Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol ive been on goldshire before i know what goes on there... and people each have their own kinks, let em

also i bought some tokens to do my transfering, and bought all the garrison recipes (they sell for the exact same price they buy for) so i was able to transfer with 300k, and some crafting mats i can sell

the transfer is going through right now
    well, i hope you enjoy it when you get there. i've been on moon guard since like MoP, and it's been great the whole time.

oh, also, prepare your thigh now. rigsby will eventually paw it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, i hope you enjoy it when you get there. i've been on moon guard since like MoP, and it's been great the whole time.

oh, also, prepare your thigh now. rigsby will eventually paw it.
    rigsby? should i be scared, cause i do play female
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

rigsby? should i be scared, cause i do play female
    he just paws everyone's thigh and makes us moan every now and then.

nothing to be scared of, just let it happen and it'll all be ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    he just paws everyone's thigh and makes us moan every now and then.

nothing to be scared of, just let it happen and it'll all be ok.
    o....oooook...... i presume hes a kitty druid?

o....oooook...... i presume hes a kitty druid?
    yep. he's usually sitting on another cat druid in random places.

i think the legend may be dying though. don't see his rawrs nearly as often anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    yep. he's usually sitting on another cat druid in random places.

i think the legend may be dying though. don't see his rawrs nearly as often anymore.
    where u at?
    omfg... somone took my name on moonguard literally well i was transfering... i... i dont know how to feel :"(

where u at?
    omfg... somone took my name on moonguard literally well i was transfering... i... i dont know how to feel :"(
    on my horde hunter right now, but my lock's in stormwind.

she's in purple in front of the main AH.

7+ Year Old Account
    on my horde hunter right now, but my lock's in stormwind.

she's in purple in front of the main AH.
    meet me there, i need a guide in this scarey land, luckly i was able to keep most of my addons set up, just needed to do abit of tweaking on elvui

Deleted
    Jesus Christ. Is there a limit to how stupid you can be? Yeah, let's shove even more people into the RP Servers that don't even give one shit about RP. Hell, people who hardly - if ever rped were still welcome. As long as you didn't shit the bed all the time. Now there is almost no RP to begin with. Let's stomp that one out as well while we're at it.

I play on PVE realm - still there are too many problems due to CRZ. There is faction imbalance, that causes to high competition for resources. I play Horde and all PVE realms in my region are 2:1 Alliance-biased + Horde is less active. So, yeah, despite of fact, that players from other faction can't kill me - they still can make game unplayable for me. I don't think, RP realm would help - they're still CRZed. The only good thing - there is lesser number of them.

Yeah, currently CRZ - is what kills my enjoyment the most. CRZ was announced as temporary solution before Blizzard will manage to find way to merge dead realms. But you know? Nothing could be so persistent, as temporary solution. No, CRZ itself - is good feature. It allows cross realm groups - you may play with your friends from other servers. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE ENABLED BY DEFAULT. By default - I should play on realm of my choice. CRZ should be optional feature, like entering other instanced content - dungeons or raids. The only pro of CRZ - Blizzard can keep servers as to called "namespaces" - i.e. players can choose same nicknames and guild names, when they play on different servers. But server - is just "tag" now. Name resolution can be implemented differently. For example merged realms serve this purpose.

But, I guess, there is no way back. CRZ - is feature, that first appeared in F2P MMOs. Reason? Not due to low population. It appeared due to lower cost of server hardware. You know. Even if you play alone on your server or may be this server is completely dead, Blizzard have to run some minimum amount of hardware on it - mobs should walk to and fro, even if nobody sees them. If they CRZ several servers - yeah, server load is higher, but they have to run ONLY ONE SERVER, instead of, let's say, 20. So, they can remove some large amounts of hardware and move them to, let's say, new games completely for free - pure profit! And... Despite of fact, that Blizzard still charge sub fee for playing their game - it's technically F2P now.

So. I would want this solution: you pay sub fee - you may choose, whether you want to play on some "mega-server" or you want to play on sever of your choice. And only if you play for free - you're forced to play on CRZed realm. Sub fee should be guarantee of game quality. If quality of game is too low - in today's reality it should be free, sorry. Also payed services - are joke in current reality either. Why Blizzard just can't allow free transfers, so players will be able to freely choose servers, they want to play on? Of course, server population should be limited. But why can't they constantly have free dead realm -> more populated realm + overpopulated -> less populated free transfers opened? I guess, at some point players will even out by themselves.

