10 16.39%

5 8.20%

4 6.56%

5 8.20%

2 3.28%

6 9.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    6/10

Probably the least interesting of the orc warlords as he lacks to much development on screen, which was also the case in WoD. He literally foresees his death to the hands of the Alliance Expedition and is okay with dying that way, with no attempt to escape this fate. We never got to see much of the rivalry between the Bleeding Hollow Clan and the enarby arrakoa, by the time Tanaan was released they were both allied to the Legion. I can still give him credits for having a good backstory, a rather cool design and some good quotes. And I liked his fight in Hellfire Citadel.

I'll nominate Hodir.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    6/10He literally foresees his death to the hands of the Alliance Expedition and is okay with dying that way, with no attempt to escape this fate.
    That is the entire point of the ritual the Bleeding Hollow chieftains undergo. They see their own death so they can lead their clan without fear in battles which they know they'll survive.

Also, when has trying to change your pre-determined fate in any fantasy setting ever actually worked out for anyone?

Deleted
    Bump a bit after half time but not too late!

Probably the best thing to come out of WoD... his fight was my favorite. His stry arc gave me chills multiple times. He knew how he would die. It was so creepy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    That is the entire point of the ritual the Bleeding Hollow chieftains undergo. They see their own death so they can lead their clan without fear in battles which they know they'll survive.

Also, when has trying to change your pre-determined fate in any fantasy setting ever actually worked out for anyone?
    Great points.

Deleted
    @Lemonpartyfan I didn't know you still play with us! Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    @Lemonpartyfan I didn't know you still play with us! Welcome.
    Its been awhile! I've been reading more and commenting less. For some reason I've been in those dreaded politic threads. =[

3/10. He could've been so great, but he just ended up being the most cucked character in WoD. He was a very minor character in MU, so not bringing that version of him up. His Lords of War was good enough to keep him from 2/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    A straight 9/10 from my part. His role in the main universe was relatively minor but his characterization was possibly one of the most unique, carrying around an aura of respect that everyone acknowledged, earned through decades of experience, achievements and sacrifices for the sake of his clan.

In WoD the character has been handled in quite a disappointing way and guiltily underdeveloped overall, but it's somewhat compensated by his great Lords of War story which was the best of all IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    From the defender of his people (he fought against Primals and later Arrakoras) through obsessed with ruling killer of own father who helped him to personal b**ch of almost every other orc. 4/10 and that feels much for such character.
    With all due respect but there's barely a single thing of this post that arguably makes sense lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Probably the best thing to come out of WoD... his fight was my favorite. His stry arc gave me chills multiple times. He knew how he would die. It was so creepy!
    Wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    In WoD the character has been handled in quite a disappointing way and guiltily underdeveloped overall, but it's somewhat compensated by his great Lords of War story which was the best of all IMO.
    I preferred the short story of Kargath over it, but Kilrogg's is definitely close to that in my eyes. Honestly both are very great I don't know which I one I preferred.

Onwards to the mid season finale, paging our beloved Dr. @Aucald for the last time for now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead