10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Seems that Neymar also should've gotten a red card because he kicked a Paris player from behind after he lost the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Not against barca winning, it's just that they had 2 penalties handed to them (sorry imo the 1st one is not penalty).
    Plus, they had that 2nd penalty exaclty at the right time, + referee giving 5 min of extra time...
    Please explain to me how the 1st one isn't a pen. Even if it wasn't on purpose, accidental fouls are still fouls.

5 mins are probably 1 minute too much; however considering 2 pens, 5 goals and loads of yellows I can see why they were awarded 5 minutes.

Remember how Suarez was already handed a yellow card for diving in the pen box. The refs weren't perfect but also not biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Not against barca winning, it's just that they had 2 penalties handed to them (sorry imo the 1st one is not penalty).
    Plus, they had that 2nd penalty exaclty at the right time, + referee giving 5 min of extra time...
    To be honest, quite early in this match it became evident this referee was not that great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    How the f is the first one not a pen. He dives straight into Neymar who was through otherwise.
    He falls down and keeps sliding

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    yea, so? /ten

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Just because it wasn't entirely on purpose does not automatically rule out a penalty.

Please explain to me how the 1st one isn't a pen. Even if it wasn't on purpose, accidental fouls are still fouls.

5 mins are probably 1 minute too much; however considering 2 pens, 5 goals and loads of yellows I can see why they were awarded 5 minutes.

Remember how Suarez was already handed a yellow card for diving in the pen box. The refs weren't perfect but also not biased.
    Neymar comes from behind, sees the player falling, instead of going around (the player was falling, wasn't going to reach the ball), he goes against the downed player, to force contact. Done, penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the f is the first one not a pen. He dives straight into Neymar who was through otherwise.

The 2nd one is bs tho
    He falls over he doesn't dive in to him, he doesn't even see him, Neymar made sure of contact. I'd argue it was 50/50 at best mainly because Neymar knew exactly how to take advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea, so? /ten
    Maybe im just naive, but its not intentional

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even with the dives and shit, PSG couldn't keep a fucking 4-0 lead. They deserved to fail hard.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    He falls over he doesn't dive in to him, he doesn't even see him, Neymar made sure of contact. I'd argue it was 50/50 at best mainly because Neymar knew exactly how to take advantage.
    @WarBringerPT @Grimbold21

Tough luck that's what I'd call it. Accidental fouls are again, still fouls. All I see is Neymar playing it smart.

If we rule these types of things out as fouls, we might just start pretending to always accidentally fall on the enemy.

Take a look at the 2nd pen they got and see what actually doesn't deserve a pen.

I'm watching about a dozen TV stations right now, all experts agree on exactly this. 1st was OK, 2nd was BS

The last 30 minutes of the Barca - PSG game displayed some of the most shady refereeing I have ever seen.
    First Di Maria goes down right as he shoots in what looks to be a tackle from behind in the penalty team. No penalty is given but for some reason the production screw never shows a replay of the event.
    In almost the next attack Suarez goes down in what looks to be a clear dive and instantly a penalty is given. Replay also confirms it's a dive.
    Then the game gets 5 minutes of added time in a half that hasn't had much stoppage at all. Barca has pretty much been attacking for the whole half.
    And then we have the first penalty. The referee is in a perfect position and instantly as the event happens he calls for a goal kick. Now the referee behind the goal on the complete opposite side is screaming at him to give the penalty from a much worse angle. He is on the other side of the PSG net while the referee is right there where it happened. This could of course be called as a penalty but the fact that the ref looked really confident as he gave the goal kicks says something different.

The ref definitely helped, I'm not gonna argue against that, but I don't care one bit. PSG didn't deserve to win this, and Barca played the game of their lives. It was beyond epic and I'm happy to have watched it.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, City drew with Stoke.

Barcelona just tied Liverpool for my most hated club. They cheated their way past PSG today. And it's not the first time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    The last 30 minutes of the Barca - PSG game displayed some of the most shady refereeing I have ever seen.
    First Di Maria goes down right as he shoots in what looks to be a tackle from behind in the penalty team. No penalty is given but for some reason the production screw never shows a replay of the event.
    In almost the next attack Suarez goes down in what looks to be a clear dive and instantly a penalty is given. Replay also confirms it's a dive.
    Then the game gets 5 minutes of added time in a half that hasn't had much stoppage at all. Barca has pretty much been attacking for the whole half.
    And then we have the first penalty. The referee is in a perfect position and instantly as the event happens he calls for a goal kick. Now the referee behind the goal on the complete opposite side is screaming at him to give the penalty from a much worse angle. He is on the other side of the PSG net while the referee is right there where it happened. This could of course be called as a penalty but the fact that the ref looked really confident as he gave the goal kicks says something different.
    Considering his decision at the 2nd pen, I'd say it only says that this ref probably should not get another CL game any time soon.

The assistants were better performing than the main ref.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Barcelona just tied Liverpool for my most hated club. They cheated their way past PSG today. And it's not the first time either.
    Sure, there was some questionable calls but what game doesn't have them? Barca should play with a little more integrity though.
    Also, you don't cheat your way to 6 goals and win. PSG have no one to blame but themselves.

Spineless...

Deleted
    HA. HAHA. HAHAHAHA

You bunch of jolly jump up mugs, fuck off and take your slave labour oil money with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough times ahead for you French. First the euros...

And now this.

Deservedly so!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    HA. HAHA. HAHAHAHA

You bunch of jolly jump up mugs, fuck off and take your slave labour oil money with you.
    There it is xD