Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wait a fuck, I can't see the pic cause of school, but...is there a picture of sargeras there?
    no there is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    no there is not.
    ...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Welp, there goes my chances of ever buying the book. Hope Volume 3 is better....

Oh wait, it's a recap of everything that just happened? FUCK!

Volume 4? Same shit? FUCK!

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Welp, there goes my chances of ever buying the book. Hope Volume 3 is better....

What? You would only buy the book if there was a picture of Sargeras? Why?

There's one in Volume 1, and there's a picture of his Staff in Volume 2. There's also a picture of (Sargeras-possessed) Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    He even put the Sargeras pic of Volume 1 as avatar. Maybe he wanted another to put as sig too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jason's posts are hilarious, the way he has to put every other word in capital letters is amusing, to say the least. Also why the fuck would Vol 2 have Sargeras when the first volume had 3 (including the avatar) of him. The fuck?
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-03-09 at 07:30 PM.

There's one in Volume 1, and there's a picture of his Staff in Volume 2. There's also a picture of (Sargeras-possessed) Medivh.
    Honestly, yeah.

The Void Lords, And The Legion are the only things that make me still immersed to WOW...

And, as of now, legion isn't making me bored....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Jason's posts are hilarious, the way he has to put every other word in capital letters is amusing, to say the least. Also why the fuck would Vol 2 have Sargeras when the first volume had 3 (including the avatar) of him. The fuck?
    ? The fuck? What does grammar have to do with it?

All i'm saying is that I don't find ANYTHING interesting with volume 2.

Draenor is boring lore on it's own, we know almost EVERYTHING that happened in the first/second war.

Why try to hide the fact that we've seen/read everything important about this? This is to establish the first/second war, sorry if I don't have to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    He even put the Sargeras pic of Volume 1 as avatar. Maybe he wanted another to put as sig too?
    I wouldn't be bashing people by their pics if I were you, seems like this goes under the catagory of "flaming", am I right?

7+ Year Old Account
    ...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

you really have a hard-on for sargeras dont you <_< "does it have a picture of sargeras? no? ok i dont need it"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well, mostly everything that was revealed about Draenor is new. I find all this lore very interesting.

As for the two Wars, it streamlined them, plus added new information. To me, it's awesome to finally read what's really canon.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sargeras had the staff made. the jewel at the center is to represent azeroth's eye, which was so beautiful it made sargeras immediately become obsessed with and want to make her "his". the wings that appear are representative of demonic corruption of her, which he wants to do so she'll be his.
    Ok? And? The eye is purple to represent Azeroth's eye, it's supposed to be purple, due to the fact that it's corrupted, and Sargeras does not want her to turn into the void titan. So, he sees her eye all the time, to represent the fact that he wants to "Save" her, in a sense....

And by save, I mean either destroyed, or corrupted by fel...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you really have a hard-on for sargeras dont you <_< "does it have a picture of sargeras? no? ok i dont need it"
    Why is everyone suggesting that I buy a book cause of sargeras? FUCK NO! I want new shit, not recaps of the same old stuff.

Volume 1 had new shit. Volume 2 was a recap + some Draenei/WC1 stuff, Volume 3 is stated to reach to cataclysm, and i'd assume that volume 4 would just reach to the legion content And, if not, then it'll all just lead to volume 3.

Sorry if you believe that i'd buy a book all because of sargeras, mate. Oh wait, I don't....

- - - Updated - - -

Well, mostly everything that was revealed about Draenor is new. I find all this lore very interesting.

As for the two Wars, it streamlined them, plus added new information. To me, it's awesome to finally read what's really canon.
    Here's draenor:

Has no world soul? CHECK!

Titans doing some order shit anyway? CHECK!

Only a gateway for the first war to happen? YEP! CHECK THAT SHIT!

Blows up after the scepter RKO's it with portals? CHECK IT!

Is completely pointless, other than the fact that WC3/TBC happened? YEP!

All draenor did was bring in the draenei, bring in the ogres/orcs, give us Illidan and the BT, and...well....give us some beauty....yyeeeaaahhhh....

