Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Flamesaber Event Ending Soon

Hey everyone!

The For Azeroth! event in Heroes of the Storm for the Flamesaber mount in WoW is ending Monday (US)/Tuesday (EU). Since no one knows if this mount will ever be made available again, now might be the time to knock out those 15 games needed! For that purpose, we have had a thread running in the HotS forum for letting people share their BattleTags to get the mount done as fast as possible. Come on over and check it out if you haven't already.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nds-March-13th

Will it be added to the in-game store if you miss the event?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Uhm..... Read?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Since no one knows if this mount will ever be made available again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    no
    /20chars

Deleted
    Dont know tbh,,,

Just a random question - can I somehow track my progress for this promotion? Like how many games out of 15 I've completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Just a random question - can I somehow track my progress for this promotion? Like how many games out of 15 I've completed?
    Yes, it's on the screen that displays daily quests. It's a right on top of that section and says how many out of 15 you've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Yes, it's on the screen that displays daily quests. It's a right on top of that section and says how many out of 15 you've done.
    I see, thank you. Haven't noticed it for some reason.

Hopefully i'll get the mount soon, downloading hots at 76kb/s fml

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Hopefully i'll get the mount soon, downloading hots at 76kb/s fml
    It's really easy to do. Just join an Quest AI rush group, add someone to your friend's list, choose a warcraft champ and 15 games later ding goes your new mount.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    It's really easy to do. Just join an Quest AI rush group, add someone to your friend's list, choose a warcraft champ and 15 games later ding goes your new mount.
    How do you fucking add a friend tho? nothing clicks.

7+ Year Old Account
    im helping 4 people right now, and by the time im done i will have helped 18 people with it :P
    i will be up for helping more tomorow
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    How do you fucking add a friend tho? nothing clicks.
    Right click their portrait once you're in a group and click send friend invite.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    I honestly can't stand these promotion events. Why making it accessible vs AI - such a bore and really just a "get it done"-thing. Whatever sparked interest while doing it will soon collapse on the PVP modes. While it's actually the opposite - being done with QM leads to the joyful phase of drafting, be it ranked or unranked. So much greater.

Shame I missed this event. While I enjoy lol more heroes is decent enough to get the mount sadly I am away from a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I honestly can't stand these promotion events. Why making it accessible vs AI - such a bore and really just a "get it done"-thing. Whatever sparked interest while doing it will soon collapse on the PVP modes. While it's actually the opposite - being done with QM leads to the joyful phase of drafting, be it ranked or unranked. So much greater.
    Vs AI could be argued as being a good thing due to the lack of a "win" requirement.
    What would happen if there was a requirement for games with other players.
    A tonne of thrown games, simply to "lose quickly".
    AI games takes some of those not intent on winning out of the pool of those that do.
    If they want their quick loss, an AI team will always oblige. A human one may not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

can 4 of us go 2 on 2 vs eachother and win trade ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Shame I missed this event. While I enjoy lol more heroes is decent enough to get the mount sadly I am away from a computer.
    oh you wont be back till tuesday? cause you still have till then
    also this has sorta been known for like... the past month....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    can 4 of us go 2 on 2 vs eachother and win trade ?
    no, it cant be custom mode it has to be a qued mode like versus ai or quick match, etc
    so just do versus AI on lowest dificulty with a 5 man
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You didn't miss it. It's still going on... it takes 1h30 of games vs AI, just get it done?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh you wont be back till tuesday? cause you still have till then
    also this has sorta been known for like... the past month....

- - - Updated - - -

no, it cant be custom mode it has to be a qued mode like versus ai or quick match, etc
    so just do versus AI on lowest dificulty with a 5 man
    Won't have home Internet for another month my job takes me traveling from site to site. Finishing a three month contract so sadly I missed out on this one.