Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the bad writing on ilidans point is the random change in BC of "why the fuck is he suddenly a victem, even in warcraft we saw him fighting the legion, even in tbc we saw him closing all of the demons portals to outland, so how can he be working with the legion if hes their enemy?
    Technically in BC we are the enemy. Illidan was creating an army of fel orcs. Lady Vashj and Kael'thas were draining the planet's remaining water and mana to create a nightwell using the vials from the original. And on top of that illidan was creating an army of demon hunters.

We go through the portal because of a demon invasion, side with the locals and kill every enemy they had. Magtheridon, Gruul, Vashj, Kael and Illidan.

On the first days in Outland we get behind the demons' line and side with Thrallmar or HH and start killing the local fel orcs assuming they are under control of the Legion. Nope they were created by Illidan. And it just gets stranger from there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Technically in BC we are the enemy. Iligan was creating an army of fel orcs. Lady Vashj and Kael'thas were draining the planet's remaining water and mana to create a nightwell using the vials from the original. And on top of that illidan was creating an army of demon hunters.

We go through the portal because of a demon invasion, side with the locals and kill every enemy they had. Magtheridon, Gruul, Vashj, Kael and Illidan.

On the first days in Outland we get behind the demons' line and sky with Thrallmar or HH and start killing the local fel orcs assuming they are under control of the Legion. Nope they were created by Illidan. And it just gets stranger from there.
    ^^^^^^
    all dis
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    He was always misunderstood.
    Partially true. I mean, it makes sense that he had this anti-Legion plan all along. Pretty much everything he did in Outland originally was one big insurance for when Kil'Jaeden comes to rip him a new asshole. But what is being swept aside is that he did a lot of unjustifiable dick moves (attacking Shattrath, enslaving the Broken, draining Zangarmarsh, etc) and seemingly never made even one attempt to explain his plan to anyone. Like, there's a big nice city with nice crystals who also want to fight the Legion. And for some reason, instead of contacting them, Illidan decides "welp, they gotta die". I mean, those are not the actions of someone we're told is the biggest grandest noblest hero in the cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What the hell is going on here?
    I don't know anymore.

But, let's get back into the topic:

....Who's prepared to fight Kil'jaeden in a few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Partially true. I mean, it makes sense that he had this anti-Legion plan all along. Pretty much everything he did in Outland originally was one big insurance for when Kil'Jaeden comes to rip him a new asshole. But what is being swept aside is that he did a lot of unjustifiable dick moves (attacking Shattrath, enslaving the Broken, draining Zangarmarsh, etc) and seemingly never made even one attempt to explain his plan to anyone. Like, there's a big nice city with nice crystals who also want to fight the Legion. And for some reason, instead of contacting them, Illidan decides "welp, they gotta die". I mean, those are not the actions of someone we're told is the biggest grandest noblest hero in the cosmos.
    Illidan never made a move against Shattrath. That was Kael'thas working alone. As for not talking it was shown no one would believe him.

The problem with fighting the legion is that you have to be as dirty as they are to win out. You can't win by playing nice and abiding by anything close to Geneva. It's a clear case of do you want a small amount to die, or do you want entire worlds to burn, billions dead because your morals paralyzed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    The whole reason I started to play WOW was Illidan. Long back I played the WC3 campaign. I loved the Illidan questline. and then I saw TBC trailer.

He was always misunderstood.
    If you only played WOW because of just illidan...then...I have to ask:

What would you do if he died?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    If you only played WOW because of just illidan...then...I have to ask:

What would you do if he died?
    Well he died back in Burning crusade, and I assumed he kept playing. due to the fact he still posts here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Illidan never made a move against Shattrath. That was Kael'thas working alone. As for not talking it was shown no one would believe him.

