Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    OK I did some work in the night.

Crissi stated that she had to claim a fake trait every second day. The explanation she gave is probably bullshit. But I bet the substance is true. Here are the claims so far :
    If you use what Crissi is saying to create your reads then you must be really dense. I think it should be patently obvious that Crissi is making a play and you seem to be jumping into it with both legs. Most likely they have a third member laying low.

There is no pattern to my claims because i never actually needed to have one - hence why I had fun on the first day, used my funniest true claim one the second and explained why I didn't need to on the fourth.

Now that the other lot went and followed Crissi and Crackle's lead yesterday like sheep (and lynched the guy THEY wanted instead of, you know, not doing what the scum says) I don't even know if I can win anymore as it relies solely upon whether or not you can win with town despite the secondary win con not being fulfilled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Did you get any indication of a win from danner since we didn't get his rolecard (quite disappointing)?
    No, and he's being a bit too coy about not telling me it could serve as payback for the Death Note

- - - Updated - - -

Wow okay. Apparently I wasn't very thorough.

The only 3 with a pattern stays the same though.

Also Cats out of the bag now, so to speak. I investigated catta.
    Well, do tell what you found.

While waiting for Catta to come clean, here's my other notes from last night :

Catta - jumped on kryllian after his claim was supported by rixis. Defended crackle on day 4 and made misrepresentations about my actions.
    Crissi - admitted scum. 221: pointed at me and senna for mislynching Monkz.
    Largehorn - day 1 votes on Xanjori train instead of crackle. 138: crackle votes ret (2) instead of large (3). 197: doesn't like Catta vote because claim crook. Contributed to kryllian lynch after claim was supported. 499: wanted rixis instead of crackle or Xan. Then votes crackle instead of Xanjori.
    Listo - honest about win condition from start. Making neighbours (scummy version of mason). Voted crackle instead of Xanjori on day 3.
    PalawinFC - role cop (scummy version of cop).
    Razamith - votes crackle on day 3. But unvotes and then failed to come back and revote before deadline.
    Reticence - clearly not aligned with Crissi and crackle due to exposing them.
    Senna1251 - picked Monkz instead of crackle day 1 (same can be said of me). Didn't vote kryllian after crackle and Crissi did on day 2. Voted crackle day 3.

I am willing to assume that we only have 1 scum team. Based in the above, I believe:

Catta and Crissi are clearly scum.

Next most likely to be scum is largehorn and or Razamith. I think largehorn is more likely to be aligned with Crackle and Crissi. Raza has been very neutral all game.

Listo ret and senna are almost certainly not aligned with Crissi and crackle, but could be third party. I feel like all 3 have played a pretty town game so I'm inclined to think they're not TP. If I had to put them in order id place ret as most town, with senna then Listo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Well, do tell what you found.
    No. Why don't you commit and tell us the full details of your role?

While waiting for Catta to come clean, here's my other notes from last night :

Catta - jumped on kryllian after his claim was supported by rixis. Defended crackle on day 4 and made misrepresentations about my actions.
    I'm gonna give you one guess on why I defended crackle to begin with.

Hint: Its because I needed him to live that extra day after finding out he was my target.

I mean - this isnt rocket surgery.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Why don't you commit and tell us the full details of your role?
    Considering all the things you are getting wrong I have a hard time believing you know anything about my role...

Considering all the things you are getting wrong I have a hard time believing you know anything about my role...
    If that's the case then why are you being so guarded and aggressive ... You've already told us a little about it. Give us a full claim.

- - - Updated - - -

It shouldn't be this hard to post and tell us your role. Whats it called? What exactly is your ability?
    You said you visit people every night looking for your target. What happens to the people you visit? What's your role play background?

You know what information I have because it's written on your role card.

If that's the case then why are you being so guarded and aggressive ... You've already told us a little about it. Give us a full claim.
    Im being aggressive because im angry with how idiotic last night went where 4 people saw fit to follow the lead of claimed scum possibly costing me the ability to win even if the town still wins. For no apparent reason at that.

Im operating under the assumption that there is at the very least 1 other on their team and I am not excluding you from the pool so forgive me for not readily following your lead.

