Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Going to make a guess here, but I'm willing to bet RP players aren't exactly blizzards cash cows.
    Thats no reason to shit on them further.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Thats no reason to shit on them further.
    Thats your opinion, why would their business leaders make the best decisions for what is probably their smallest population of players.

Thats your opinion, why would their business leaders make the best decisions for what is probably their smallest population of players.
    They told PvPers to go to RP servers based on false reasoning.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The problem with RP/RPPVP servers is that people already exploit their lack of CRZ by realmhopping to them to farm rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    The problem with RP/RPPVP servers is that people already exploit their lack of CRZ by realmhopping to them to farm rares.
    Or cough cough, herb......lel

Or cough cough, herb......lel
    To be fair, I never had an issue with that. If people wanted my nodes, I fought them for it or I outfarmed them with underhand tricks (Like Saylin banner to drop aggro, they suddenly have 2-3 mobs on them, I mine and leave). Can't fight over a dead corpse you can't loot.

Deleted
    Going to make a guess here, but I'm willing to bet RP players aren't exactly blizzards cash cows.
    You'd probably be losing that bet.

RP players are the ones buying toys, mounts, pets for gold and real money. But they aren't good at making gold and don't really want to - they are there for RP. RPers are probably buying more game tokens for real money than others. Then they don't care much about content drought because RP is pretty much patch-independent and they don't get much burnout because they are less hardcore, so their subscriptions are more reliable.

That's a lot of generalizations, but its based on experience playing on RP / RP-PvP servers since BC.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Mob tapping and resource nodes are no longer exclusive, so those problems have been addressed unless you are talking about opposite faction tapping.

The game was designed to not have players play solo, so i doubt they want players to have the option to play on dead near private servers.

Dont know if your solution would be worth it, sounds like manual work that blizz would need to spend resources on while CRZ seems much more automatic.

I dunno, i get the faction imbalance problems and the clunky contact issues, but i really dont see these other issues as major problems and i personally think that the benefits outweigh the cons. This game is much more fun when interacting with other players and seeing other people in the world, with multi tap enemies in WoD coming across allied players is actually something positive, if blizz can keep that up and make player interaction a more positive experience in general that would be great
    Two days ago I noticed, how Blizzard's dynamic spawn system works. Zone actually contains enough mobs/items for one player only. When I was alone in a zone - respawn rate was normal. But once some other player arrived - respawn rate was simply doubled. Now imagine, what happens if even more players do the same content - no matter, if they're from your faction or not. There is threshold, game becomes uncomfortable beyond - that's when you need to constantly mount up and go searching for mobs to another part of location. Next threshold - is when game becomes unplayable - when location is simply being wiped. This crap is bearable, when you play on your own server - but not with CRZ. I just don't think, that it's good mechanic. It's clunky and kills immersion. This system was copy-pasted from GW2 - and it should stay in GW2. We play Wow - not GW2.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.