a disaster. in fact it's heading head long towards it already.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    Republican here. Even I find Trump a pathetic, delusional shell of a man.
    And he was precisely what we needed to save us from Hillary Clinton. Any mainstream Republican candidate would have been destroyed by the liberal media, whereas Trump appeared immune to their attempts to derail his campaign.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    And he was precisely what we needed to save us from Hillary Clinton. Any mainstream Republican candidate would have been destroyed by the liberal media, whereas Trump appeared immune to their attempts to derail his campaign.
    he appeared to be immune simply because he kicked up so much shit that the ensuing cloud or shit particles kept the mainstream media occupied and Trump could get away.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    he appeared to be immune simply because he kicked up so much shit that the ensuing cloud or shit particles kept the mainstream media occupied and Trump could get away.
    Whatever the reason, our nation should be grateful to Trump for preventing the Clintons from returning to power.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

Whatever the reason, our nation should be grateful to Trump for preventing the Clintons from returning to power.
    I'd take Clinton with an unfriendly congress over mad man Trump with a supportive congress any day.

sure, I guess the quick killing poison is better than the one that takes years and years to kill you.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What exactly were you saved from?
    How very passive-aggressive of you. Clearly you know the reasons but don't believe they are true. Not sure how me listing them for you will help this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What exactly were you saved from?
    Her Emails obviously. Or maybe it was them going to where Clinton would start WW3?

- - - Updated - - -

How very passive-aggressive of you. Clearly you know the reasons but don't believe they are true. Not sure how me listing them for you will help this discussion.
    I think he wants to hear your bullshit reasons so we can have a good laugh.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    sure, I guess the quick killing poison is better than the one that takes years and years to kill you.
    And yet he hasn't done anything yet that has harmed our country, except try to live up to the promises he made that got him elected President.

And yet he hasn't done anything yet that has harmed our country, except try to live up to the promises he made that got him elected President.
    yeah he promised he would deregulate wall street and to everyone that isn't a hedge fund manager's horror he went and did just that. can't wait for that next financial collapse and we can all pin it on Trumpy, it'll be YUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Don't be deliberately blind - check the healthcare threads, the EPA threads, the DeVos threads, the muslim ban threads, ect for all that you are asking.
    Not being blind....

Besides, I did see those threads...

And I really don't care about it....

You can hate trump all you want, just don't call me blind, all because I don't check the General threads all the time...

Not being blind....

Besides, I did see those threads...

And I really don't care about it....

You can hate trump all you want, just don't call me blind, all because I don't check the General threads all the time...
    Yeah, you claim not to be blind, but show how you are blinder than a fucking bat.

While he hasn't signed any legislation yet, nothing but EOs, those EOs haven't helped anything. If anything they will hurt more than help. Yeah, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And the Drumpf shit-show just keeps getting worse.

Why are they investigating if Drumpf has the evidence? If he doesn't have the evidence, why is he making the claim? Whoops.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, chugin' that kool-aid sure makes you silly. Try this: what has Trump done that has helped our country so far? Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, you claim not to be blind, but show how you are blinder than a fucking bat.
    If I can see, then i'm not blind.

And, judging from the fact that I see your post, then that only proves it.

Also, how mature....

I'm so sad....wow...that...that type of language hurts...

/s

If I can see, then i'm not blind.

And, judging from the fact that I see your post, then that only proves it.

Also, how mature....

I'm so sad....wow...that...that type of language hurts...

/s
    You aren't seeing the big picture with what is happening to Trump and his entire staff. That in turn makes you blind.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And the Drumpf shit-show just keeps getting worse.

Why are they investigating if Drumpf has the evidence? If he doesn't have the evidence, why is he making the claim? Whoops.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, chugin' that kool-aid sure makes you silly. Try this: what has Trump done that has helped our country so far? Anything?
    Here: I googled it for you, since you decided not to do it yourself. Plus his nominee for the SCOTUS is exactly what he promised and exactly what we need to balance out the horrible justices Obama nominated.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here: I googled it for you, since you decided not to do it yourself. Plus his nominee for the SCOTUS is exactly what he promised and exactly what we need to balance out the horrible justices Obama nominated.
    Lol, you may have googled it, but you certainly didn't read it (or worse, didn't understand it). I asked you what he did that helped our country so far - that is a list of all the harm he's caused the country to date.

Thanks?