My first legendary was chest, then boots, so both useless. Third was waist so at least something useful. Then I had 2 drops in the same NH HC raid, wrists first and then helm. Was kinda sad when I saw drop the wrists, but the helm at least helps me in m+. (I usually don't raid, I stopped last november and don't want to raid again until I have the ring)

Helm -> Achor. Just got bracers. Fuck this game.

Deleted
    Blizzard should reconsider legendary items traits. They should make all of legendary useless or usefull. Otherwise we have this stupid RNG. The big problem is we are fury starved, and bliz makes legendary with fury generator... STupid af

Whats the reason behind Ring of the Scoured Clan as BIS? I would have thought something like a heavy Crit/Mastery Ring would be good? At the moment i have a 905 Gnawed Thumb Ring and its on use 5% is pretty strong. (Though not sure how long they will let Melee gain the dmg bonus last)

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    Whats the reason behind Ring of the Scoured Clan as BIS? I would have thought something like a heavy Crit/Mastery Ring would be good? At the moment i have a 905 Gnawed Thumb Ring and its on use 5% is pretty strong. (Though not sure how long they will let Melee gain the dmg bonus last)
    When put together that list was raid only / mostly (jacins made its way on their being a set). Gnawed thumb ring, if you are lucky enough to get it above raid ilvls, is very bis.

Should Drought of Souls be used during BL/Hero or always wait until afterwards?

Speaking of non-raid/set BiS then, am I correct to assume BiS (for ST) might look like this: (assuming everything at same iLvl (forging and such))

Head: Mask of Second Sight
    Neck: Belerons Choker (or BiS stat equivalent)
    Shoulder: Shoulderguards of Second Sight
    Chest: Harness of Smoldering Betrayal
    Wrist: Bracers of Impossible Chaos (or BiS stat equivalent)
    Hand: Guileful Intruder Handguards
    Belt: Cinidaria, The Symbiote
    Legs: Legwraps of Second Sight
    Boots: Tunnel Trudger Footguards
    Ring1: Anger of the Half-Giants
    Ring2: Gnawed Thumb Ring
    Trinket1: Eye of Command
    Trinket2: Majordomo's Dinner Bell

What this gives for those of you who don't know is as follows:

tier 19 4-set
    jacins 2-set
    Nightbane chest with double Kara trinkets

If I'm correct:
    should I aim for this? (AKA, farm/bonus roll for this?)
    how big of a diference would it be to get NB chest and thos trinkets compared to next best thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kxero View Post
    Speaking of non-raid/set BiS then, am I correct to assume BiS (for ST) might look like this: (assuming everything at same iLvl (forging and such))

Head: Mask of Second Sight
    Neck: Belerons Choker (or BiS stat equivalent)
    Shoulder: Shoulderguards of Second Sight
    Chest: Harness of Smoldering Betrayal
    Wrist: Bracers of Impossible Chaos (or BiS stat equivalent)
    Hand: Guileful Intruder Handguards
    Belt: Cinidaria, The Symbiote
    Legs: Legwraps of Second Sight
    Boots: Tunnel Trudger Footguards
    Ring1: Anger of the Half-Giants
    Ring2: Gnawed Thumb Ring
    Trinket1: Eye of Command
    Trinket2: Majordomo's Dinner Bell

What this gives for those of you who don't know is as follows:

tier 19 4-set
    jacins 2-set
    Nightbane chest with double Kara trinkets

If I'm correct:
    should I aim for this? (AKA, farm/bonus roll for this?)
    how big of a diference would it be to get NB chest and thos trinkets compared to next best thing?
    Tentatively yes, realistically tier chest / off piece shoulder and raid trinkets will be obtainable. EoC has to titanforge quite high, as well as the chest, while raid gear is easily obtainable at a high ilvl. A draught doesn't have to warforge very high (or warforge at all depending on difficulty) to beat them out, in contrast.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really need some help with trinkets, I have so many and i'm not even sure what to use. Yes, i've looked at the charts on Icyveins, but that accounts for mostly the 895 ones.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aduiel/simple

List of trinkets I have:
    875 Convergence
    895 Arcanogolem digit
    875 Foci
    870 BI with Leech
    875 windscar whetstone
    865 Tempered Egg with socket