The only possible explanation - they're too greedy. Just just can't give up and give us free transfers.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2017-03-10 at 06:07 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Jesus Christ. Is there a limit to how stupid you can be? Yeah, let's shove even more people into the RP Servers that don't even give one shit about RP. Hell, people who hardly - if ever rped were still welcome. As long as you didn't shit the bed all the time. Now there is almost no RP to begin with. Let's stomp that one out as well while we're at it.
    Well it is Holinka, the guy's an idiot so comments like this should of been expected.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I read that and thought maybe I should transfer to a Rp realm. I dislike Crz quite a lot.
    Moving to RP realms will put you into the same CRZs as always. I don't know what the blue was thinking, RP realms are CRZd to the moon and back just like others (and maybe the original intent was to only share zones with other RP realms, but, first, there are plenty of them, and, second, when playing on RP realms I saw tons more players from non-RP PVE realms than from other RP realms, so I am not sure the restriction is still there).

- - - Updated - - -

they arnt crzed and sharded anymore though >_> they fixed that awhile ago
    also hes right, if you dont want something other people do, then they shouldent make the game around you
    They are CRZd and sharded. I am there, I know. I don't know what "fix" you are talking about, there's nothing like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Well it is Holinka, the guy's an idiot so comments like this should of been expected.
    It was Holinka???

Well, that explains it.

I am not kidding, by the way. The guy never stops showing that he knows fuck all about the game he is supposedly working on. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he thinks hunters still can't shoot arrows in melee range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Moving to RP realms will put you into the same CRZs as always. I don't know what the blue was thinking, RP realms are CRZd to the moon and back just like others (and maybe the original intent was to only share zones with other RP realms, but, first, there are plenty of them, and, second, when playing on RP realms I saw tons more players from non-RP PVE realms than from other RP realms, so I am not sure the restriction is still there).

- - - Updated - - -

They are CRZd and sharded. I am there, I know. I don't know what "fix" you are talking about, there's nothing like that.

- - - Updated - - -

It was Holinka???

Well, that explains it.

I am not kidding, by the way. The guy never stops showing that he knows fuck all about the game he is supposedly working on. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he thinks hunters still can't shoot arrows in melee range.
    blizz said awhile back they fixedx it because RPers were complaining about shards in stormwind and such, and they said they would fix it for rp servers

blizz said awhile back they fixedx it because RPers were complaining about shards in stormwind and such, and they said they would fix it for rp servers
    As I remember: not whole servers - just some RP-related locations.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Got some proof of that? If that was true Argent Dawn would kick up a shitstorm and it'd be all over the place.
    We did kick up a storm, around the time 7.0.1 came out how we were finding more people from other servers in Stormwind than our own damn people.

I mean it's reduced now but you still find random joes wandering the wilderness looking absolutely baffled when they come across roleplayers. Not even a week ago we had one standing behind us for a good twenty minutes watching us quietly.

7+ Year Old Account
    As I remember: not whole servers - just some RP-related locations.
    yeah, but people here are saying they dident do it anywhere
    also so mad one of you fuckers took my name well i was transfering > so now im "felplagued" super mad and sad, talked to a gm they said "sorry we cant help, i know it sucks they deserve the name just as much as you"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-10 at 06:42 AM.

I play on PVE realm - still there are too many problems due to CRZ. There is faction imbalance, that causes to high competition for resources. I play Horde and all PVE realms in my region are 2:1 Alliance-biased + Horde is less active. So, yeah, despite of fact, that players from other faction can't kill me - they still can make game unplayable for me. I don't think, RP realm would help - they're still CRZed. The only good thing - there is lesser number of them.

Yeah, currently CRZ - is what kills my enjoyment the most. CRZ was announced as temporary solution before Blizzard will manage to find way to merge dead realms. But you know? Nothing could be so persistent, as temporary solution. No, CRZ itself - is good feature. It allows cross realm groups - you may play with your friends from other servers. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE ENABLED BY DEFAULT. By default - I should play on realm of my choice. CRZ should be optional feature, like entering other instanced content - dungeons or raids. The only pro of CRZ - Blizzard can keep servers as to called "namespaces" - i.e. players can choose same nicknames and guild names, when they play on different servers. But server - is just "tag" now. Name resolution can be implemented differently. For example merged realms serve this purpose.

But, I guess, there is no way back. CRZ - is feature, that first appeared in F2P MMOs. Reason? Not due to low population. It appeared due to lower cost of server hardware. You know. Even if you play alone on your server or may be this server is completely dead, Blizzard have to run some minimum amount of hardware on it - mobs should walk to and fro, even if nobody sees them. If they CRZ several servers - yeah, server load is higher, but they have to run ONLY ONE SERVER, instead of, let's say, 20. So, they can remove some large amounts of hardware and move them to, let's say, new games completely for free - pure profit! And... Despite of fact, that Blizzard still charge sub fee for playing their game - it's technically F2P now.

