10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Not what I read.

Preordering just gives you the nomad skin, an extra armor, and a booster pack for multiplayer.

IF you want early access, you gotta get Origin Access.
    Oh well... Not a fan of playing cut versions anyway. Will wait for the day 1 patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    @Cirilla
    holy fuck are you one worked up asshole, chill yer tits allready.

Every single post in any thread is a shitfest of complaining and bitching, holy fuck go outside.

Please post respectfully and productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-09 at 07:50 PM.

For some reason, this game doesn't "click" for me. It looks and feels like something is wrong but I cant pinpoint what it is. I loved the previous Mass Effect games but I think I'll wait a few months before deciding if I should buy this game.

Deleted
    Any info on paragon/renegade system? I'm replaying me2 right now and holy fuck, I almost forgot how bad it was here. Just playing how you like is not really an option, unless you want to be locked out of aliment dialog options, which are generally superior to the "free" ones. So you end up having to always be an ass or a floor mop, even if you don't want to act like that in this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Oh well... Not a fan of playing cut versions anyway. Will wait for the day 1 patch!
    You are cute if you think the Day1 Patch would change anything, but it will be available when Early Access starts anyways.

Exploring 3 of the many worlds of Mass Effect Andromeda.

This should be good.

That thing at the end is totally inspired by reapers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Actually its inspired by the dragons in Dragon Age Inquisition. That thing and others like it are the new world bosses each planet is supposed to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    At the very least, it looks beautiful! I'm still super excited to play this game.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as a game is fun I'll feel it was money well spent. Judging from what I've seen I'll have fun with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Once you play games at 60fps you can never go back to 30.
    I have. I have a PC that could handle games that were released several years ago, but has some trouble with newer games and I don't feel like upgrading it, so I just play on console now. I agree 60+ fps is much better, but 30 is also perfectly fine for me as well.

I'm really looking forward to this and the removal of the Paragon/Renegade system is the best news I've heard. I hope the rover sections are nothing like the Mako from the first game.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Its not really a cut version. Its supposed to be 10 hours to the whole unrestricted game. Like, if you're a speedrunner who skips all the dialog (and who the hell would play a bioware game to do that?) you could supposedly beat the whole game in those 10 hours if you rush like fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinea View Post
    @Cirilla
    holy fuck are you one worked up asshole, chill yer tits allready.

Every single post in any thread is a shitfest of complaining and bitching, holy fuck go outside.
    no kidding. I think you can count with one hand, how many posts in his entire posting history are not one string of whining after another. In this, or any other thread.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Its not really a cut version. Its supposed to be 10 hours to the whole unrestricted game. Like, if you're a speedrunner who skips all the dialog (and who the hell would play a bioware game to do that?) you could supposedly beat the whole game in those 10 hours if you rush like fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

no kidding. I think you can count with one hand, how many posts in his entire posting history are not one string of whining after another. In this, or any other thread.
    One thing to note they have said that story gates exist in that 10 hour preview so you cannot just skip all cutsceens to spoil the ending before its released. You will get to a certain point and then not be able to progress the story at that point you can do side quests or multiplayer basically.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't get the whole 60 fps is better then 30 fps. like... at best i can't see the difference. at worst 60fps gives me a headache :/ no resolution differences and color adjustments? those I can tell the difference easily for. framerate? nope. I anything above 24 is a-ok. but here's to hoping that its not badly optimized and 60fps is possible for those that want it. I'm wondering how painful they made it to mod this time. and how long before modders get around it anyways :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    One thing to note they have said that story gates exist in that 10 hour preview so you cannot just skip all cutsceens to spoil the ending before its released. You will get to a certain point and then not be able to progress the story at that point you can do side quests or multiplayer basically.
    Well, I mean that's good, but we all know the speedsters are going to beat the game day 1 with a lot of coke and cheetos. It's nice that they're keeping people from spoiling it pre-release but it's not going to make that much a difference in the end. Plus the pre-release-release is only 4 days before the launch date. Given that the game requires 55gb+ of HD space, some pre-releasers are going to spend a good amount of that time doing nothing but downloading. And I've got good money riding on EA's download servers taking an absolutely amazing shit on both pre-release day and release day.

Beyond that we all know someone is going to hack the files and spoil shit.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't get the whole 60 fps is better then 30 fps. like... at best i can't see the difference. at worst 60fps gives me a headache :/ no resolution differences and color adjustments? those I can tell the difference easily for. framerate? nope. I anything above 24 is a-ok. but here's to hoping that its not badly optimized and 60fps is possible for those that want it. I'm wondering how painful they made it to mod this time. and how long before modders get around it anyways :P
    Bad eyes then.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Plus the pre-release-release is only 4 days before the launch date. Given that the game requires 55gb+ of HD space, some pre-releasers are going to spend a good amount of that time doing nothing but downloading.
    Such as myself for example. I'll count my blessings if A: the Origin Access trial lets me download the damned thing. B: The download actually finishes before the release date, C: I can actually play any of those 10 hours in between my job at my workplace, and my chores at home, and D: I don't have to re-download the whole thing when its over.

And I've got good money riding on EA's download servers taking an absolutely amazing shit on both pre-release day and release day.
    There's this too. I know that before blizzard perfected them, their servers slowed to shit during patch day. I remember how downloading patch 3.0 took for-fucking-EVER.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-09 at 09:50 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Such as myself for example. I'll count my blessings if A: the Origin Access trial lets me download the damned thing. B: The download actually finishes before the release date. And C: I don't have to re-download the whole thing when its over.
    Right? Because to me "the end content is gated" sounds a whole hell of a lot more like the pre-release is just a big-boy demo than the full game. Companies are notorious for not testing their endgame and I remember the SWTOR launch all too well where massive game-wide changes were made the week before launch.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if "the first 10 hours" is more like how much game content is actually provided pre-launch than how much time you'll actually have to play.

I don't get paid until the 20th anyway, so I'm just going to wait until I hear some reviews and see some screenshots before I buy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't get the whole 60 fps is better then 30 fps. like... at best i can't see the difference.
    You can think of the game being twice as smooth since its twice the frames being generated. Only important for games where you need millimetres and splitseconds to get something done. But usually it's just something for people to bark about.

And besides, the human eye can only see 30 fps.