Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    People who say Legion sucks are just petulant spoiled children. It's clearly the best expansion since WoTLK, that's the general consensus.
    ROFL

Make a poll. "Clearly the best since WotLK", yeah, totally. More like "better than WoD, but that's about it".

that's the general consensus
    from what I hear
    nice that you have your own opinion about things and not just repeating other people's thoughts

People who can't tell the difference between <wrath (but up until and with mop really) and legion, well they could not tell the difference between a banana and a melon.

People who say Legion sucks are just petulant spoiled children. It's clearly the best expansion since WoTLK, that's the general consensus. And I personally haven't been so addicted since TBC (my personal fav) due to the abundance of PvE content. Sure it has it's problems, but all expansions do. The good outweigh the bad.

Legion address'd numerous problems plaguing that game that honestly started in WoTLK and exacerbated over time. If you want to raid Mythic, you might want to shoot yourself, from what I hear due to it suddenly requiring the same amount of grind it did in TBC despite the playerbase acquiring 10 more years of responsibility.
    Or they just PvP and/or RP, since Legion went out of its way to curb stomp both.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

sux
    if i would have to pay money to play, i would quit
    but since i can just manage to get enough gold for subscription, i'm dragging along
    2 much rng for my taste, poor pvp, poor tuning of raids around a small rng based lego system and heavy ap farming group
    even vod/mop was better than lego xpac

Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    How would you rate Legion? I've waited patiently until now, not buying into the hype and keeping a watchful eye on the progress of the expansion. With things in life dying down a bit, I think I'm ready to start investing time in a game again, provided the game is good. So, Legion? Is it good? Is it fun? Will it provide me with months of entertainment or is it another one-trick pony like WoD? Would love to hear your thoughts.
    If you're just a casual player there for the scenery, you should buy it.

If you PVP or want to raid with a guild that is even somewhat progression minded, skip this xpac... seriously... it's the grindiest most RNG filled xpac ever unleashed on the community.

It's clearly the best expansion since WoTLK, that's the general consensus.
    If that would be the general consensus then it wouldn't have less people playing it than all the expansions in between.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFL

Make a poll. "Clearly the best since WotLK", yeah, totally. More like "better than WoD, but that's about it".
    I dunno, a lot of people seem to prefer WOD

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    funny how people argue about this trinket you MIGHT have but you might not as well (like me).

- - - Updated - - -

you're putting quite some effort into a game that is that bad. your life must be very sad.
    As sad as your pointless comment.
    I mean i get you are Dr.Phil or something but come on you can do better then this.

Quote Originally Posted by clayman View Post
    So you are really calling legion a bad expansion just because of ugly hidden artifact appearances?
    Wow...just...really wow.
    Its rng overload.
    And blizzard is stupidly defending problems they know exist.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    If that would be the general consensus then it wouldn't have less people playing it than all the expansions in between.
    You have any figures on that? If numbers were dropping I think Blizz would have made some dramatic choices like they did in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Or they just PvP and/or RP, since Legion went out of its way to curb stomp both.
    PvP representation is lower because there is just more PvE content. I get that the prune hurt, and it's just not as fun due to the skill cap being overall lower. But how did RP die?

I mean sometimes I don't get why Blizz even try.

Hands down the absolute worst piece of shit expansion of WoW.

legendaries/pvp/mythic+/scaling are terrible

Artifact power is the absolute worst thing they have EVER put in this game. by far

First time I've unsubbed in 9 years.

You have any figures on that? If numbers were dropping I think Blizz would have made some dramatic choices like they did in Cata.

PvP representation is lower because there is just more PvE content. I get that the prune hurt, and it's just not as fun due to the skill cap being overall lower. But how did RP die?

I mean sometimes I don't get why Blizz even try.
    "PvP represensation is lower because there is just more PvE content"

No, its low because of melee dominance, a poorly made talent system, and PvP gearing being in the dumpster (as well as the prune). If you think the issues with PvP are that simple, you do not know much about Legion PvP.

