7 9.72%

5 6.94%

2 2.78%

1 1.39%

1 1.39%

7 9.72%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Swear to God this is really one of the memest memes of all memes. I really don't even all of my whats.
    Oh I can meme harder than this.

This isn't even my final form.

Deleted
    @Snowraven yes! Just today my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    I recommend refraining from any further comments about friendzoning so that you don't get to taste your own medicine.
    whipped once more

I used to not be so big on the dude, but @Archmage Kalec made me a bit more interested in the character. So I began looking at more stories involving him and came to realize he is a rare example of a character that has appeared in every expansion since his inception while still remaining a fun, interesting, and well-developed character. 10/10.

6/10
    he could have done much more

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He's a confused dragon in love with a psychotic, evil and completely insane Mage and I never really liked his part in the sunwell comics.

Plus he made me do the balance of power questline...

Kind of hard to view him in a good light if I'm honest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Honestly I think all of the dragon aspects are missing something special. Find them all quite dull, especially Kalec, don't really see anything special about him. Though I do like that he helped pull Jaina back into "sane" territory. 5/10
    you mean he friend-zoned him self for her safety

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Oh I can meme harder than this.

This isn't even my final form.
    super-saiyan x2 Douchbageeeeer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

6/10

A pretty good character, but it feels like I'm missing to much of his in-game presence due to him being in mostly exclusive content (like the Dragonwrath chain and the mage campaign). I liked him in the Sunwell trilogy and his role in Fury of the Sunwell, but unfortunately he doesn't do anything of interest afterwards and is just being as as ''that extra NPC'' next to more important lore characters. He had potential of being a solid new leader for the blue dragonflight, but he already lost that position and his powers right in the following major patch. I also don't like his supposed love relationship with Jaina, hopefully thats going to be short lived right after Kalec voted yes against Jaina's notion.

Deleted
    And so, our mid season comes to an end, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for all the input, votes and the fun we had. We will see you in three weeks, on Day #151 which will feature... Nah let's keep that a surprise.

But first, let me apologize about the long break, but things are kind of out of hand for me now and I need a break from the forums. Starshade offered her aid as usual, but I simply need this break for reasons. We will return as enthusiastic as ever though, and I will give you frequents a notice when the time gets closer!

As things stand now, this is how our list currently looks,
    in no particular order:

151- Aethas Sunreaver
    152- Alonsus Faol
    153- Altruis
    154 - Al'Akir
    155 - Antonidas
    156 - Balnazzar
    157 - Benedictus
    158 - Blackhand
    159 - Cenarius
    160 - Vol'jin
    161 - Cordana Felsong
    162 - C'Thun
    163 - Danath Trollbane
    164 - Ebonhorn
    165 - Elisande
    166 - Freya
    167 - Huln Highmountain
    168 - Ly'leth Lunastre
    169 - Meryl Felstorm
    170 - Gul'dan
    171 - Mimiron
    172 - Monkey King
    173 - Odyn
    174 - Riko
    175 - Skovald
    176 - Thalyssra
    177 - Thisalee Crow
    178 - Turalyon
    179 - Tyr
    180 - Arthas Menethil
    181 - Varedis Felsoul
    182 - Xuen
    183 - Yu'lon
    184 -
    185 -
    186 -
    187 -
    188 -
    189 -
    190 - Maiev Shadowsong
    191 -
    192 -
    193 -
    194 -
    195 -
    196 -
    197 -
    198 -
    199 -
    200 - Kaelt'has Sunstrider

This list, again is in no particular order, and our special entrants positions are also subject to change, depending on votes. That means, we have 15 vacant spots left to fill the roster, so we are going on a perfect pace! I will take another look at the nomination rules and see if there is anything I can do to help you guys out again starting Day #151. I might reduce the number of required nominations again, or come up with another twist. I always do. So, stay tuned!

For the last time for now, I request the aid of our Dr. @Aucald in locking this thread!

Well then, see you in 3 weeks folks, and thank you once more!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-03-11 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the Devil his due."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead