Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's OK to make fun of Trump for the color of his skin, but we couldn't do the same thing for Obama.
    Hey if you went around looking, talking and acting like an inbred turnip while bragging about sexually assaulting young girls and women, publicly crying about how you want to fuck your own daughter, being forced to settle out of court after beating and raping your first wife, up all night on twitter attacking anyone you think you can harm people would probably point it out to you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    As was stated, former administrations have cut funding before for veterans as well.
    Nice little story, champ. Right now it's Trump and the right-wingers screwing over vets and the disabled.

Welcome to the thread.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Shocker to no one, from trumps own lips he wants to help his rich friends on wallstreet. He doesn't give a shit about vets, families or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Hey if you went around looking, talking and acting like an inbred turnip while bragging about sexually assaulting young girls and women, publicly crying about how you want to fuck your own daughter, being forced to settle out of court after beating and raping your first wife, up all night on twitter attacking anyone you think you can harm people would probably point it out to you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice little story, champ. Right now it's Trump and the right-wingers screwing over vets and the disabled.

Welcome to the thread.
    Exactly what is an "inbred turnip"?
    Do you have a source where this so called "inbred turnip" bragged about a sexually assaulting young girls and women. That is quite an accusation.

Yes. it is a "nice story" yet a very very true one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Shocker to no one, from trumps own lips he wants to help his rich friends on wallstreet. He doesn't give a shit about vets, families or anyone else.
    All PotUSs have had their interest groups they work with.

Insert keyword "Vets" into budget cuts that have been planned anyway and you successfully made trump look like an asshole? If that was the intent you failed. HUD is being winded down. These cuts are on the aggressive side but they are supposed to average around 10% per year over the next 10 years. States will have to deal with public housing and funding in the future. Smaller federal government is happening and no real conservative is upset about this.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-10 at 05:14 AM.

It would be pleasant if people ceased feigning concern about vets. They will be more than fine after this budget, as stated by AlphaOut (an actual vet).

I find it sad that we have people supposedly on the side of veterans attacking a vet in this very thread.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

It is okay to make fun of people that are different than you?
    Is fat shaming okay too? How about making fun of bald people?
    Or even people with intellectual or physical disabilities?
    What if this person had different sexual preference than you? Would that be okay in your eyes?
    Or is just making fun of people you don't know that are perceived to think differently than you okay?
    I really don't expect you to answer each one of these, I expect you to deflect, but please feel free to surprise me.
    Nice try, but right wingers like you have called Obama worse names than anything orange for Trump. Hell, my own family members, whom if they weren't family I would never talked to, called Obama the N-word. Saying they didn't care who won the presidency this time as long as that N______ is out of office. Little did they know that they would be getting screwed over by Trump because they are ignorant of him and his lies, just like you.

You say you expect me to deflect but you are the fucking queen of deflection. But you already know that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People realize you don't get out of massive debt by spending more money right?

I can't say I agree with all the cuts but to pretend this was done maliciously is childish
    Debt to who?! China?! Do you honestly believe the USA will ever going to pay back that debt?! Why would they?! Would China sue USA or something?!

How is this vets 'taking a hit?' It sounds to me like homeless vets, a population that's getting smaller every year, are the only ones affected. According to a 2013 report, there were 12million veterans alive in the US, and 575,000 homeless people. Of that 575k, about 10% are homeless vets. 575k * .1 = 57.5k / 12mil = 0.0048

.48% of veterans MIGHT be affected by this. I say MIGHT because there are a ton of privately funded programs that get homeless veterans off the street all the time, so those don't really need this benefit, although it's admittedly a little hard to find statistics on just what percentage of the homeless vet population these organizations help.

TLDR: Your post is hyperbole

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The title is misleading. I thought it was about veterinarians.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

What if this person had different sexual preference than you? Would that be okay in your eyes?
    Or is just making fun of people you don't know that are perceived to think differently than you okay?
    I really don't expect you to answer each one of these, I expect you to deflect, but please feel free to surprise me.
    Are you seriously equating a man's choice to dye his face bright orange with people who have disabilities, or a genetic predisposition towards weight gain/baldness, or were born gay? Or are you one of those special people who believes that sexual orientation is a choice? Or do you believe that Trump was born with a genetic condition that makes his face glow bright orange?

Trump dyes his face orange out of vanity, and he should be roundly mocked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's OK to make fun of Trump for the color of his skin, but we couldn't do the same thing for Obama.
    Trump was born orange?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People realize you don't get out of massive debt by spending more money right?

I can't say I agree with all the cuts but to pretend this was done maliciously is childish
    Additionally, how about:
    - increasing taxes for people who don't die because of it, like, you know, those guys who got rich by fucking up the environment for example.
    - not building a fucking wall accross the whole country for a problem that ISN'T THERE.
    - increasing the amount of money for even more bombs, fighter planes etc.? But yeah, who needs healthcare when you can drop bombs!

