Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    By the way, I hope the irony of the title of this thread isn't lost in that there are no actual fascist politicians in the US government, nor does the USA itself overall resemble fascism; meanwhile, OP is from a country that has about 20% of its population vote for actual fascists who hold seats in its parliament, and overall OP's country itself does have much more in common with fascism (while still not being fascist.)

And before anybody argues that Trump is fascist, I'm not a fan of his but he certainly isn't fascist, nor are his supporters. To say otherwise is to not understand either fascism or Trumps ideology, which don't even begin to compare with one another due to a major fundamental difference in how they view individualism.

If you want an ideology that doesn't call itself fascism and yet is only superficially different, see Stalinism.
    Last edited by ArmoredDragoon; 2017-03-09 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredDragoon View Post
    By the way, I hope the irony of the title of this thread isn't lost in that there are no actual fascist politicians in the US government, nor does the USA itself overall resemble fascism; meanwhile, OP is from a country that has about 20% of its population vote for actual fascists who hold seats in its parliament, and overall OP's country itself does have much more in common with fascism (while still not being fascist.)

And before anybody argues that Trump is fascist, I'm not a fan of his but he certainly isn't fascist, nor are his supporters. To say otherwise is to not understand either fascism or Trumps ideology, which don't even begin to compare with one another due to a major fundamental difference in how they view individualism.

If you want an ideology that doesn't call itself fascism and yet is only superficially different, see Stalinism.
    It's a reference to the old "in Soviet Russia" meme

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's a reference to the old "in Soviet Russia" meme
    its older then memes.

but the joke itself is based off 1984, which is sadly getting more and more literal every election.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    I did. It doesn't make you any less ignorant in what you say.
    Well you must be dense / have reading problems then

I never disputed the fact you can tune to police stations

Fun facts and corrections:

1. USA isn't fascist, just Trump and his inner circle
    2. Listens, not watches
    2. The TV listens to foreign citizens primarily

Apart from that - the grammar and punctuation seemed ok in your heading.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

So it watches me fuck my wife and masturbate?? Uumm, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredDragoon View Post

PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    can people stop posting random ass videos they view as gospel like it is a gotcha answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    can people stop posting random ass videos they view as gospel like it is a gotcha answer ?

Actually I think Reagan was 100% correct in that clip. He absolutely described what is going on today in our political system. Just because YOU dont like what he has to say doesnt make it any less correct or at the least a valid opinion on the subject

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Shows like NCIS have been showing the American people this is a reality for years, and people are still in shock and disbelief. I know people who would cheer when Mcgee would illegally hack possible suspect's phone gps and call logs.
    This isn't news. We all knew, and just don't seem to care anymore.
    Wanna see how easy it is to make this behavior a-ok? Write your name, and put the words, the suspect in front of it. You criminal now, hack hack hack away.
    "Alright, now zoom in. Okay we've found the perp's car. Can you zoom in on the license plate so we can see the numbers? Ok good, now zoom in on that piece of hair on the license plate. Alright good, we can see the DNA strands on the hair."

Crime shows may have some things right about investigation tech, but a lot of it is bullshit and exaggerated.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Actually I think Reagan was 100% correct in that clip. He absolutely described what is going on today in our political system. Just because YOU dont like what he has to say doesnt make it any less correct or at the least a valid opinion on the subject
    ok here is another video

i believe he is 100% correct and if you don't it doesn't mean it isnt

please remember opinions are facts and they have the same value

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the classic: "Liberals are the only ones that want to control you. Conservatives are always about freedom and libertarianism. Always. It's impossibru even when conservatives are trying to control you and being the fascists, they're just secretly liberals."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

ok here is another video

i believe he is 100% correct and if you don't it doesn't mean it isnt

please remember opinions are facts and they have the same value

So why post here at all if you cant have an opinion on something or quote someone of stature relevant to the topic at hand?

Deleted
    So why post here at all if you cant have an opinion on something or quote someone of stature relevant to the topic at hand?
    you didn't post an opinion you just linked a bs 40 seconds video which has zero relevance to cia mass surveillance

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It's the classic: "Liberals are the only ones that want to control you. Conservatives are always about freedom and libertarianism. Always. It's impossibru even when conservatives are trying to control you and being the fascists, they're just secretly liberals."

As one who has been on both sides of the Fence I do not entirely disagree with you.Conservatives can be controlling too. However Conservatives most times are far less likely to actually interfere in your life than Liberals.

you didn't post an opinion you just linked a bs 40 seconds video which has zero relevance to cia mass surveillance
    He likes the word "fascist" in the title.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I posted something that summed up my feelings rather well. You just didnt like it. Get over it.

Deleted
    I posted something that summed up my feelings rather well. You just didnt like it. Get over it.
    i didn't watch it so idk if i'd like it or not, the point is go on facebook if you want to post liberal bashing memes to circlejerk about your feelings

Anyone worth reading on this forum has probably heard of the massive Vault 7 leak by now.

It is only part 1 and it will take long before it can all be understood, but one of the already hot topics is the reverse engineering of smart TVs that allows CIA operatives to use them as actual 1984 telescreens, including a fake off mode. They can even convert speakers to microphones if needed.

If anything, it just proves (again) that you should not own useless connected crap and other "smart" products, but here comes the real question :

How much fucking time do we have to wait before international actions are finally taken against these garbage agencies granting themselves the right to hack their way into the private life of the entire world, protected under the benevolent gaze of their garbage government which is now lead, as you all know, by the most competent and self-restrained man ever born ?

If americans decided they give 0 fucks about their government being able to access at will pretty much every communication device ever created that's fine.
    What is NOT fine is being able to get away with complete disregard of foreign laws (including allies) and being so shady and deceptive about it that they slow down adoption rate for these technologies and discourage developpers.
    cry more about america being facist, maby you can go to a safe place. Every government that has a department like the cia does this shit. if you think otherwise your fucking clueless, its not ever going to go away, so scream and cry.

i didn't watch it so idk if i'd like it or not, the point is go on facebook if you want to post liberal bashing memes to circlejerk about your feelings
    Its not a meme. Its simply relevant footage of a President explaining fascism

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    cry more about america being facist, maby you can go to a safe place. Every government that has a department like the cia does this shit. if you think otherwise your fucking clueless, its not ever going to go away, so scream and cry.

Oddly enough other than the disagreement he and I are having on a post, I agree with him. Fuck the CIA

The CIA is not protecting shit. Its enslaving us.