Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Equal Pay Is Not Enough

Well not only feminists didn't accept that the gender pay gap was a myth now they want even more money LMAO.

It's a stupid add for a shoe. Calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems pretty insulting to women.

"Don't get upset about the possibility of sexism, get mad you don't have more money for shoes!"

Fucking really?

Deleted
    This ad is designed to be controversial just so it will go viral and make them more money, don't give it any attention and move along

Deleted
    Our struggle turned into a commodity. Depressing. Also: unsurprising.

Negotiate for it. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

the saddest thing about this commercial is that there are people who will watch it and be like, "yea, that sounds right"

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    the saddest thing about this commercial is that there are people who will watch it and be like, "yea, that sounds right"
    People who think that way make me wish #ADayWithoutWomen could just be made permanent.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Would you consider that just as sad or sadder than people being triggered by it and using it as if it's a serious feminist stance?
    It's actually a very honest look at what feminism has become, essentially a movement that seeks not equality but advantages. So much of the stuff under the 'social justice' umbrella is just hijacking moral authority in order to create a new version of religion.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Inequality in pay is due to women having kids. Women having kids benefits the state because we need new people to replace the old, maybe something can be worked out.

Also women aren't as aggressive in asking for more money like men are.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Would you consider that just as sad or sadder than people being triggered by it and using it as if it's a serious feminist stance?
    Triggered now means discussing something. Thanks Mrs kangaroo court!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Seems to not be going over so well with the public. The backlash seems very aggressive. Im sure they regret it already. Talk about tone deaf to the concerns regarding sexism tword men in current society (which seems to be a hot button issue lately).

Edit: even alot of women speaking out about this. /popcorn. This is looking entertaining.
    Last edited by Recyclebin; 2017-03-09 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, that was kind of funny actually.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Triggered now means discussing something. Thanks Mrs kangaroo court!

Yeah, he is operating out of the Saul Alinksy playbook: Ridicule and attack the target instead of engaging in a discussion about the issues.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Well not only feminists didn't accept that the gender pay gap was a myth now they want even more money LMAO.
    It's an ad to sell shoes.

Of course it's targeted to women.

:rolleyes

It's an add to sell overpriced stuff while stating that overpriced women stuff is a problem. Either way it's videos like this that give ideas to feminists.

Triggered by a shoe ad.

Hilarious.

The ad is right. Men should be paid even more.

A controversial advertisement. It riles up both "feminists" and anti-feminists.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile women like my wife who are well into the six figure territory get their shoes at PayLess.