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    When the current administration has had as many WTF moments in 2 months as the previous did in 8 years, yeah....I'm gonna say you can go ahead and judge it. Or should we wait until the world is burnt before saying "Hmm, I think setting forests on fire is a bad idea."?
    they are only wtf moments for people who don't like trump like how during Obama's terms everyday was a wtf moment for people who didn't like them the truth is you either hated one or the other and everything is seen through that lens

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I never served, but some of my family members did and they could always find help if you followed the process.

I think the confusion is people see a vet on the street with his/her hand out and think we do not care about them.
    In the end it really is up to them to seek out the help, however sadly they do not.

The ones on the street probably tried to "follow the process" and decided dying on the street is a better alternative. There are programs for vets in need, but they do everything they can to either delay or flat our refuse to save money when you try to use them. Try to make a claim for service connection and you had better have a copy of the incident report because the one in your record will likely come up missing. Got 20 buddy letters? Sorry those are not enough, I mean how can I be sure you didn't just convince those guys to lie for you? Denied. Appeal? Takes 3 fucking years average m8, and thats after it took a year to get denied in the first place. Hopefully you either die or recover before we actually have to assign a rating. You racked up shitloads of debt trying to survive between those 4-5 years of pending claims? Tough.

I hit a hard spot where I needed the VA for medical 2 years ago. Had cancer of the old man bag, so they hooked me up with the VA choice. Nice program where you have to call and set up an appointment and they will call you back to confirm it. Well except they don't call back, so you call again and talk to a supervisor and same deal they will call you back to confirm. 6(!) months and countless calls later I got tired of the bullshit run around and had the operation done myself at cost that caused extreme financial hardship and I shit you not I would rather deal with not being able to do fuck all or eat no meat more expensive than hamburger for 7 months straight again before I dealt with those fuckers again.

The "process" sucks ass at best, and its essentially a spit in the face because we served honorably and upheld our end of the pact but when we need them to hold theirs we get the fucking legal run around, shitloads of forms that have to be filled out perfectly and even when done right hop in a queue just to have your form "lost" half way through the waiting time. All you get are promises of help followed by frustrating bureaucracy and waiting times so long they usually no longer apply by the time its your turn for help.

That is just a couple of my experiences. I can't speak for all the vets on the streets but I damn sure understand the ones who would rather die in a gutter than beg from the government that betrayed them for a fucking nickle, hoping they will actually make good on the promise to take care of the honorably served.

Deleted
    Who cares about those murderers and invaders anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nice try, but right wingers like you have called Obama worse names than anything orange for Trump. Hell, my own family members, whom if they weren't family I would never talked to, called Obama the N-word. Saying they didn't care who won the presidency this time as long as that N______ is out of office. Little did they know that they would be getting screwed over by Trump because they are ignorant of him and his lies, just like you.

You say you expect me to deflect but you are the fucking queen of deflection. But you already know that.
    They called him that on this forum without getting infracted?
    And thanks for proving my prediction correct. You deflected and did not answer a single one of my questions. Oh, and a personal insult thrown in for good measure too! You lived up to your expectations and so much more!
    I do tend to forget that this site has so many haters.
    Have a wonderful day!

Sounds like you want Trump (and yourself) to have a safe space.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    they are only wtf moments for people who don't like trump like how during Obama's terms everyday was a wtf moment for people who didn't like them the truth is you either hated one or the other and everything is seen through that lens
    Oh yea totally I remember that time when Obama accused Bush of taping his phones and who can forget the time when Obama when on a insane rant in a news conference

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Don't say that! For if you do you might automatically be labeled a "Trump defender" or worse yet a "Trump supporter" in the haters eyes. Because for some people it is only a us vs them issue, there is no in between. They can't even fathom the though of in between.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gilfanon View Post
    Are you seriously equating a man's choice to dye his face bright orange with people who have disabilities, or a genetic predisposition towards weight gain/baldness, or were born gay? Or are you one of those special people who believes that sexual orientation is a choice? Or do you believe that Trump was born with a genetic condition that makes his face glow bright orange?

Trump dyes his face orange out of vanity, and he should be roundly mocked for it.
    So you are saying it okay to look different than you or that don't agree with your beliefs? You didn't answer that question, you just deflected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh yea totally I remember that time when Obama accused Bush of taping his phones and who can forget the time when Obama when on a insane rant in a news conference
    Yeah, like I totally remember the current administration illegally arming the Mexican drug cartels like the former administration did. In fact, some of those guns were used in the Paris attacks. All, administrations have their moments. The MSM just play up certain administrations more than others.

Yeah, like I totally remember the current administration illegally arming the Mexican drug cartels like the former administration did. In fact, some of those guns were used in the Paris attacks. All, administrations have their moments. The MSM just play up certain administrations more than others.
    Since that same operation was running since 2006, I am not sure what you are smoking thinking that was something out of the norm. The fact that you are equating Trump's insane behavior to policy decision just shows your bias. There are two parts of Trump 1) policy which can be debated but if done right is just politics as usual and 2) his crazy infowars, alt right behaviors and actions.

You just keep on drinking that Trump kool - aid oh right I forgot you aren't "defending him"