I have an executioner-type role where I have to kill a target which I believed to be Crackle after his character died which is why I claimed in the first place.

Im being aggressive because im angry with how idiotic last night went where 4 people saw fit to follow the lead of claimed scum possibly costing me the ability to win even if the town still wins. For no apparent reason at that.

Im operating under the assumption that there is at the very least 1 other on their team and I am not excluding you from the pool so forgive me for not readily following your lead.

I have an executioner-type role where I have to kill a target which I believed to be Crackle after his character died which is why I claimed in the first place.
    Im annoyed too but look at his train :

Crackleslap (6): Reticence (#558), Largehorn (#577), Graeham(#598), Rixis(#620), Crissi(#623), Crackleslap(#649)

The votes after Crissi claim that empowered scum to self hammer were rixis and Graeham. Both did last night and both town.

I agree it was dumb of rixis to vote...is that why you killed him ?

Im annoyed too but look at his train :

Crackleslap (6): Reticence (#558), Largehorn (#577), Graeham(#598), Rixis(#620), Crissi(#623), Crackleslap(#649)

The votes after Crissi claim that empowered scum to self hammer were rixis and Graeham. Both did last night and both town.

I agree it was dumb of rixis to vote...is that why you killed him ?
    I didn't kill anyone and I didn't even use my ability last night since I saw no reason after Crackle died.

I absolutely agree there's another person on their team. At least 1.

I also don't think you're on their team. I think you're an SK.

I investigated you. Your ability is: the power of assassination. At night you can kill any player of your choice. Further, if you kill the person with the least posts alive, you get the ninja modifier and can't be watched tracked etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    except it wouldn't have been crackle, because I have the exact same thing as crackle. So either both of us were master of disguises (which is wrong), or you knew I couldn't die to a NK (hai BPV-like thing). The only way to know THAT, is to be other scum yourself with the same protection against NK. Thus you'd silence crackle(who could be NK'd because his BPV-like thing popped) and my voice at the same time, instead of having mine around today.

I believe Catta is an SK. I believe crissi has another player in their scum team.

I think we should debate whether lynching Catta is a better idea today because it could possibly eliminate a kill, whereas lynching Crissi probably won't.

I know that sounds super scummy lol. Need to think through which is strategically better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Catta being sk is why I assume we only have 1 scum team... There aren't enough kills for 2 teams and an SK.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

Started with 17. So 4-6 scum, depending on strength of power roles. 8 people alive today, 5 to lynch.

Assuming no cross fire or protects:
    Worst case - catta + crackle + Crissi + mafia 3 + mafia 4.
    If we lynch catta today, there's one kill tonight, 3 mafia go into tomorrow with 6 players. we lose.

If we lynch Crissi today, there's two kills tonight, 2 mafia go into tomorrow with 5 players. Then we lynch catta, one kill at night, 2 mafia go into the next day with 3 players. We lose.

If we lynch Crissi today, there's two kills tonight, 2 mafia go into tomorrow with 5 players. Then we lynch one of the scum, two kills at night, it's Lylo with 1v1v1, we lose.

Best case - catta + crackle + Crissi + mafia 3.
    If we lynch catta today, there's one kill tonight, 2 mafia go into tomorrow with 6 players. We then lynch Crissi, one kill at night, 1 mafia goes into the next day with 4 players. 1v3

If we lynch Crissi today, there's two kills tonight, 1 mafia go into tomorrow with 5 players. Then we lynch catta or the mafia, one kill at night, 1 scum go into the next day with 3 players. 1v2

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone vet my thinking?

- - - Updated - - -

Given how much town has been decimated by mislynch, I find it hard to believe there are only 3 mafia. I would have thought 4 is better balanced, unless they have insane powers.
    Last edited by PalawinFC; 2017-03-09 at 01:24 AM.

I absolutely agree there's another person on their team. At least 1.

I also don't think you're on their team. I think you're an SK.