Also updates to the phasing system has made it difficult to meet up on servers with other RPers. At times its hard to meet up with people from your own guild in high population areas due to them getting phased out.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2017-03-09 at 02:46 PM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dislike the imbalance between legendaries, not the legendary system itself. I, as an unlucky fire mage with 5 legendaries (prydaz/gloves/belt/blink chest/boots), have stopped anticipating legendaries. I've become numb since Christmas when I got my 4th which was the boots after the then-unusable belt and Prydaz, staying behind both in ST and AoE from my fellow fire mages. I, as of now, have changed my stance towards the system, and I do not expect anything, so when I got the gloves I only kept whichever good part the item has and stayed satisfied.

I like WQs, I do many daily, mostly those with AP. I would be 100% satisfied if there was more variety.

As for M+, I believe the system would be much better if the difference between the AP taken from M+ and Raids/WQs/other sources was narrowed. I still believe that organized high M+ should reward more AP, but not that much. For example the WQs that give 50-55k AP could go to 70k.

Titanforged should disappear. Sockets should be fixed on loots as it was in the past (not just necks/rings). Warforged can stay as it is a small reason to rerun cleared raids. Now that I think of it, titanforged should exist only in the last raid of the expansion, which usually holds the longest period between the next expansion. If it takes a year or maybe more between last patch->new expansion, then I guess it's reasonable players could run the same raid for possibly higher itemlevel rewards. Meaningless nonetheless, for those who cleared it though.

Class Halls I like, new spells/animations/effects I like. Artifact system I like, apart from the paragon levels which can make great difference.

I won't rate the expansion yet, would like to see how it will go with next patch, since many of the problems I touched with my post are also considered by Blizzard and they made some changes to resolve their impact in the gameplay.
    Last edited by Amaterasu65; 2017-03-09 at 02:51 PM.

For me, it ranks up with Wrath.

Personally what matters a lot to me is that we have a story that matters and we care about. Cata had high stakes that never felt very high, and Deathwing wasn't a villain we were much in touch with. Pandaria was divisive and some players could not care less about the conflict there. Warlords had a great "what if" scenario that was mishandled and in the end didn't matter to our characters, it was too removed from the main Azeroth story once the New Dark Portal was destroyed (in the first 20 minutes of the expansion).

As a PvP player Legion is the first expac since cata that i went back to raiding, pvp is a total disaster.

That aside, the NH is a solid raid, the bosses are fun. The only problem is the rotation, as a dpser the rotation of most classes are awful, either too much rng shitshow or just waiting for a cd/trinket to be fun.

Then we have the titanforge/legendary mess.

PvP representation is lower because there is just more PvE content.
    No. PVP representation is lower because of the stupid ability pruning / pruning of tons of things like stats, glyphs and the likes, because the new gearing process is stupidly grindy and nudges you heavily into doing PVE, etc.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-has-settled

You copied this thread word for word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    "PvP represensation is lower because there is just more PvE content"

No, its low because of melee dominance, a poorly made talent system, and PvP gearing being in the dumpster (as well as the prune). If you think the issues with PvP are that simple, you do not know much about Legion PvP.

Also updates to the phasing system has made it difficult to meet up on servers with other RPers. At times its hard to meet up with people from your own guild in high population areas due to them getting phased out.
    Doesn't melee always dominate early expac? I always say people that whine about PvP just suck at it. I play melee and mages still make me wanna cry as always. The PvP Ladder at high levels are rather balanced from what I"m hearing.

The major complaint in PvP is lack of incentive and it's just not fun anymore due to all the prune. Classes losing many utility spells removed the ability to out play opponents in many cases. I do admit that I often feel like I'm just tunneling my PvE rotation. So yea I agree PvP is a problem. But I barely have time to PvP this expac since PvE keeps me so busy so I can't complain much.

I would give it 9/10

I have not got bored

Professions are back

plenty of stuff to do outside of raiding

Mythic + 5mans are AWESOME

Kara is AWESOME

No flying is AWESOME

would be a 10/10 if it wasnt in Dalaran
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

If I say the game is okay and add a fucking terrible rng system on everyfuckingthing.

I say Legion is the second worst expansion, beetween Cataclsym and WoD