10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    PSG choking even harder than Arsenal, in contrast to this, Wenger should get a new 5 year contract
    Laughed a lot harder than I should've. Stay classy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to vomit. This is going to be the biggest masturbation fest going.

PSG played it quite bitchy. Very similar to how Bayern played the first half.

Never rest on a lead. Just freaking play the game and try to score goals - this tactic of ultimate defense is crap and it's beyond me that teams of those calibers still employ such a cheap tactic.

Just.play.the.game

So yesterday we had the same result as 1st leg (5-1 and 3-1). Today we had the losing team(from 1st leg) winning and going through.
    Sure as hell hope it goes like this next week, Porto needs to win vs Juventus.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSG played like a bunch of pussies and sat back the entire time. In the end, it cost them the match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from work, did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Only CL histories biggest comeback.

I believe no other team ever managed to come back from a 0-4 first leg, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Check Barca - psg.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Only CL histories biggest comeback.

I believe no other team ever managed to come back from a 0-4 first leg, right?

Yes, 1st time happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus the more i watch replays it just pisses me off the way especially Suarez acts with his diving and simulations..... The experts here in Sweden also cant let go off the way Barca acts in this game.... Of course its impressive as well, but its hard to swallow how they act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please let this not be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Jesus the more i watch replays it just pisses me off the way especially Suarez acts with his diving and simulations..... The experts here in Sweden also cant let go off the way Barca acts in this game.... Of course its impressive as well, but its hard to swallow how they act.
    Honestly I'd do the same.

Play "fair" and lose, get kicked out ; or exaggerate and get those pens and fouls and win, get one round further.

Too much money and pride at stake here.

Deleted
    Pathetic cheating. Typical foreigners.

10+ Year Old Account

Play "fair" and lose, get kicked out ; or exaggerate and get those pens and fouls and win, get one round further.

Too much money and pride on the stake here.
    Ye since UEFA dont seem to mind at all and refuse to ban after the game is over who can blame them. Apparently its ok to behave like you want.

How the f is the first one not a pen. He dives straight into Neymar who was through otherwise.

The 2nd one is bs tho

Too much money and pride on the stake here.
    Until we have some new rules that prevent stuff like that, yeah it will still happen. They do it cause even thoguh they are being recorded nothing happens.
    It's bullshit when players dive and roll around like they were hit by a car, but get up to ask the ref for a card almost instantly. Punish those players after the game (or during the game) and this shit goes away (or at least some are punished).

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye since UEFA dont seem to mind at all and refuse to ban after the game is over who can blame them. Apparently its ok to behave like you want.
    Well PSG shouldn't have let all those goals in. I mean sorry, of course when summing up the pen was crucial. But PSG played like dead men tonight and deserved the loss 10000%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Until we have some new rules that prevent stuff like that, yeah it will still happen. They do it cause even thoguh they are being recorded nothing happens.
    It's bullshit when players dive and roll around like they were hit by a car, but get up to ask the ref for a card almost instantly. Punish those players after the game (or during the game) and this shit goes away (or at least some are punished).
    I've even seen videos of teams training how to correctly fall so that the ref sees it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Switching to the other match, which club is gonna bid 100 million for Aubameyang?

Well PSG shouldn't have let all those goals in. I mean sorry, of course when summing up the pen was crucial. But PSG played like dead men tonight and deserved the loss 10000%

- - - Updated - - -

I've even seen videos of teams training how to correctly fall so that the ref sees it lol
    Not against barca winning, it's just that they had 2 penalties handed to them (sorry imo the 1st one is not penalty).
    Plus, they had that 2nd penalty exaclty at the right time, + referee giving 5 min of extra time...