So. I would want this solution: you pay sub fee - you may choose, whether you want to play on some "mega-server" or you want to play on sever of your choice. And only if you play for free - you're forced to play on CRZed realm. Sub fee should be guarantee of game quality. If quality of game is too low - in today's reality it should be free, sorry. Also payed services - are joke in current reality either. Why Blizzard just can't allow free transfers, so players will be able to freely choose servers, they want to play on? Of course, server population should be limited. But why can't they constantly have free dead realm -> more populated realm + overpopulated -> less populated free transfers opened? I guess, at some point players will even out by themselves.

The only possible explanation - they're too greedy. Just just can't give up and give us free transfers.
    Realy.... REALY?! of all the shit this expansion CRZ is your biggest concern?!.... "F2P would force you into CRZ"... i'd pay TO be on CRZ.... someone please explain this to me... i see all this hate toward CRZ and i can not for the the life of me figure out why.... and i've been on Kazzak since Vanilla, i still prefer CRZ. O_o

OT: Yeah the statement is assisine, tho not unexpected "If you hate CRZ go PvP (not RP) on an RP realm... wich has CRZ anyway"... it's like a drunk dad not giving a fuck anymore.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the stupidest line coming from blizzard ever, basicly a middle finger to all low pop realms, and even RP realms if it doesn't seem to work properly.

I've been waiting since blizzcon on some "news" about new connected/merged realms, but seems blizz dumped that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Am i the only one that wants mega servers rather than this CRZ bull? I miss the sense of community and not have people from other servers just pop in randomly.

I have heard some like it, but for me it's just a way to give the illusion of high population. This could still be used in group tools, but each server should be separate outside of it.
    No you are not the only one, I happen to be on a small pve server that has mostly other faction progression guilds, I played on this server from 2008-2013, then came back for legion.

Yes I could have looked the population numbers and made brand new characters on like Draenor (H) or Silvermoon (A), EU, as those are by a mile the biggest PVE realms, but really this problem isn't solved by transfers as its dozens of low pop realms that need to be dealt with imo...

CRZ adds nothing if you cannot guild with people, and low choice of guilds is hurting low pop realms a lot, some people like me only prefer organized raiding on certain days (no friday/weekends for myself)

Sure group finders and pugs are X-realm, fine, but there's a difference between pug and guild raids even if it's "organized" pugs.

I've been debating to transfer somewhere for weeks now, Hordeside EU PvE , the only really large realm choice is Draenor, how is it in terms of CRZ / guilds / general atmosphere / activity / economy?? (I am not looking for mythic raiding)

Magtheridon is the next biggest pve realm but it's 4-5x smaller then Draenor based off wow progress, so that says a lot how little choice there is unless you go to PVP realms which I don't really want.

Transfering to alliance costs €45 per character, bit much if you have 5+.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-10 at 07:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but people here are saying they dident do it anywhere
    also so mad one of you fuckers took my name well i was transfering > so now im "felplagued" super mad and sad, talked to a gm they said "sorry we cant help, i know it sucks they deserve the name just as much as you"
    You didn't try Argent-dawn Eu yet ? i highly recommend it if you wanna witness some silly erp stuff in goldshire , and rp in general.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfTwo View Post
    Realy.... REALY?! of all the shit this expansion CRZ is your biggest concern?!.... "F2P would force you into CRZ"... i'd pay TO be on CRZ.... someone please explain this to me... i see all this hate toward CRZ and i can not for the the life of me figure out why.... and i've been on Kazzak since Vanilla, i still prefer CRZ. O_o

OT: Yeah the statement is assisine, tho not unexpected "If you hate CRZ go PvP (not RP) on an RP realm... wich has CRZ anyway"... it's like a drunk dad not giving a fuck anymore.
    I currently play WOD and Tanaan, so I can't complain about all Legion problems, except may be some bugged loot, Blizzard still refuse to fix. And I've analyzed all problems, I currently have with Tanaan and what changes would make it perfect for me. I've came to a conclusion, that the biggest problem for me - is CRZ. It makes Tanaan way too overpopulated by Alliance players and that means too much competition for mobs/quest items/rares/treasures/etc. Too much competition for PVE sever. I don't want to play VERSUS other players, which essentially means PVP. PVE isn't about competition.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2017-03-10 at 07:20 AM.