Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    remaster please, i dont trust current blizzard to remake the magic that blizzard of the north crafted. They demstrated they dont have the ability with diablo 3.

- - - Updated - - -

How about they just rehire the blizzard of the north employs that made them the company they are today.
    The people behind blizzard north have all retired due to the massive amounts of cash they made with hellgate london
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    It's true though, Blizzard is known for taking a genre that's already established itself and refining the hell out of it.
    isnt that what every new game does? a dev creates a new game... on any genre and the genre has already been established by other games.
    Duh....

Blizzard on the other hand makes top quality games, unlike others their games have never been total flops. And people keep playing them longer than a month.

Overwatch was a new ip for blizzard, and they pulled it off... now its one of the best in the world.
    Nobody can deny that and actually be serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just crossing my fingers for a revive of Starcraft Ghost in a Witcheresque setting.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Agreed, I own almost every Blizzard game, including Rock and Roll Racing, I just don't own overwatch I hate FPS with a passion.
    I also hated FPS-games (except for adventure games such as Tomb Raider, StarWars Jedi Knight etc) but most likely not as much as you but damn, finding myself wasting time just goofing around in OW, it's pretty nice tbh. So don't give it a try, it might stick to you if you're chill about it and that would be less time on other games!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 please! IMO warcraft 3 was far superior than SC.
    HERETIC, PURGE THIS INFIDEL!!!

Nothing is better than Starcraft

It's also their one franchise that never screwed up unlike diablo (D3) or warcraft ( WoD + Thrall lorelol from badass orc to cuck). Starcraft has KICKED ASS from start to finish, their reputation is flawless (i'll run u down like a dog if any of u disagree)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbah01 View Post
    so edgy, good job.
    he's right tho.

blizzard is known to take existing genres and polishing it with their magical blizzard touch.
    if im not mistaken they even said that at some point themselves.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    isnt that what every new game does? a dev creates a new game... on any genre and the genre has already been established by other games.
    Duh....

Blizzard on the other hand makes top quality games, unlike others their games have never been total flops. And people keep playing them longer than a month.
    You can't be serious right? How do you think a genre starts? That's right, with a single game.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I also hated FPS-games (except for adventure games such as Tomb Raider, StarWars Jedi Knight etc) but most likely not as much as you but damn, finding myself wasting time just goofing around in OW, it's pretty nice tbh. So don't give it a try, it might stick to you if you're chill about it and that would be less time on other games!
    The only FPS I could tolerate was Mass Effect, even though I know it wasn't a true FPS.

I liked HOTS but it got old and repetitive fast, and when they nerfed ghost because noobs sucked it made me quit

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft 4 please! IMO warcraft 3 was far superior than SC.
    Yeah get to wait 8 years for all 4 campaigns to release ayyyyyyyyy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    HERETIC, PURGE THIS INFIDEL!!!

Nothing is better than Starcraft

It's also their one franchise that never screwed up unlike diablo (D3) or warcraft ( WoD + Thrall lorelol from badass orc to cuck). Starcraft has KICKED ASS from start to finish, their reputation is flawless (i'll run u down like a dog if any of u disagree)
    It's also one of their least played games. Not sure if Heroes or SC has a lower player base by this point.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I wasn't trying to be blizzard copies... they say so themselves. They are not know for making new genres but polishing old ones...
    Not making new genres... you fkin wot m8?

What new genre could be made that doesn't exist already?

I guess every Shooter copied Wolfenstein 3D right? Every company copied Meridian 59? Every fighting game copied Street Fighter right. Get a clue bro.

They are remaking rock in roll racing.Time to burn rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    They haven't touched open world single player yet - witcher, horizon, and farcry might have convinced them it's time. Prepare to face Azeroth as angsty teenage Garrosh Hellscream!
    I kinda like Garrosh in WoD...when they stopped making him do insane shit to be the villian of the expansion I found him a likeable character with interesting motivations and morals. Sadly he suffered from inconsistent writing like Jaina did and turned into a train wreck.

There are a lot of characters though that would make a interesting open world rpg though... Uther, rexxar, and I am sure a host of others from WoWs past and present.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You can't be serious right? How do you think a genre starts? That's right, with a single game.
    Kind of like how the rpg hero part of warcraft 3 is what enabled Dota to be made and spawn the moba genre?

Blizzard did trchnically xreate the moba genre since their design choices is what enabled it to be born

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I kinda like Garrosh in WoD...when they stopped making him do insane shit to be the villian of the expansion I found him a likeable character with interesting motivations and morals. Sadly he suffered from inconsistent writing like Jaina did and turned into a train wreck.

There are a lot of characters though that would make a interesting open world rpg though... Uther, rexxar, and I am sure a host of others from WoWs past and present.
    Open world wow rpg. Baaaaarf

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Legend of Aggra, Breath of Azeroth

Open world game where you play as a young hero named Thrall and must save Aggra.

I am calling it now!
    Sounds like Adventures of Thrall, that later became WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Kind of like how the rpg hero part of warcraft 3 is what enabled Dota to be made and spawn the moba genre?

Blizzard did trchnically xreate the moba genre since their design choices is what enabled it to be born
    Eh, no, that's not how that works at all. That's like saying somebody who sells paint brushes created the mona lisa because they used the tools he provided. Here's who made dota: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defens...ts#Development
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Not making new genres... you fkin wot m8?

What new genre could be made that doesn't exist already?

I guess every Shooter copied Wolfenstein 3D right? Every company copied Meridian 59? Every fighting game copied Street Fighter right. Get a clue bro.
    It is cooler to hate on Blizzard. They might not create genres, but straight up copying games...no

I can tell you what it ain't; WoW 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    It's also one of their least played games. Not sure if Heroes or SC has a lower player base by this point.
    What is the most played? Overwatch? Seems alright for a shooter but not my thing n don't really care for any of their characters (reaper edgelord least of all) but major problem doesn't come across as a typical blizz game, could just as well have been created by any other company...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Next game will be a "The Sims" clone just with Orcs and Elves.

Your character wouldnt drive to work he would travel to his raid every day and bring home dkp instead of money.
    omg i would actually play the hell out of that XD you could make an army yard gnomes to piss off your real gnome neighbor
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22