Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jramm187 View Post
    tbh 90% of the mounts posted here aren't rare
    Pretty freaking annoying, isn't it? Makes you really love it when someone does post a rare mount.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Pretty freaking annoying, isn't it? Makes you really love it when someone does post a rare mount.
    I think it's more I don't have mounts to look forward to any more so I'm bitter when I see excitement lol

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I guess this is what I get for having infinite time-reaver dropping. Was insane luck! But rofl this guy. All 4 runs we did was all fine, no talking in chat to 3rd run, where 2 had to go...so im like fuck it, queu 2 random, still no talking chain pull fast...On last boss this happens...PS priest was for all 4 runs doing poor dps. Guess the 2 random ppl we had didnt like fast pull's...

http://imgur.com/a/aurp9

WoW some people. But insane luck on time-reaver!
    "didn't see who it was so just clicked yes" - you're the only retard in that discussion (low dps in timewalking, lol). And the main reason why votekick is occasionally as shit as it is. But whatever, offtopic.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-03-09 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Anyone know if the current prestige mounts are being removed after this season ends? I assume they will stay and more variants will be added the higher we go.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Anyone know if the current prestige mounts are being removed after this season ends? I assume they will stay and more variants will be added the higher we go.
    The first season prestige mount is still obtainable, it's highly unlikely blizz will start to remove them next season

ALSO:
    Lots of mounts posted here might not be 'Rare' but it comes down to what the person wants to post. I for one, have posted 'Common' mounts because the 'Rare' mounts I have left are sha, oondasta, nalak, BLR, the 2 ultra rare TCG mounts and Gul'dan's mounts.
    Another reason i post 'Common' mounts is simply because I have a right to post what I LIKE
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2017-03-10 at 06:07 AM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    The first season prestige mount is still obtainable, it's highly unlikely blizz will start to remove them next season

ALSO:
    Lots of mounts posted here might not be 'Rare' but it comes down to what the person wants to post. I for one, have posted 'Common' mounts because the 'Rare' mounts I have left are sha, oondasta, nalak, BLR, the 2 ultra rare TCG mounts and Gul'dan's mounts.
    Another reason i post 'Common' mounts is simply because I have a right to post what I LIKE
    then post your trash mounts on obtained a mount forum, this one says rare , tbh most people posting common mounts like yourself are looking for a pat on the back, shouldn't do that

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    "didn't see who it was so just clicked yes" - you're the only retard in that discussion (low dps in timewalking, lol). And the main reason why votekick is occasionally as shit as it is. But whatever, offtopic.
    huh:P? Dont think you read my post. You thought it was wrong that I thought it was crap that he clicked yes without even looking, after we had done 4 runs together (I was tanking btw) and he didnt perform much good :P But yea off-topic.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

then post your trash mounts on obtained a mount forum, this one says rare , tbh most people posting common mounts like yourself are looking for a pat on the back, shouldn't do that
    Never seen anyone complain. If you don't want to see her or others that post common mounts, you can block them or choose not to read the thread.
    I don't really care personally, it's cool to see people happy to get a new mount and most of the people that post here are regulars.

So many awesome mounts I did not know (got back to the game recently)!

I´d love it if people would include where they got it too I know many do, but you know.

Thanks for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I like seeing all the mounts people get; to see what number they're at in their collection or the screenshots people take. Sure it's a "rare" mount thread but it seems like something so petty to get salty over. Takes one second to scroll past and move on.

What you consider 'common' might actually be 'rare' and was a grind for someone else. Not everyone has time to play all day, and not everyone has the same experiences with farming mounts. Someone might have spent hours farming Huolon or Skyshards, or if you're like me, 300+ kills for a mount from some old normal mode dungeon. 'Rare' is not definitive in this forum. I wouldn't even consider Yu'lei as being 'common' at the moment anyway, sure it's easy to get if you have a lot of time but I haven't seen every single person on it, so I would consider it 'rare' at the moment. Plus, the effort to run that many Timewalkers to get the 5000 is a decent effort.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    What you consider 'common' might actually be 'rare' and was a grind for someone else. Not everyone has time to play all day, and not everyone has the same experiences with farming mounts. Someone might have spent hours farming Huolon or Skyshards, or if you're like me, 300+ kills for a mount from some old normal mode dungeon. 'Rare' is not definitive in this forum. I wouldn't even consider Yu'lei as being 'common' at the moment anyway, sure it's easy to get if you have a lot of time but I haven't seen every single person on it, so I would consider it 'rare' at the moment. Plus, the effort to run that many Timewalkers to get the 5000 is a decent effort.
    not really one alt at any level because it's timewalking, do TW every 3-4 weeks collect 500 badge item from last boss turn in, log off, do this 10 times ta-da mount, if you're going to grind it by getting 25 badges a run yes that'll take ages but TW has been out years and it's been possible to get over 10k badges on an alt by doing only 20 timewalking dungeons.

1. People wanting to police if other posters post "rare" mounts or whatever, can kindly gtfo.
    2. Keep posting them mounts peeps, I for one go by how much a specific mount meant to obtain for me, the Prestigious War Wolf being one of the latest which although not RARE meant A LOT to me. I also enjoy seeing what people obtain, even if the mounts aren't ultra-rare! If you post about it, it probably means something to you!

- - - Updated - - -

Just need to chime in, I get my Timewalking mounts (aside from the Timereaver, got that one through grind) by just doing timewalking once with 2 characters each event. Screw farming for them, that's too much of a grind even for this mountnut!

7+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to see 'common' mounts posted, then i suggest you block the majority here or scroll past, because will always be lots of 'commons' posted. choice is yours

Besides, you are a leading mount collector are you not? you of all people will understand the 'Rare' mount draughts people will be entering now in the 360+ ranges, as a resort some might just post 'common' mounts, or 'cool' mounts in their eyes, as they bide their time, waiting for those ultra rares to drop

I understand it is a 'RARE' mount thread, and I understand some might not like seeing so much 'Common' mounts, but it can't be stopped, best to accept that and go on with life :/
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2017-03-11 at 02:40 AM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

I would like to think waiting over an extended period of time to get one mount for 5000 badges is considered a grind :P
    But yeah, you either do the one dungeon every event and wait over 9-10 events, or you grind the badges out during the event. They're both solid efforts in my eyes. Especially waiting to get it hahaha.
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2017-03-11 at 03:28 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Didn't expect this one to drop, was reading this very topic so I guess it worked as a lucky charm

imgur com/a/8tPBX
    imgur .com/MjimK7B
    imgur .com/RfB66xk
    imgur .com/RcWaGws
    these are results from farming under only near 100 attempts. btw the tusk dropped too ! wf version. i saw Felsteel dropped twice but didn't win since winners are 100 and 97 roll and 1 Ironhoof Destroyer dropped while farming Iron Saber

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rare mounts are typically either rare themselves (E.g. Blackhand and Archimonde's mounts), or the means of obtaining them is rare (Long-Forgotten Hippogryph/Dormus' camel/TLPD etc.).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I hate DW.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Second mount of the reset!