Poll: Do you like Diablofied WoW?

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    but, i like diablofied wow :/

I like it, personally. So you should change "we" to "I."

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Who is this larger group who gave you authority to speak on their behalf? You need to describe that from the get go. Anecdotally (which is all you seem to have for your argument) WoW has never been more active for me and my friend group. Excluding the hardest of hardcore players, I haven't heard any complaints about Legion outside of these forums.

Your 20 friends do represent the 100 million+ people who've tried the game.
    Anecdotally, in these 100 million+ people, I am sure lots quit due to how the game is the same dungeons grind fest. I am also sure the OP talk about those who quit, not those who are still playing no matter what, although those who keep playing do become the majority when time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Anecdotally, in these 100 million+ people, I am sure lots quit due to how the game is the same dungeons grind fest. I am also sure the OP talk about those who quit, not those who are still playing no matter what, although those who keep playing do become the majority when time passes.
    So you have no idea, and you're just "sure".

Just clarifying.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Is every single person in this thread that says "post in blizzard forums" or something along those lines blind or stupid? Just curious. Because OP obviously added a link where they did such a thing. Skim the WHOLE post next time kthxbye.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

I like diablo but I hate the RNG that is currently in WoW. It's gotten to a point of too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your "We" doesn't include me, so don't even think YOUR opinion on the expansion speaks for others.

I get pissed off so much with these crass assumption posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like it, and this is the longest I have played and expansion without a break since TBC.

I think he's dead guys. You threw enough pitchforks.

OT: Don't necessarily agree with the point, but whateves.

Before Legion there was certainly no rng, we never had to run the same dungeons and raids over and over, we never had to grind for things, and there definitely were never any legendaries that were based on rng luck. I know for instance that just because it took me from BC until a few months ago to get one Warglaive to drop in Black Temple, it doesn't mean it was rng luck, or that even though I've ran MC (the very first raid in WoW) probably hundreds of times and never had an Eye of Sulfuras drop for me...it certainly has had nothing to do with rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    "we" I dont think you speak for me, sunshine!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Sadly, OP, this is the way of things with WoW forward on. THey save time and money parallel developing with D3.

7+ Year Old Account
    idk, plagerism is illegal and immoral and based on tons of other people in here, lots of people care..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    to find somone that enjoys everything you enjoy, hates everything you hate, and at the exact same amounts of enjoyment and hate... thats why you cant say "we" because there is very few people who will agree with you on EVERYTHING

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    No, you're wrong. They did. Some guilds (namely some of the ones doing Mythic content) did require you to have the BiS legendary. I can speak from experience that for Fire Mages Marquee Bindings of the Sun King were a requirement for some guilds, going as far as to post just that in their recruiment posts. This isn't something you can plan for. It isn't something you can go "Oh, I didn't get this, but at least I got this other piece that can kinda make up for it in item level". It was just too overpowering strong and a very restrictive RNG on one unique slot.
    ive seend alot of guild recruitments, and have never seen this
    and the kind of guild that would put that stuff are dicks, so why would you want to?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Its funny, Id be willing to bet when you hit that "post" button you got the warm fuzzies thinking of all the people that were going to come into this thread and flat out agree with you.... but that did not happen. You are the minority , most people do not feel the way you do.
    So, it's fine to speak for "most of people" as long as YOU doing it, eh?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

This post was an emotional roller coaster.

Dear Blizzard,

Ignore this guy, I like it.

I agree with a lot of your points OP. But I disagree with everything you said about titanforge. It was introduced for people who have things on farm to still potentially get upgrades. It's actually a great system. Stop expecting 925 items in every slot. With that said, I just went back to my DK. I have zero dps legendaries on him. My old main, enhance shaman, has one good legendary and three bad ones. You should never be upset to get any legendary, and that was my emotion after getting my 2nd on my DK which was Sephuz. First was acherus drapes which gave the same exact feeling when it dropped. I've come to the conclusion that if my next legendary isn't a dps one, I'm quitting the game. My damage shouldn't come down to what legendaries I have, it should come down to my skill. The systems as they are, are fine. The rng is not. Also the AP grind in 7.2 isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. It will take far too long to grind it out to completion so it's best just to fill out the new traits and then the bonus proc is just whenever you get to it. So it's at least a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    i dont mind having some RNG, but it all goes wrong when there is dps legendaries and utility legendaries. so you feel fucked whenever you dont get the type of legendary you want.
    There has always been RNG which denies you what you want.
    This is thrown around as something new, when that is simply not the case.
    At its simplest it was a loot table.

RNG is "bad" when people don't get what they want.
    That does not make it bad, it just working the same way it always has.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

To sum this thread up people are loving the recycled garbage blizzard shovels into their mouth. Rng and grind until your hands are nubs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there's more people saying they're not in your "we" group than that they are... The only thing i don't like in the game right now is the Legendary system.