I investigated you. Your ability is: the power of assassination. At night you can kill any player of your choice. Further, if you kill the person with the least posts alive, you get the ninja modifier and can't be watched tracked etc.
    Yea thats indeed my ability and you wonder why I didn't say that? Of course im gonna look like an SK when my ability is "the power of assassination" which is extremely counterproductive for me when I specifically need to live long enough to kill my target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    except it wouldn't have been crackle, because I have the exact same thing as crackle. So either both of us were master of disguises (which is wrong), or you knew I couldn't die to a NK (hai BPV-like thing). The only way to know THAT, is to be other scum yourself with the same protection against NK. Thus you'd silence crackle(who could be NK'd because his BPV-like thing popped) and my voice at the same time, instead of having mine around today.
    I have absolutely no idea about how your or Crackles abilities work. All I saw was his character dying and with him still being alive I saw him my win con.

Yea thats indeed my ability and you wonder why I didn't say that? Of course im gonna look like an SK when my ability is "the power of assassination" which is extremely counterproductive for me when I specifically need to live long enough to kill my target.
    But your target died yesterday and you were still lying about it today.
    Do you admit to all of what I wrote, including the ninja part?

But your target died yesterday and you were still lying about it today.
    Do you admit to all of what I wrote, including the ninja part?
    The claim about my ability is correct - your assertion about it is not. I still didn't use my ability last night.

The claim about my ability is correct - your assertion about it is not. I still didn't use my ability last night.
    You can kill any player of your choice. If you kill lowest poster you also are a ninja.

Previously you were asked what you've been doing at night. And you said :
    Searching for crackle it would seem.

Don't need to make a daily claim because im a

claim: professional

N1 Xanjori - roleblock flavortext

N2 xanjori not my target, the search continues

N3 Rixis - no flavor text except having bad dreams.

If I find my target he dies - am fairly certain its crackle.
    Xanjori, rixis. Didn't die on those nights. You've been lying and youre clearly an SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still maintain that you're aligned with town?

10+ Year Old Account
    Palawin. How is a neighborizer a scummy version of a mason? o.O

Also since it was asked. I didn't put a claim out because I didn't see the need to for me. I am able to make a new thread with someone if 2 things are met.

1) I have no current neighbor living.
    2) I claimed a trait that was verified at the end of day.

As you can see in case my current neighbor dies I'd like to still be certain to have traits available to make a new thread if it ends up being needed.

Xanjori, rixis. Didn't die on those nights. You've been lying and youre clearly an SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still maintain that you're aligned with town?
    Of course I've been lying since if I actually claimed I'd be painted an SK as I am being right now. I killed Arialla on the second night because I didn't see him being a benefit to town. The other two were still the same targets.

And yes - I am still town.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Palawin. How is a neighborizer a scummy version of a mason? o.O
    I put that there when I was mulling over a theory - that danner designed the game so that all town roles are scummy (blackmailer, role cop, roleblocker, bus driver, etc).
    If that was true, then my result on largehorn should be a point against him, because it's a traditional normal town role.

I just find it hard to believe that danner would do that. I think he would rather we analyse posts and vote records rather than roles and game design.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put that there when I was mulling over a theory - that danner designed the game so that all town roles are scummy (blackmailer, role cop, roleblocker, bus driver, etc).
    If that was true, then my result on largehorn should be a point against him, because it's a traditional normal town role.

I just find it hard to believe that danner would do that. I think he would rather we analyse posts and vote records rather than roles and game design.
    I think that was Danner's intention. I recall he mentioned this game would be like the MMMM game. Which was a role-madness type game but it relied on day more than night I would say.

Of course I've been lying since if I actually claimed I'd be painted an SK as I am being right now. I killed Arialla on the second night because I didn't see him being a benefit to town. The other two were still the same targets.

And yes - I am still town.
    Haha I was waiting for you to claim that. You say you didn't kill anyone else because you didn't see the need to.

If you are town aligned. Why on earth wouldnt you try to kill Crissi last night?

Oh. Another piece of info which I withheld in case you tried to claim vigi. You also have a BPV - you will not be told when it is absorbed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Listo's claim is correct because I was neighborized on Night 3 and gained a newest bestest buddy. I'm currently town reading Listo.

I have a hard time believing that Catta is town with all that Palawin put forth, granted that Palawin isn't lying.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2