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Judging by your posts you should bother with the chronicle because if you can't even remember the "old shit" what good does new lore do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I wouldn't be bashing people by their pics if I were you, seems like this goes under the catagory of "flaming", am I right?
    Arrest me, sir. I'm guilty.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Arrest me, sir. I'm guilty.
    I'm not a Mod. But, I can report your post.

I don't take one's rants on someone's pic seriously, when they have a troll pic, and name themselves as if they're from azeroth.

:/ But hey, why not just ignore me? Besides, I do have a legion/sargeras pic....

-_- That's not how the internet works. You don't bash on someone, only to get bashed back, and play the victim card as if you're so "Perfect".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Judging by your posts you should bother with the chronicle because if you can't even remember the "old shit" what good does new lore do you?
    I do remember the old shit. And judging by the new's i've seen with chronicle, some of it seems either pointless, or the same.

Did I accidently trigger you, all because I posted by opinions over a book? You'd do better off white-knight sylvanas, than you will bashing me.

Give me an infraction, like I care for an argument with these people nowadays.

You act as if I'm a "Hilarious" guy because of my "Shit" posts, even though I haven't done 1 thing that has hurt you in anyway.

And, now that you're triggered, I'm so fucking hurt. Please, don't ban me cause of my reactions...nuuuu. /s

Seriously though, i'm better off getting banned, while laughing at this shit.

If I say the volume 2 if bad in my eyes, don't cry, just accept that my opinion matters to me, and that your opinion matters to you. Do NOT bash on my profile, and expect to pull a victim card.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll wait for your responses btw. I'm all ready to see how you all bash me due to my "Chronicles" hate.

Unless you're so triggered enough as to report me. Fucking White-knighter's thinking as if I hate this shit due to sargeras not being in it. Such craziness....

- - - Updated - - -

Cool pictures though...kind of...meh...

I just don't see how you can say Chronicles II has no new lore and Chronicles I does. Both have new lore. There have been a ton of new things revealed!

I just don't see how you can say Chronicles II has no new lore and Chronicles I does. Both have new lore. There have been a ton of new things revealed!
    Yes. Except, 1 is actually worth meaning (Cause the legion is a threat), and 1 is shit that we've already knew, with the primals/plants, except "Hurr, durr...titans".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Yes. Except, 1 is actually worth meaning (Cause the legion is a threat), and 1 is shit that we've already knew, with the primals/plants, except "Hurr, durr...titans".
    Perhaps it would be more apt to say "I don't like Chronicles Vol. 2 as much as I did Vol. 1" instead of "Chronicles Vol. 2 literally has no new info," because that seems more in-line with what you actually mean. It's fine not to like something, but that doesn't make it objectively terrible.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Yeah, because we totally knew the whole reason why is all this crap happening. Y´know.. the Void Lords thing..

How old are you again? ´cause that would explain many things..

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Perhaps it would be more apt to say "I don't like Chronicles Vol. 2 as much as I did Vol. 1" instead of "Chronicles Vol. 2 literally has no new info," because that seems more in-line with what you actually mean. It's fine not to like something, but that doesn't make it objectively terrible.
    Maybe. But, in my eyes, it has no info that I find exciting....

:/ Been having a tough day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Yeah, because we totally knew the whole reason why is all this crap happening. Y´know.. the Void Lords thing..

How old are you again? ´cause that would explain many things..
    No need to ask my age....

If nothing else the art will be amazing. Great art in the first one and all the sneek clips I've seen of this one just as good. I'm glad we are getting the deep info on draenor, but I'm less interested in that personally. I've got mine pre-ordered, but I think I'll enjoy Chron 1 more than 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a Mod. But, I can report your post.

I don't take one's rants on someone's pic seriously, when they have a troll pic, and name themselves as if they're from azeroth.

:/ But hey, why not just ignore me? Besides, I do have a legion/sargeras pic....

-_- That's not how the internet works. You don't bash on someone, only to get bashed back, and play the victim card as if you're so "Perfect".
    Last I checked I wasn't the one who complained about Chronicle Vol. 2 having no troll pics.

About the rest I don't even know what the fuck are you talking about. Report me if you want. If wasting time is an hobby of yours, be my guest.

Ah, but life seemed so much simpler back during the days of the Amani troll/high elf debates... I remember it like it was yesterday...