The problem with fighting the legion is that you have to be as dirty as they are to win out. You can't win by playing nice and abiding by anything close to Geneva. It's a clear case of do you want a small amount to die, or do you want entire worlds to burn, billions dead because your morals paralyzed you.
    It wasn't even fighting dirty, it was being stupid and losing track of his allies. He didn't even realize Kael has left him in the book iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Huh, was that in the Illidan book then? I haven't read it. I gotta say, it sounds pretty implausible that A'dal of all people would refuse to even hear Illidan out if Illidan asked to speak with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Yeah but this whole "Illidan was 100% justified in shitting on everyone's face because muh Legion" stinks terribly. If Blizzard would have brought Illidan back to his anti-hero status would have been fine, but the way Blizzard is presenting him seems the description of someone who did everything right while we should feel bad for kicking his ass in TBC. No real flaws acknowledged, nothing. It's us being ignorant fucks and him being the savior of the universe. And that sucks, since Illidan never had the personality fitting an actual hero, he's a strongly self-centered individual and always will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

thats not very nice at all, did i acidently run over your dog or something? i mean, being active in a community makes you a "loser with no life" also 3.5 x 2 does not equal 6.4
    and 1 year compared to 7 years is not 1/5 you mean 1/7
    also i dont play much wow anymore, i was just showing up to raid, and now that ive stopped raiding i am barly even logging on once for 15 minutes each 3 days

also i have a life, if i dident have a life i wouldent be able to talk to you now would i? i would be a corpse

- - - Updated - - -

i wouldent call it a sick burn? it was sorta just lame personal attack, its like the people who make fun of peoples avatars... (yes i had a guy make fun of my avatar and signature saying it was some blurry abomination, i dident feel bad, i feel bad for the nice person who made it for me though)
    But I am comparing 1 year to 5 years dipshit. Where did you even get the 7 from?

Also its wouldn't not wouldent, might wanna go back to school instead of spending all day contributing the MMO Champion "community".

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-03-10 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    But I am comparing 1 year to 5 years dipshit. Where did you even get the 7 from?

Also its wouldn't not wouldent, might wanna go back to school instead of spending all day contributing the MMO Champion "community".
    Man someone got kicked out of sunshine city.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account

because he made his account 7 years ago, i made mine 1 year ago
    its called dyslexia, i dont make fun of you for your anger issues...

10+ Year Old Account
    Something about the lore forums attracts the most interesting people.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Something about the lore forums attracts the most interesting people.
    talking about me or him?

No it pretty clearly says his account was made 5 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    talking about me or him?
    Him, something has made him unhappy.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Him, something has made him unhappy.
    idk either, but im glad hes gone, it was uncalled or... i hadent said anything about him or anything offence and he just whent off over and over... it was weird... like i was looking back at my old posts to see if i ever had any that would make him angry...

10+ Year Old Account
    -still not having felplague on ignore in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    idk either, but im glad hes gone, it was uncalled or... i hadent said anything about him or anything offence and he just whent off over and over... it was weird... like i was looking back at my old posts to see if i ever had any that would make him angry...
    don't waste your time. You can't please crazies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    if I ignored everyone that I disagreed with, I would miss out on so many arguments.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    come on i spent a solid hour finding the place where blizz confirmed ToS would release after 7.2 and few people beleived me and i did it for you... and you still dont have me off ignore.... sad

- - - Updated - - -

don't waste your time. You can't please crazies.

- - - Updated - - -

if I ignored everyone that I disagreed with, I would miss out on so many arguments.
    seems hes gone now, for 3 months, so when he comes back i may find out why he was so angry there... until then we will never know

- - - Updated - - -

No it pretty clearly says his account was made 5 years ago.
    btw nighthawk when you eventually see it, the "5 year badge" can mean somone from 5 years to 500000 years... there is only a 1, 3, and 5 year badge... so the badge does not mean their starting date... look at his join date, under teh badge.. notice how it says "join date 2010 september"

i thought you woulda figured this out as you joined in 2010, your account says you joined in 2010, but you have a 5 year badge, and you dident notice NO ONE has a 2,4,6,7,8,9,10 year badge?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-10 at 06:13 AM.