I'd sim it, but going through the hassle of simming each one just isn't really something I want to do unless there's a way to do it with multiple trinkets at once. (still kind of new to using SimC)
    I'm also currently using 860 Eye and KJ trinket.
    Anything would be helpful, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I really need some help with trinkets, I have so many and i'm not even sure what to use. Yes, i've looked at the charts on Icyveins, but that accounts for mostly the 895 ones.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aduiel/simple

List of trinkets I have:
    875 Convergence
    895 Arcanogolem digit
    875 Foci
    870 BI with Leech
    875 windscar whetstone
    865 Tempered Egg with socket

I'd sim it, but going through the hassle of simming each one just isn't really something I want to do unless there's a way to do it with multiple trinkets at once. (still kind of new to using SimC)
    If you aren't that picky there shouldn't be much difference between them. I would use KJ and eye on stable ST fights and maybe switch the eye for foci on fights where you need to frequently swap targets. Based on personal testing the arcanogolem digit sometimes outperforms Frond on single target, so the ilvl boost might make it better, I have no idea.

If you really care, sim eye, foci and the digit.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fjeenzy View Post
    If you aren't that picky there shouldn't be much difference between them. I would use KJ and eye on stable ST fights and maybe switch the eye for foci on fights where you need to frequently swap targets. Based on personal testing the arcanogolem digit sometimes outperforms Frond on single target, so the ilvl boost might make it better, I have no idea.

If you really care, sim eye, foci and the digit.
    The only time I should ever use Convergence is with the legendary shoulders, right?

Edit: I really care as well, simmed it, the foci sims about 21k higher than both the eye and digit. In that case, I should use that on both ST and cleave fights, correct?
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2017-03-06 at 10:18 AM.

You can sim all your trinkets at once

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeter View Post
    You can sim all your trinkets at once
    May I ask how you do that? Not very familiar with SimC, never used it before the expansion and i'd usually rely on the trinket charts to figure out what's best for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    on the same place you paste the info from the simc addon you addon these lines:

copy="name of the itens u want"
    trinket1= -insert the trinket you want test-
    trinket2= -insert the other trinket.

if you want keep doing more combinations, just repeat the copy process, with easy names so u dont get confused when the simm ends.

Great guide, good job man

The only time I should ever use Convergence is with the legendary shoulders, right?

Edit: I really care as well, simmed it, the foci sims about 21k higher than both the eye and digit. In that case, I should use that on both ST and cleave fights, correct?
    Convergence, as far as I know, is a lackluster trinket in most cases, even with shoulders. If you have AotHG and shoulder combo, the idea is you want two meta relics, resulting in you not even needing convergance for a safe 2 min meta. The only time I use convergence is on trash on m+, where I switch to have it ready for tyrannical bosses.

And yes, I'd use foci in most cases. Digit might outperform it on for an example Skorpyon, if you want to do higher numbers. It all comes down to RNG with both trinkets though.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

May I ask how you do that? Not very familiar with SimC, never used it before the expansion and i'd usually rely on the trinket charts to figure out what's best for me.
    youtube(dot)com/watch?v=yDkS9uwPLtM

there u go

Quote Originally Posted by fjeenzy View Post
    Convergence, as far as I know, is a lackluster trinket in most cases, even with shoulders. If you have AotHG and shoulder combo, the idea is you want two meta relics, resulting in you not even needing convergance for a safe 2 min meta. The only time I use convergence is on trash on m+, where I switch to have it ready for tyrannical bosses.
    I have the ring/shoulder combo and a convergence. I only have 1 meta relic and that is just enough to get a 2 min meta. I might get lucky on procs and have it just short of 2 mins, but there are times where I hold CB/Nem if I am having to move a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    I have the ring/shoulder combo and a convergence. I only have 1 meta relic and that is just enough to get a 2 min meta. I might get lucky on procs and have it just short of 2 mins, but there are times where I hold CB/Nem if I am having to move a lot.
    do you got 2/4 set? thats also a part of the shoulder ring combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    do you got 2/4 set? thats also a part of the shoulder ring combo.
    Yup.
    2/4 Set. Ring, Shoulders, CoF and 1 Meta Relic.